Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 466 of 472 FirstFirst ... 366 416 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 LastLast
Results 6,976 to 6,990 of 7074
16192789494
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #99
    Forum Advertiser


    Posts: 21
    Quote Originally Posted by Lascivious  [View Original Post]
    I did a search for Rosettaxxx but got no matches. She advertises here:

    http://usaadultclassifieds.info/clas...able-Now-.html.

    Looks good. Anyone try her out?
    Fake pics. Post 4388 http://forum.drunkenstepfather.com/s...12135&page=439.

  2. #98
    I did a search for Rosettaxxx but got no matches. She advertises here:

    http://usaadultclassifieds.info/clas...able-Now-.html.

    Looks good. Anyone try her out?

  3. #97

    New to the area

    I'm new to the area, and wanted to get screening for the agencies here. I've sent to thelibrary, sdag, mixangels and 2 other agency. So far only mix_agency accept my screening but the lady barely speak English. I really wanted to see the girl in sdag but the lady told me to set up 2 reference in humanIplex, a site that charges money for membership and doesn't even have that many info and post on it. Is it worth getting an humaniplex account, or is there another way to get screening done.

  4. #96

    SDAG & Library

    Quote Originally Posted by Pete8911  [View Original Post]
    Which one do you like better? Go!
    Planning on visiting SD in a month or so. Any info on this will be appreciated.

  5. #95

    You're Right

    Quote Originally Posted by BearBare  [View Original Post]
    NoNonsenseLady has a car and can come to you if her spidey senses arent tingling. The only suggestion I have. She advertises on the classifieds for this board. I have had her at my house and met up in another location but ask her. She might be game with a hotel.

    (If I'm wrong my apologies to you and NNL).
    You aren't wrong! I love visiting guys at their hotels! Thanks for suggesting me!

  6. #94

    Visiting

    Will be visiting in a couple weeks. Any suggestions would be appreciated. Thanks.

  7. #93
    NoNonsenseLady has a car and can come to you if her spidey senses arent tingling. The only suggestion I have. She advertises on the classifieds for this board. I have had her at my house and met up in another location but ask her. She might be game with a hotel.

    (If I'm wrong my apologies to you and NNL).

  8. #92
    Forum Advertiser


    Posts: 21
    Quote Originally Posted by Ephermal12  [View Original Post]
    ALso would not mind the same information. I googled and a lot of what I found is stock photos. PMs are fine; willing to help if ever in Chicago.
    If you're ok with AAMPs, check hx. The top listings are all Asian agencies. Haven't really heard any complaints about them. They do light screening and donation is standard 2. 5 I think.

    The blurred cv pics are usually those Asian hx agencies.

  9. #91
    Quote Originally Posted by BangBiscuit  [View Original Post]
    I am headed that way in a couple weeks and was wondering if anybody has used one of the agency's in town? I won't have a vehicle to get around so agency's always seem to be the easiest route. Never been to SD so was just wanting some info on the agency's here. Thanks in advance.
    ALso would not mind the same information. I googled and a lot of what I found is stock photos. PMs are fine; willing to help if ever in Chicago.

  10. #90

    Agency

    I am headed that way in a couple weeks and was wondering if anybody has used one of the agency's in town? I won't have a vehicle to get around so agency's always seem to be the easiest route. Never been to SD so was just wanting some info on the agency's here. Thanks in advance.

  11. #89

    Yes

    Quote Originally Posted by TheTallMan  [View Original Post]
    Nice find. Does she do FS?

    TTM.
    Yeah. She does. I only look for the BJ though. But she does.

  12. #88

    Not a car date.

    Quote Originally Posted by Camera3  [View Original Post]
    Well, we all enjoy this hobby in our own way but 120 for a car date blow job is about three times the going rate. I'm not saying you overpaid. That is for you to decide, but for that I usually get full GFE from ladies that look like that.

    Is there something I am missing, here?

    C3.
    Wasn't a car date. I picked her up and brought her to my place. I only look for the BJ bc in my mind. Why would I pay to get tired / sweaty? My own thing. However, she was pricing on time. Not the act. And you're right, street price for BJ is about $40. But BBBJ is usually more. Some girls don't care. Some do. Either way, she's going to be my go to until she isn't. Saw her again already with the same results.

  13. #87

    Translation

    Quote Originally Posted by Honeyboy  [View Original Post]
    Who is voila?
    Voila is French for "Here (it) is!

  14. #86

    SDAG and Library

    Quote Originally Posted by Ephermal12  [View Original Post]
    Heading to San Diego in about 2 weeks what is sdag and the library? PM is fine as well.

    Thanks!
    The two best agencies providing Korean beauties.

  15. #85
    Quote Originally Posted by Pete8911  [View Original Post]
    Which one do you like better? Go!
    Heading to San Diego in about 2 weeks what is sdag and the library? PM is fine as well.

    Thanks!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape