High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Come be a VIP
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #15695
    Senior Member


    Posts: 7357

    Liz aka HalfPint

    Still remains on DO NOT PICK UP LIST. Just last night there was another report of her taking money up front from a out of town monger and he was told to wait while she went to the local candy man to buy meds and of course, You guessed it, he was left high and dry and out of 50 coins. Multiple reports on the street about this chick and very few good.

    Hangs out near winn dixie and the bk near OakRidge and is a WSW with a slender build and a busted face.

    C5.

  2. #15694

    Ashley Bella Saint

    Quote Originally Posted by Chris5  [View Original Post]
    He is not talking about the Saint brother. She's still unavailable.

    C5.
    What makes you say she still unavailable Chris? She got released. Did they send her to mandatory lock down rehab? The description of the girl he described, the service m. O. , the location and the fact she got released that same day would point to it being our beloved Bella. Do you have any addition info?

  3. #15693

    Nova

    Driving to work this morning I had to stop for gas at wawa near the mall I saw this girl sitting at the tables I waved to her and seu came in and I say do you need a ride she told me yes that she got in did a quick LEO check and she told me that her. Name is Nova good BBBJCIM and 30 min latter I was on my way.

    She told me that she walks by landcaster and if I wanted to see her again to give her a call.

    Overall it was good.

  4. #15692

    Krystal

    Hello All,

    Caught the Krystal north of 528, little close to the Wawa. It was Friday night. Tiny red shorts, black thigh high boots and black tee shirt. Went to her room. She's like a backpage girl that walks the trail, regarding rates. Was able to wrangle the rates a little lower. Tight spinner, good CBJ, even better view from doggy. Tiny little bubble that my whole hand can palm. Railed it out and on my way home. Saw a MILF with a shaved head but was drained. Good day though. Love all shapes and sizes and hadn't seen a spinner in a while. Good times.

  5. #15691

    Short Visit

    Passing threw, Looking for a good headache relief. Can someone pm me the digits of a good provider. Not much time to cruise the scroll for hours. Thanks.

  6. #15690
    Quote Originally Posted by TeenLover  [View Original Post]
    I came out here at about 4 am hoping to find something. At 6 am I was about to give up whenough I saw a walking wet dream sitting at a bus stop just South of Arbys. I thought no way, that's a college girl waiting on a bus. But I thought what the hell so I pulled into the parking lot there to draw her out just in case. She started walking. It was the most amazing ass in tight jeans. I exited the parking lot as she walked in front of my car I asked her if she needed a ride, she got in and directed me to the Suburban where we went to her room.

    There was nobody there but us, she took off her jeans to reveal the most perfect spinner body. I thought things were going to go South when she asked me what kind of condom I wanted to use, none was not the right answer but my headache was pounding so I said ok. She put the condom on with her mouth and gave me an unbelievable CBJ. 2 minutes in it was all over. Seriously she may have been the prettiest girl I have ever seen in person. I have her digits, I do not have permission to give them out yet but if she says ok, I will let you know. She said her name is Kristal.

    Edit:..I found her webpage.

    http://sexykrystal.escortprotools.com
    Jackpot. Hot lady!

  7. #15689

    Ashley / bella

    Quote Originally Posted by Nightowl21  [View Original Post]
    Ashley got released Saturday, so I would bet that it's her. Love them when they just get out after a stay. Gain a bit of weight, get healthy, skin is smooth and they need money. Have to get over and see her before she falls back down, although I'm hoping she doesn't. Stay safe. Welcome back Ash!
    Yep that's the same info I got that she was being released on the 25th so she should be out now. We all wish her well but we know how the story goes, I'll definitely try to catch her tonight if she's out and report back.

  8. #15688
    Senior Member


    Posts: 7357

    Congratulations

    Quote Originally Posted by TeenLover  [View Original Post]
    I came out here at about 4 am hoping to find something. At 6 am I was about to give up whenough I saw a walking wet dream sitting at a bus stop just South of Arbys. I thought no way, that's a college girl waiting on a bus. But I thought what the hell so I pulled into the parking lot there to draw her out just in case. She started walking. It was the most amazing ass in tight jeans. I exited the parking lot as she walked in front of my car I asked her if she needed a ride, she got in and directed me to the Suburban where we went to her room.

    There was nobody there but us, she took off her jeans to reveal the most perfect spinner body. I thought things were going to go South when she asked me what kind of condom I wanted to use, none was not the right answer but my headache was pounding so I said ok. She put the condom on with her mouth and gave me an unbelievable CBJ. 2 minutes in it was all over. Seriously she may have been the prettiest girl I have ever seen in person. I have her digits, I do not have permission to give them out yet but if she says ok, I will let you know. She said her name is Kristal.

    Edit:..I found her webpage.

    http://sexykrystal.escortprotools.com
    Finally!

    C5.

  9. #15687

    Holy Shit! OBT Cherry Popped. Finally.

    I came out here at about 4 am hoping to find something. At 6 am I was about to give up whenough I saw a walking wet dream sitting at a bus stop just South of Arbys. I thought no way, that's a college girl waiting on a bus. But I thought what the hell so I pulled into the parking lot there to draw her out just in case. She started walking. It was the most amazing ass in tight jeans. I exited the parking lot as she walked in front of my car I asked her if she needed a ride, she got in and directed me to the Suburban where we went to her room.

    There was nobody there but us, she took off her jeans to reveal the most perfect spinner body. I thought things were going to go South when she asked me what kind of condom I wanted to use, none was not the right answer but my headache was pounding so I said ok. She put the condom on with her mouth and gave me an unbelievable CBJ. 2 minutes in it was all over. Seriously she may have been the prettiest girl I have ever seen in person. I have her digits, I do not have permission to give them out yet but if she says ok, I will let you know. She said her name is Kristal.

    Edit:..I found her webpage.

    http://sexykrystal.escortprotools.com

  10. #15686

    Desiree

    Quote Originally Posted by LongDongSilvur  [View Original Post]
    What up my fellow Eskimo brothers. Woke up this morning with a massive Woody and needed some big-time headache relief that's headache relief so I jumped in my truck and headed the paradise Trail. I decided to give Desiree a call and see if she was out and could help me situation out. To my luck she answered and was able to meet up behind the Burger King and Wendy's of consulate. Her boyfriend slash management still lingers around her very closely but he doesn't bother me it's all good. Desiree has a strong mouth and knows how to suck a cock. Before I knew it she had every bit of my hard cock deep down her throat. I put your head up and down that cock making her spit and gag all over. This chick know how to swallow a cock. Release my fat load deep down her throat and when I pull my cock out she actually stuck out her tongue and showed me the come before she swallowed it man that chick is hot.
    It really is her legitimate long time boyfriend. I don't think I would call him management, per se, he is just looking out for her. He's a good guy. If you call her and he answers, it's no big deal, he's cool about it.

  11. #15685

    Desiree

    Quote Originally Posted by StayUp333  [View Original Post]
    Meet up with desiree fri. Greart girl good headache relief. Anybody try f s with her.
    Is that a "trick" question? Uh, yeah, type her name in the search box and you can read all about it. A lot of good reviews, a few not so much. She is one of my favs. Very cool, not a clock watcher and really knows what she is doing. Good luck.

  12. #15684

    Kristal

    Quote Originally Posted by Zibiter  [View Original Post]
    Activity by FL mall. Saw cute little spinner with ass checks hanging out of her jean shorts and black ankle boots.
    I am pretty sure I saw the same girl you did, and if it was the same one, it was the Puerto Rican little hottie named Kristal. She has a big dream catcher tattoo going down the side of her leg. Be prepared for some rules and to spend a bit extra and realize it will be covered but she is drop dead gorgeous. She can be pretty cool if you catch her in a good mood. Good luck.

  13. #15683

    Jess

    Sat morning itch / hard cock. Hit the trail fir a little around 8:30. Not much out until I see Jess by the 7-11 at the old quad. I didn't recognize her at first but when she got in she says "hey, I've sucked your cock before". She remembered about 6 months ago I was looking for her friend cat, but she came out and gave me a sweet BJ. Anyway, found a safe spot and she sucked my man juice dry. Very pleasant chick. I think she is big legged Jess. . 30 and I was on the road.

    Sox.

  14. #15682

    Ashley / Bella

    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisB642  [View Original Post]
    I wonder if this Ashley is Bella Saint Ashley, I hope it is I would love to see her I miss that girl. After your date did you drop her off on 42nd st?
    Ashley got released Saturday, so I would bet that it's her. Love them when they just get out after a stay. Gain a bit of weight, get healthy, skin is smooth and they need money. Have to get over and see her before she falls back down, although I'm hoping she doesn't. Stay safe. Welcome back Ash!

  15. #15681
    Senior Member


    Posts: 7357

    The Saint

    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisB642  [View Original Post]
    I wonder if this Ashley is Bella Saint Ashley, I hope it is I would love to see her I miss that girl. After your date did you drop her off on 42nd st?
    He is not talking about the Saint brother. She's still unavailable.

    C5.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape