Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 19,786 to 19,800 of 35472
-
02-26-17 07:11 #15687Senior Member

Posts: 872Holy Shit! OBT Cherry Popped. Finally.
I came out here at about 4 am hoping to find something. At 6 am I was about to give up whenough I saw a walking wet dream sitting at a bus stop just South of Arbys. I thought no way, that's a college girl waiting on a bus. But I thought what the hell so I pulled into the parking lot there to draw her out just in case. She started walking. It was the most amazing ass in tight jeans. I exited the parking lot as she walked in front of my car I asked her if she needed a ride, she got in and directed me to the Suburban where we went to her room.
There was nobody there but us, she took off her jeans to reveal the most perfect spinner body. I thought things were going to go South when she asked me what kind of condom I wanted to use, none was not the right answer but my headache was pounding so I said ok. She put the condom on with her mouth and gave me an unbelievable CBJ. 2 minutes in it was all over. Seriously she may have been the prettiest girl I have ever seen in person. I have her digits, I do not have permission to give them out yet but if she says ok, I will let you know. She said her name is Kristal.
Edit:..I found her webpage.
http://sexykrystal.escortprotools.com
-
02-26-17 04:57 #15686Senior Member

Posts: 664Desiree
It really is her legitimate long time boyfriend. I don't think I would call him management, per se, he is just looking out for her. He's a good guy. If you call her and he answers, it's no big deal, he's cool about it.
Originally Posted by LongDongSilvur
[View Original Post]
-
02-26-17 04:50 #15685Senior Member

Posts: 664Desiree
Is that a "trick" question? Uh, yeah, type her name in the search box and you can read all about it. A lot of good reviews, a few not so much. She is one of my favs. Very cool, not a clock watcher and really knows what she is doing. Good luck.
Originally Posted by StayUp333
[View Original Post]
-
02-26-17 04:42 #15684Senior Member

Posts: 664Kristal
I am pretty sure I saw the same girl you did, and if it was the same one, it was the Puerto Rican little hottie named Kristal. She has a big dream catcher tattoo going down the side of her leg. Be prepared for some rules and to spend a bit extra and realize it will be covered but she is drop dead gorgeous. She can be pretty cool if you catch her in a good mood. Good luck.
Originally Posted by Zibiter
[View Original Post]
-
02-26-17 04:30 #15683Senior Member

Posts: 1039Jess
Sat morning itch / hard cock. Hit the trail fir a little around 8:30. Not much out until I see Jess by the 7-11 at the old quad. I didn't recognize her at first but when she got in she says "hey, I've sucked your cock before". She remembered about 6 months ago I was looking for her friend cat, but she came out and gave me a sweet BJ. Anyway, found a safe spot and she sucked my man juice dry. Very pleasant chick. I think she is big legged Jess. . 30 and I was on the road.
Sox.
-
02-26-17 04:26 #15682Senior Member

Posts: 664Ashley / Bella
Ashley got released Saturday, so I would bet that it's her. Love them when they just get out after a stay. Gain a bit of weight, get healthy, skin is smooth and they need money. Have to get over and see her before she falls back down, although I'm hoping she doesn't. Stay safe. Welcome back Ash!
Originally Posted by ChrisB642
[View Original Post]
-
02-26-17 02:42 #15681Senior Member

Posts: 7357The Saint
He is not talking about the Saint brother. She's still unavailable.
Originally Posted by ChrisB642
[View Original Post]
C5.
-
02-26-17 00:23 #15680Senior Member

Posts: 368Ashley
I wonder if this Ashley is Bella Saint Ashley, I hope it is I would love to see her I miss that girl. After your date did you drop her off on 42nd st?
Originally Posted by BbbjCimWs
[View Original Post]
-
02-25-17 21:22 #15679Senior Member

Posts: 1104Tgtbt
Excellent call. Always trust your gut and at least 'try' to listen to the big head. You can never be too safe.
Originally Posted by BbbjCimWs
[View Original Post]
It reminds me of the old flying saying: "There are old pilots, and there are bold pilots. But there are no old, bold pilots". Replace the word 'pilots' with 'mongers', and it works just the same.
-
02-25-17 20:41 #15678Senior Member

Posts: 150Gigi
What a hot chick. Found her near Americana. She is so exciting and really got into it. Said she was in a good mood. BBBJ was incredible and didn't slow down. I've got to see her more.
-
02-25-17 20:30 #15677Senior Member

Posts: 97Heather / Brandi
Ran across her at the coat store. Was looking tired. She was glad I scooped her up said things were real slow for her. Was clean and no odor. She gave a wonderful BBBJ / FS for. 4 . No phone.
-
02-25-17 19:27 #15676Senior Member

Posts: 112Suckcess Finally!
In my dream I drove around for about 3 hrs this afternoon from the 408 to 528. Didn't see anything that caught my eye until. Ashley! Picked her up near the golden arches across from the Melody. Dressed in a sheer skirt & black top. She has olive skin & dark curly hair. Puerto Rican or Italian I think. We do a cop check. We head for a safe spot behind her Motel. By this time she is topless. She has perfect b-cups with dark nipples. I opt for headache relief for $30. She now takes off her skirt & asks me to touch her shaved kitty. Nice! I remove my pants. She proceeds to give me on of the best BBBJ's I have had in a long time. Deepthroat & never used her hands. Busted in her mouth & she spit which she had told me prior. Lots of roaming & digits. Awesome personality & will definately repeat. I guess some things are worth the wait. Be safe.
-
02-25-17 17:14 #15675Regular Member

Posts: 1Trail blazing
What up my fellow Eskimo brothers. Woke up this morning with a massive Woody and needed some big-time headache relief that's headache relief so I jumped in my truck and headed the paradise Trail. I decided to give Desiree a call and see if she was out and could help me situation out. To my luck she answered and was able to meet up behind the Burger King and Wendy's of consulate. Her boyfriend slash management still lingers around her very closely but he doesn't bother me it's all good. Desiree has a strong mouth and knows how to suck a cock. Before I knew it she had every bit of my hard cock deep down her throat. I put your head up and down that cock making her spit and gag all over. This chick know how to swallow a cock. Release my fat load deep down her throat and when I pull my cock out she actually stuck out her tongue and showed me the come before she swallowed it man that chick is hot.
-
02-25-17 16:46 #15674Senior Member

Posts: 112Possible LEO Operation
Possible LEO at 42nd & Nashville.
Two very attractive BSW dressed in black wearing Tennis shoes. White male in unmarked white 4 door car parked in the parking lot at the yellow building on 42nd & OBT. Not positive but something didn't feel right. Be careful out there!
-
02-25-17 16:26 #15673Senior Member

Posts: 222Desiree
Met up with her recently. Her back looks painful but bbbjws was top-notch. 25 Mario coins.
Scott.








Reply With Quote





