Find Your New Baby
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #15657

    Been wanting to date Charli again

    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisB642  [View Original Post]
    I dated Charlie last week but didn't get a chance to write review, Thanks C5 for the number. I texted her and we decided to meet with her near the number streets. I can tell right away that she's a nice girl, she talk with me like she knew me already, which is a big plus for me. The only con for me I can say about her is that she's the smallest girl I ever been with, but she is very pretty with no marks on her. She started with a nice slow sensual BJ coupled with sounds. Then after we went into mish and she took it like a champ until I exploded into her tight kitty cfs.
    Yeah Charli is a sweetheart. Always nice when I dream with her. But lately I guess she hasn't been coming out. I hear she always gets baler acted by her stalker. Anyways if anyone can pm me the digits I'd appreciate it.

    My other regular grace disappear today as well. She called me from her room this morning that she checked out and lost her phone again. And gege is nowhere to be found either and answering her phone.

    Just don't know why these ladies can keep a phone on them for more than a few days.

    I'm hunting the trail now and it's pretty dead. But it's still a little daylight. Guess I need for it darker for them to come out.

  2. #15656

    I need Guidance

    Tonight's the night. I'm sick of burning gas in Lockhart and finding nothing, I'm headed South. I've tried this before and struck out but I think it was the time of day. In any event, I'm not asking for digits, I haven't provided enough Intel on this side of town yet to ask for that but what I would like to know typically when and where girls like Charli and Liz typically show themselves.

    Yes I have read the forum enough to know Charli is usually on Nashville between 34th and 39th, I just don't know when, maybe she doesn't either as these girls usually transition between getting high and working for money to get high and it isn't set.

    In any event I am hoping for a successful hunt tonight and if I pull it off (or have it pulled off for me) I will let you know.

  3. #15655

    Kylie last night.

    Needed a little headache relief after a long day yesterday. It was too late to hit an AMP, so I decided to see what the Trail might have. Headed south from 408, and didn't see much. About 11:30 I popped into the Wawa at Lancaster for some gas, then pulled the truck around to grab something to drink. When I came out, two of the Trail's ladies were standing outside. Sky and Kylie. Asked if they needed a ride, and both said yes. Decisions, decisions! Kylie is a tall slender blonde, and I like my ladies on the slender side, so she hopped in. Very cool lady. Just to be sure (got to follow the monger rules) I did the LEO check. Those cute nipples checked right out and we were off.

    We found a nice spot, and I whipped out junior who was already at attention. Kylie got right to work on a BBBJ after pulling up her bra and shirt so I could play with those hard little nips. The girl has talent! She had me hard as Chinese arithmetic in a flash. She wasn't able to DT like Kevon, but did manage to engulf about half of junior. After a few minutes of fine oral work, I had my fingers checking out her tight wet pussy. A few more minutes and she was ready to fuck. I was too!

    Grabbed a hat while her pants came off, and she laid back while I slid inside her now very wet pussy. Now junior is pretty big so most girls are tight, but Kylie has a very nice tight pussy. Wasn't long before she was moaning away, and I was stroking her good and deep. A few minutes of pleasure then I had her turn around for a little doggy, and man she was tight. Took a few strokes for her to get comfortable, and I was deep inside again. I knew I wasn't going to last long with this tight vixen. Pounded away before unloading inside her. Damn that girl loves to be fucked! Both of us had to take a moment to catch our breath. Took our time cleaning up. She said she was happy I was happy because she wanted satisfied clients. Nice attitude for sure. Gave her the standard donation with a little extra so she'd remember me.

    Dropped her back off at the Wawa in time to see Sky also stepping out of a monger's car. We sat and talked for a bit. She's a nice girl, and much sexier than I thought when I first saw her. Spoke very highly of Chris5. She said she and Sky share a phone, and I have digits for SM's only. Treat her nice boys, and she'll take very good care of you. I will repeat.

  4. #15654

    This morning

    Activity by FL mall. Saw cute little spinner with ass checks hanging out of her jean shorts and black ankle boots.

  5. #15653
    Senior Member


    Posts: 7357

    Hey LeBron.

    Quote Originally Posted by ColeGatz1  [View Original Post]
    Gents, PSA Announcement: please refer to CG1 as LeBron for now on. He just joined the double-double club!

    It's nights like tonight that really put the "Paradise" in PT! CG1 started off with a simple plan: have a nice dream with the beautiful PAWG Jade. And that is exactly how it started. Simple setup, a slight delay before starting the dream and. Yeup! That ASS and those TITS were just as amazing as CG1 remembers. Started of with some DT, on to CG, and finished in Doggy. CG1 is happy to announce he lasted a full 11 seconds longer than last time haha! - blatant Wolf of Wall Street reference. Seriously, that view is amazing. Anyways, woke up, cleaned up, and hit the road. Vanilla.

    Decided to take the long way back, and after a few minutes of driving was feeling drowsy again. That and this "Ebony and Ivory" song kept playing on the damn radio like it was foreshadowing something. Ahh what the hell, might as well take a detour. Spotted a familiar face (BSW Vita) and damn has she gotten thicker (in the right places) from grandma's cooking! Chatted for a bit and before you know it another dream was taking place involving another DT and some standing Doggy. Busted deep inside (see exhibit A: http://giphy.com/gifs/making-love-UeuG9j5umnskg) and CG1 fought with all his might to hold on to his consciousness. Chocolate.

    CG1 really doesn't know how some of you rascals do it! Double-Doubles, Triple-Doubles, Quadruples?! After putting up a double-double he can only imagine getting some rest for the night. He's just trying to finish this review and keep his head from falling on the keyboarLDKJFAOIJFDOASIJFHODSJHFASDJF'D;ALKJFOI.

    -CG1 Out. Happy Hunting Team!
    Keep up the good work brother!

    C5.

  6. #15652
    Quote Originally Posted by Redsox2005  [View Original Post]
    Dude, if they are like that and tweaking bad, I stay the fuck away. Nothing good can come from a high as fuck, tweaked out chick in your car. They will argue, not get out, start going crazy, may still have some illegal substances on them, and worst of all, what if they expire in your ride. You can't just drop them off somewhere. So my advice, stay away from the tweakers. They might be willing to do anything, but so are the ones who are not fucked up.

    Sox.
    Oh I agree, I was curious if she was ever clean and functional.

  7. #15651

    The P in PT!

    Gents, PSA Announcement: please refer to CG1 as LeBron for now on. He just joined the double-double club!

    It's nights like tonight that really put the "Paradise" in PT! CG1 started off with a simple plan: have a nice dream with the beautiful PAWG Jade. And that is exactly how it started. Simple setup, a slight delay before starting the dream and. Yeup! That ASS and those TITS were just as amazing as CG1 remembers. Started of with some DT, on to CG, and finished in Doggy. CG1 is happy to announce he lasted a full 11 seconds longer than last time haha! - blatant Wolf of Wall Street reference. Seriously, that view is amazing. Anyways, woke up, cleaned up, and hit the road. Vanilla.

    Decided to take the long way back, and after a few minutes of driving was feeling drowsy again. That and this "Ebony and Ivory" song kept playing on the damn radio like it was foreshadowing something. Ahh what the hell, might as well take a detour. Spotted a familiar face (BSW Vita) and damn has she gotten thicker (in the right places) from grandma's cooking! Chatted for a bit and before you know it another dream was taking place involving another DT and some standing Doggy. Busted deep inside (see exhibit A: http://giphy.com/gifs/making-love-UeuG9j5umnskg) and CG1 fought with all his might to hold on to his consciousness. Chocolate.

    CG1 really doesn't know how some of you rascals do it! Double-Doubles, Triple-Doubles, Quadruples?! After putting up a double-double he can only imagine getting some rest for the night. He's just trying to finish this review and keep his head from falling on the keyboarLDKJFAOIJFDOASIJFHODSJHFASDJF'D;ALKJFOI.

    -CG1 Out. Happy Hunting Team!

  8. #15650
    Quote Originally Posted by TheLantern  [View Original Post]
    Sounds like you regret hitting it. Was it performance or hygiene?
    Let's call it performance. She was just really into the head game and doing a fantastic job- not so much into the mish, but don't regret anything.

  9. #15649
    Quote Originally Posted by Chris5  [View Original Post]
    Glad you are enjoying beautiful Paradise Trail! Honey is a cutie. However she is out of my price range, no way I'm paying her ridiculous prices, had to boot her sweet little ass right out my whip.

    Paradise Trail is truly what dreams are made of.

    C5.
    Honey- it's amazing how quickly the ask drops after I reminded her how long I saw her walking for before I picked her up. A Jackson less than Lexi.

  10. #15648
    Quote Originally Posted by Industrial  [View Original Post]
    Saturday AM ran into Des at the paint store wearing her bright blue shorts that look like a diaper with high socks and tennis shoes LOL. She's definitely hardened and suspect of everything probably had some tough experiences. Anyway back to the room for a bit of it all. She actually sucks a great d and should've just stopped there but I had to hit it just to say I hit it. Would repeat for the head game only next time. Stay safe brothers.
    Sounds like you regret hitting it. Was it performance or hygiene?

  11. #15647

    Barbie

    It was raining all day yesterday and I looked for a couple of hours and only saw a few girls that I didn't want so I was about to give up and call another girl but thank goodness I checked wawa one more time. I saw barbie sitting there, she's a little bit hard to get a hold of with the number she gave me because it's not her phone but when I'm looking for her I usually find her. She is a awesome date / girl, no drama and easy to talk to. In fact we have a good amount of things in common and she likes to laugh and have fun. I took her to my favorite spot and she gets fully naked and gives a nice and slow BJ with lots of twist and sounds. Then I got on top and fucked her hard and fast. She definitely made me feel like she enjoyed it because she was moving and rotating her hips after I stop to explode. I need to take this chick to a motel next for sure.

  12. #15646
    Quote Originally Posted by IdRatherPforp  [View Original Post]
    Holy shitball traffic! That construction south of Consulate is no joke. Taking a coffee break at Wawa. Not looking good today.
    I got caught in that traffic this morning at 10 I missed a beautiful dream.

  13. #15645

    Last one from the weekend

    Saturday AM ran into Des at the paint store wearing her bright blue shorts that look like a diaper with high socks and tennis shoes LOL. She's definitely hardened and suspect of everything probably had some tough experiences. Anyway back to the room for a bit of it all. She actually sucks a great d and should've just stopped there but I had to hit it just to say I hit it. Would repeat for the head game only next time. Stay safe brothers.

  14. #15644
    Senior Member


    Posts: 7357

    Paradise Trail is Heavenly

    Quote Originally Posted by Industrial  [View Original Post]
    Friday evening saw Maria on the curb by Sunoco so invited her for a BBBJ- damn great job with no rush but she's so good it was a quick dream. Cool, chill chick who I'd let suck my nut out any day of the week.

    Later saw honey dressed like a two-bit hooker by the coat place and just had to do it. BSW tall with a short dress and good attitude. Says she's from Ohio. K9 was good enjoyed a good nut but probably wouldn't repeat too many other good ones out there. I just am a sucker for the slutty hoes LOL.

    Even later same night saw crystal with the dark lipstick, Puerto Rican girl skinny but sexy said wth you look good and went back to my room for a little CBJ and different positions till I filled her tiny tiny little luv box with an Industrial sized load.

    Woke up the next morning from this dream and open the door and first thing I see is a WSW strutting 20 ft from me- damn love this trail.
    Glad you are enjoying beautiful Paradise Trail! Honey is a cutie. However she is out of my price range, no way I'm paying her ridiculous prices, had to boot her sweet little ass right out my whip.

    Paradise Trail is truly what dreams are made of.

    C5.

  15. #15643
    Senior Member


    Posts: 7357

    Little Lexi on Paradise Trail

    Quote Originally Posted by Industrial  [View Original Post]
    So finally got in touch with little Lexi (thanks C5 for the hook up) and boy what a treat. She was clean, lucid, and sexy and hell. One of the prettiest girls on the trail, and a smokin hot body. Took her to my room for some fun time had by all. Lexi has beautiful bees and the sights and sounds of her reaching back and whimpering during mish are enough to get me hard just thinking about it again. Good thing that was my fifth paradise trail girl in 24 hours or I'd have nut in no time. Did I mention how tight? Boys if you get the chance you need to dream of this chick, but be nice, and she'll reward you.
    Agreed, smoking hot little body and a beautiful young face! Good dream!

    C5.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape