Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 6,241 to 6,255 of 13126
-
02-25-17 17:08 #6886Senior Member

Posts: 908I'll be visiting your great town next week and have read about the Philly stroll on and off for years, so I am somewhat familiar with the areas along the K that they congregate. I am definitely an experienced SW'er monger'er.
My dilemma is that I will not have a car to do pickups in for the 3 days that I will be there. Does anyone have any suggestions as to what my options are if any?. Or am I just shit out of luck LOL. Don't like AMP's either and BP looks iffy.
I know I could take a cab, but K ave does not look like somewhere I want to get dropped off at on foot at all.
-
02-24-17 19:53 #6885Senior Member

Posts: 748Drying up, Depends whos looking and for what
This only relates to me but when it's dry it means the same old SW's are slithering all over the strip.
I could stop every 2 blocks for one but it gets old.
Once in a while you catch somebody new.
Agreed about the same old faces. If I go out three times in a week then I usually see at least a few new actresses. So I know what you are saying about wanting updated choices. Nothing wrong with that. Just hope the girls aren't thinking the same thing about us being the same old faces. LOL.
I could count on one hand how many times I haven't had any choices at all. Very few and far between. We all would like to be able to walk an inspection line pick and choose, but that's not realistic. The reality is as you say there are the same old faces and as I say keep looking who knows who will turn up. It is a gamble for all of us. Some of us are more choosey than others. Others screw anything that shows any type interest. The fact is there are available connections most every time I go out. Now of course what is one mans princess is another mans nightmare. So dream on gents dream on. Me, I'm just an 'OL Gator.
-
02-24-17 11:12 #6884Senior Member

Posts: 283Stroll is drying up
This only relates to me but when it's dry it means the same old SW's are slithering all over the strip.
Originally Posted by Gator145
[View Original Post]
I could stop every 2 blocks for one but it gets old.
Once in a while you catch somebody new.
In fact my friend Kelly works / has worked many Go Go clubs. They club usually lets you go sooner than later as customers always want to see someone new.
CJ catches the newbies but some of us aren't so lucky.
Me, I see the same walkers day after day so I keep going.
Once new talent comes in you should "drink when the well is full".
-
02-24-17 10:46 #6883Senior Member

Posts: 748Drying up? Really? Where?
It never ceases to amaze me the people that think the stroll is "drying up". Why would they think that? Do they know what they are doing out there? Do they know what and who they are looking for? Do they know where to find what they are looking for? Most of the girls I encounter in the playground are "not out there like that". Or so they say. Yet I see them all the time and they aren't walking the dog. So what are they doing? Why are they standing on a corner waving and smiling at every car that drives by? Are they the Kensington ambassadors of good will? I think not.
Originally Posted by Jpstud1
[View Original Post]
This past Wednesday "I was out there like that". It was a nice day as was Thursday and both days I saw and no less than twenty two girls that I personally know are working between Church St and K down to Cumberland and K without making any turns. I'm not pointing any fingers or saying people are missing the bus somewhere. But When I see these statements on the board it makes me wonder where the author is looking for sport. Are they driving through Sesame Street, Chuck E Cheese? Where? They certainly are not running the strip. And if they are they haven't a clue who, what, where, and when they are looking for. Just one corner alone I saw Brittney, Alicia, Allie, two Nikkis, Star, Christina, Christine, Dora, three Melissas, Andrea and probably some that I didn't see. So what's drying up?
Uncle LEO would love to have the thought circulating around that things are drying up. It's just not so. Never will be. First and foremost LEO will not eliminate their own source of entertainment. As many of them patronize the girls as mongers. I know this to be a fact as I've seen them pick the girls up during off hours. So don't disillusion yourself thinking things will go the way of the dinosaur. This hobby has been around for hundreds of years and been through the toughest administrations. And it is thriving. It ain't going nowhere any time soon. I will say this much, there has been a massive clean up in progress but nothing I can see that effects the ability of any monger that truly wants to find what they are looking for on the strip. Certainly not as long as LEO is hanging in 7-11 for three hours at a time.
As long as the addicts are around so will the girls be. LEO will never lock up all the addicts. Think about that. It's a game in progress all day and all night long.
Never underestimate your ability to find what you are looking for out there.
Agreed the girls do get taken to the big house. That place is a revolving door and they head right back to where they got in trouble. Another known fact. For every ten girls that are locked up today there are fifteen getting released. That is just the way the system works. So the reality of it all is that the system keeps a steady supply of girls available by catch and release.
I don't care what time of day or night it is there is always somebody available "out there". Granted most don't stand on the corner, jump up and down and yell here I am. Although there are some that do pretty close to that. Some are very far from the cream of the crop. They are there. There are a few that do three change of clothes during their stroll. Others will wear a wig, carry shopping bags etc. Just to try to blend in.
My unasked for advice for any and all that wish to join the game is this. When you go out know what you are looking for. Don't be so obvious. Know what your going to do when you find it. Know where you are going to go play. Most who have no plan and try to figure it out as they go along are making a recipe for trouble. Personal and legal. Those guys that get the urge "I think I'll go out and get blowed" are the ones that get into a mess they don't want. Have a plan, work the plan and you should be ok. You can find what you want when you want it most times how you want it. Me, I'm just an 'OL Gator.
-
02-24-17 06:48 #6882Senior Member

Posts: 2124Every time I am down on the Ave I see plenty of WSW around it comes down to what you want to pick up if they look dirty and didn't clean up prior to coming out I won't pick them up.
Originally Posted by Jpstud1
[View Original Post]
-
02-23-17 21:12 #6881Regular Member

Posts: 24Drying up out there?
Thanks as there have been a dearth of reviews on this board. It seems pickins are slim these days with the big push from LE.
Originally Posted by JayCurvedLeft
[View Original Post]
-
02-22-17 22:32 #6880Senior Member

Posts: 61Linda
Was driving on torresdale around 4 am and saw a WSW standing around the 7 11 parking lot at disston and torresdale so I go around the block and come down disston and park down the street and she walks up, hops in do LEO check she's thin and short cute long light brown hair, she wanted $30 for a BJ but offered 25 , we park and she gets to work and follows directions and asked her to play with the boys and her touch and sucking relaxed me to the point I didn't want to release and have her do it for hours so after about 10 min I bust and drop her off, no number but says she's not out all the time but does come out late night hours before daybreak would definitely repeat and after dropping her off nearby I see another WSW a couple blocks away that looked better than her but maybe I'll catch that one another night. Its hit or miss on torresdale but not as much le activity compared to Kensington.
-
02-12-17 10:53 #6879Senior Member

Posts: 748Nikki
Nice pics of Nikki. They are toward the end of her Ave. Career. Nikki was always a very good and fun date. Highly skilled and motivated by the high at the end of the pie. I asked her one time what sets her apart from other girls in the same industry. Without a blink of an eye she said She loved what she does and adores a mans body no matter the shape he's in. Having been involved in the drug scene long before she began working then making the transition into no, no pleasures. She said, as I have heard so many times before she needed a way to pay for the drugs. Loving and enjoying sex as much as she did, it was a natural for her to do what she was doing. Last I spoke with Nikki was around when the posted photos was taken. She had high hopes of getting drug clean. Then she wanted to work BP to get money for her daughter. Nikki was always a fun loving girl and I never recall seeing her at all angry. It is my sincere hope that she is well and succeeding in her quest to be clean. She is a classic gem if there ever was one. I know Aundrea had once asked me to find Nikki cause she wanted to do some pics with her. Ahhhhh the memories. Thanks Craig Roberts for this excellent contribution of a great past provider. Me, I'm just an 'OL Gator.
Originally Posted by CraigRoberts
[View Original Post]
-
02-11-17 21:13 #6878Senior Member

Posts: 271Kelly
I haven't seen any on here, and didn't take any.
Originally Posted by NvrStlPhilly
[View Original Post]
-
02-10-17 10:24 #6877Regular Member

Posts: 11Some of the best of Kensington: Nikki
A very fun and easygoing girl. Great conversation too. From early 2016.
-
02-10-17 01:26 #6876Senior Member

Posts: 214Heat on the street
Got together with Nikki whom I've reported on before. She's terrific as always. She informed me the LE presence is off the charts. The bottom line is b extra extra careful. I'm sticking to my contacts I have in my phone. To me cruising the ave is too risky. Good luck and b extra vigilant!!
-
02-08-17 19:30 #6875Senior Member

Posts: 75Much respect and appreciation
Much respect and appreciation for all the info and heads up. First and foremost, those aquaintences have done okay w / SW scene. Where I come from the 22 rules have served me very well to avoid the LEO's. In addition, I appreciate all the OG's and Senior members giving me the low down. There is nothing but respect for all the info. I do have in state plates and I will take the suggestion to sit back and watch the scene before attempting a ride and letting the man get a drop on me is not preferred.
All those picture that were posted got me a little excited about the potential score. The response helped provide perspective. Once more much respect for all the info and knowledge and stay safe out there.
Originally Posted by Gator145
[View Original Post]
-
02-08-17 13:27 #6874Senior Member

Posts: 146The 2 replies below are dead on. Listen well. Kensington Ave has all the charm of 80's Beruit. It is a warzone. Plenty of contestants will be out during normal drive times before and after work. The area is a run down shopping district full of refurbished appliance centers, pawn shops, $6 barber shops, and places that sell clothes for $10. The residents are beyond caring about you but you still have to play it smart and be aware at all times. Try not to get caught behind a bus so you have optimal sight lines. Good Luck.
Originally Posted by TFrost
[View Original Post]
-
02-08-17 12:49 #6873Senior Member

Posts: 2243READ GATOR's POST!
If your "acquaintances" told you that, you need to get better acquaintances! That is just plain silly and wrong. Read the post below by Gator145. He speaks the truth and is one of the most experienced mongers in Kensington.
Originally Posted by TFrost
[View Original Post]
Of course, like he says, one is always free to try to re-invent the wheel and become a doughnut (to be get scarfed up by LEO). Yeah, that nasty, arrogant and stupid "book learning" versus "teachable moments" (arrests) and "The School of Hard knocks! (rip-offs or worse)".
Good luck and stay safe!
-
02-08-17 12:02 #6872Senior Member

Posts: 283Last night I saw four cars pulled over in a two block span.
I have observed the like.
Originally Posted by Gator145
[View Original Post]
Once it gets dark and I stroll home starting from K and A to the great northeast there is a slew of vehicles pulled over. Anywhere from a cab or tow-truck and almost anyone with an out of state tag. I personally had LEO on my butt for 10 blocks but I am sober and totally legit. Many of newbies have a SW shotgun. Don't do it. For so reason LEO has NOT much to do so they target this area. This is known as picking the lowest fruit on the tree. They will outsmart you if your not heedful.










Reply With Quote






