Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions

Thread: Strip Club Reports

+ Add Report
Page 77 of 135 FirstFirst ... 27 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 127 ... LastLast
Results 1,141 to 1,155 of 2019
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #879
    Quote Originally Posted by DaveDream  [View Original Post]
    Indiana has the best strip clubs around here. I doubt I will ever go back to Silk or OTB because you can't even touch an ass or suck a nipple in the back rooms. Two or three beers and I let the girls beg me for a dance in the back before I leave to find a budget friendly girl who will let me do almost anything to her.
    At otb anything goes. Get the right girl and remember to tip the camera guy. Get to know her enough and meet on the outside so it's cheaper.

  2. #878

    Oops mistake then

    Quote Originally Posted by DaveDream  [View Original Post]
    We are talking about the Hardware Store not TNT. For Fucks sake!
    Sorry about that. Happy hunting.

    Eagle Soaring & Flying Out.

  3. #877

    Listen up

    We are talking about the Hardware Store not TNT. For Fucks sake!

    Quote Originally Posted by Eagle19  [View Original Post]
    The bartender is louis, he's great, outstanding customer service.

  4. #876

    Bartender at tnt

    Quote Originally Posted by ScooterAllCity  [View Original Post]
    At one time Mike owned the club. I doubt that would be him behind the bar.
    The bartender is louis, he's great, outstanding customer service.

  5. #875

    It seems like

    Indiana has the best strip clubs around here. I doubt I will ever go back to Silk or OTB because you can't even touch an ass or suck a nipple in the back rooms. Two or three beers and I let the girls beg me for a dance in the back before I leave to find a budget friendly girl who will let me do almost anything to her.

    Quote Originally Posted by ScooterAllCity  [View Original Post]
    At one time Mike owned the club. I doubt that would be him behind the bar.

  6. #874
    Quote Originally Posted by DaveDream  [View Original Post]
    Seems like a nice guy in his early to mid 40's. Each time I go I only stay for a few beers. I prefer TNT but it seems like the girls there are starting to have no personality or energy.
    At one time Mike owned the club. I doubt that would be him behind the bar.

  7. #873
    Quote Originally Posted by DaveDream  [View Original Post]
    I was bored stiff at home so I decided to pay the HS a visit. Arrived at 10 pm and was greeted by a AA woman that was maybe 5'1" tall and wide! I saw two other AA women working both sitting by other guys. Stayed for 2 beers and saw them take one turn on stage. One had nice tits and no ass for a AA woman. The other had a nice ass and zero tits. This was my 3rd time visiting and I always say my last but I will be back because I like the sleazy feel to the place and I know extras can be had back in the back rooms.
    Is Mike still at there these days? I knew him years back when he was at Rickey's in Milwaukee. I also stopped in Clyman a few times years ago. He made sure the girls always took care of me and a friend or two that came along.

  8. #872

    The Hardware Store

    I was bored stiff at home so I decided to pay the HS a visit. Arrived at 10 pm and was greeted by a AA woman that was maybe 5'1" tall and wide! I saw two other AA women working both sitting by other guys. Stayed for 2 beers and saw them take one turn on stage. One had nice tits and no ass for a AA woman. The other had a nice ass and zero tits. This was my 3rd time visiting and I always say my last but I will be back because I like the sleazy feel to the place and I know extras can be had back in the back rooms.

  9. #871

    How store

    Made a trip this past wed night. Very quiet mostly black when I arrived. A cute white girl came from the private area went to the dressing room and soon left with the guy she was in the back with. Oh well. Was approached by some of the dancers not really my type. A short black girl along and what the hell started talking to her bought a drink next thing I know her hand was in my sweatpants and working jr. About that time a nice looking white girl came in changed and sat down about 2 spools away. She kept looking and smiling she must have known what was going on. When all was said and done the black girl and the white girl slid over and started to talk. She asked how old I was and I said 65 next Wednesday she said anything special planned I said going to get a blow job. She laughed gave me her number and said I'll see you next Wednesday. Talked for awhile I left. Will report next week.

  10. #870
    Quote Originally Posted by Jackel000  [View Original Post]
    That is dirt cheap compared to se wisconsin clubs.
    I'm sure the drinks are cheaper also.

  11. #869
    Quote Originally Posted by SnurgleWump  [View Original Post]
    That is pretty much the rate. I believe they get $60 on the room and the club takes $40. It is a little more money, but you are paying for convenience (other than the location). Sometimes I am in and out (pun intended) in less than an hour. Better than all the dicking around with unreliable, but maybe cheaper, BP girls.

    Between 1 pm and 2 pm, the girls really are not very active and it slowly picks up. Quality is only fair, with the occasional 8.

    The bartender used to be a dancer, but is dating the owner now. Off limits.
    That is dirt cheap compared to se wisconsin clubs.

  12. #868
    Quote Originally Posted by Wargie3  [View Original Post]
    Made my first trip a couple weeks ago on a wed. And got there about ten minutes after they opened. Only person I saw was a really hot skinny blonde behind the bar and I asked if they were open yet. She said yes and she had a couple girls in the back. She ducked into the back and a couple minutes later a thick AA named roxy was kissing my neck and putting my hand on her snatch right at the bar she invited me to a private room for $ . 75. Once in there she blocked the door with a table and got right to work taking my pants down and giving me a CBJ. She asks for a tip of $ and I say no way finally settle on. 40 and she finishes the best BJ I have had in a long time which is more a commentary on my pathetic experiences than her talent. She cleaned me up and I went back to the bar and saw two more bigger AA dancers who both offered company and one larger white dancer. The whole time I was there I was thinking when is the hot bartender going to throw herself at me? Anyway I know $$ . 15 is way too much for CBJ but it was the first time I got such attention at a club, sorry if I threw off the pricing scale.
    That is pretty much the rate. I believe they get $60 on the room and the club takes $40. It is a little more money, but you are paying for convenience (other than the location). Sometimes I am in and out (pun intended) in less than an hour. Better than all the dicking around with unreliable, but maybe cheaper, BP girls.

    Between 1 pm and 2 pm, the girls really are not very active and it slowly picks up. Quality is only fair, with the occasional 8.

    The bartender used to be a dancer, but is dating the owner now. Off limits.

  13. #867
    Quote Originally Posted by Wargie3  [View Original Post]
    Made my first trip a couple weeks ago on a wed. And got there about ten minutes after they opened. Only person I saw was a really hot skinny blonde behind the bar and I asked if they were open yet. She said yes and she had a couple girls in the back. She ducked into the back and a couple minutes later a thick AA named roxy was kissing my neck and putting my hand on her snatch right at the bar she invited me to a private room for $ . 75. Once in there she blocked the door with a table and got right to work taking my pants down and giving me a CBJ. She asks for a tip of $ and I say no way finally settle on. 40 and she finishes the best BJ I have had in a long time which is more a commentary on my pathetic experiences than her talent. She cleaned me up and I went back to the bar and saw two more bigger AA dancers who both offered company and one larger white dancer. The whole time I was there I was thinking when is the hot bartender going to throw herself at me? Anyway I know $$ . 15 is way too much for CBJ but it was the first time I got such attention at a club, sorry if I threw off the pricing scale.
    LOL. Don't feel bad. My first time there I spent 150 for a CBJ and a beer. Room was 100,50 for the tip.

  14. #866

    Hardware store

    Made my first trip a couple weeks ago on a wed. And got there about ten minutes after they opened. Only person I saw was a really hot skinny blonde behind the bar and I asked if they were open yet. She said yes and she had a couple girls in the back. She ducked into the back and a couple minutes later a thick AA named roxy was kissing my neck and putting my hand on her snatch right at the bar she invited me to a private room for $ . 75. Once in there she blocked the door with a table and got right to work taking my pants down and giving me a CBJ. She asks for a tip of $ and I say no way finally settle on. 40 and she finishes the best BJ I have had in a long time which is more a commentary on my pathetic experiences than her talent. She cleaned me up and I went back to the bar and saw two more bigger AA dancers who both offered company and one larger white dancer. The whole time I was there I was thinking when is the hot bartender going to throw herself at me? Anyway I know $$ . 15 is way too much for CBJ but it was the first time I got such attention at a club, sorry if I threw off the pricing scale.

  15. #865
    Quote Originally Posted by Amplover69  [View Original Post]
    Well damn. Do you know what kind of business is / was in there currently?
    Vacant. For decades.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape