Find Your New Baby
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Strip Club Reports

+ Add Report
Page 78 of 135 FirstFirst ... 28 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 128 ... LastLast
Results 1,156 to 1,170 of 2019
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #864

    Otb

    Anyone seen "meadow" around this club lately?

  2. #863
    Quote Originally Posted by ScooterAllCity  [View Original Post]
    It looks like the building that once was Hoops on 26th and State Street is burning as I'm posting this. Breaking news on Channel 4. Two alarm fire as of right now.
    Well damn. Do you know what kind of business is / was in there currently?

  3. #862
    Quote Originally Posted by Daprip  [View Original Post]
    Anybody with any info on the girl that goes by Vega at Silk? If you do please let me know or PM. Thinking of trying to propose an arrangement but not sure if she'll be game.
    Audentes Fortuna iuvat "Fortune favors the bold". Generally true but your mileage may vary, especially with strippers.

  4. #861
    Quote Originally Posted by Dogman788  [View Original Post]
    Did they get Tarzana out of the building in time?
    Let's hope so. And the beer cans too.

  5. #860

    Hoops

    Quote Originally Posted by ScooterAllCity  [View Original Post]
    It looks like the building that once was Hoops on 26th and State Street is burning as I'm posting this. Breaking news on Channel 4. Two alarm fire as of right now.
    Did they get Tarzana out of the building in time?

  6. #859

    Vega Silk

    Anybody with any info on the girl that goes by Vega at Silk? If you do please let me know or PM. Thinking of trying to propose an arrangement but not sure if she'll be game.

  7. #858

    Fire

    It looks like the building that once was Hoops on 26th and State Street is burning as I'm posting this. Breaking news on Channel 4. Two alarm fire as of right now.

  8. #857

    Quick takes on a handful of clubs

    I have not been to HB's in a minute and thinking of heading back. Seems like they cycle through almost all of their dancers every 5 months or so, last time I was in there was a pretty good group of then but it was snowing like a ***** and early, so totally dead. I had to ask one of my ATFs to hop on stage (cinnamon) so that I could throw some money at her. There were a few of really good looking ones, including the one that looks like a young Gianna Michaels, but everyone was in hibernation mode.

    Encore has actually been pretty dependable lately, my first few visits there were 3 girls that kept cycling up every two songs, but lately there's a deeper bank of dancers. Last time in, saw two girls pop in, head back and change, and both hop onstage for a few songs. One was a dancer, the other was a friend or was dragged along, you could tell she did not want to be there, super awkward.

    Sounds like Texas Jay's might be open again? I planned on hitting that spot last time in MKE but no dice. Man I have cabin fever.

  9. #856

    Hmmm

    Quote Originally Posted by ScooterAllCity  [View Original Post]
    Possibly because you're a new member with minimal posts. I believe the Moderator holds the post until it's read and then it will usually get posted. But you're right in thinking that as it looks you have posted a few times afterward.
    Ty scooter, I guess I'll just back off, with positive info. Just tried to pass along some positive experience, oh well be safe everyone.

  10. #855
    Quote Originally Posted by Eagle19  [View Original Post]
    Ironically I wrote a review about our trip, their Friday, their was 5 of us, hasn't showed up, very odd.
    Possibly because you're a new member with minimal posts. I believe the Moderator holds the post until it's read and then it will usually get posted. But you're right in thinking that as it looks you have posted a few times afterward.

  11. #854

    Tnt

    Quote Originally Posted by DaveDream  [View Original Post]
    Yesterday I had some business in Waukesha so I decided to head out to TNT afterwards around 8 pm. If your looking for a place to chill and see some nude ladies, this is the place. Plus, mostly all the customers there are age 40-60 before 11 pm. like they fired a few and hired more AA ladies from Milwaukee. One even told me that a van goes to Milwaukee and picks them up and drops them off. I had 3 beers while I watched the Bucks game before I left. "Juicy" wanted to give me a private dance bad but I wasn't in the mood for a bigger bootie. Nice chill time.
    Ironically I wrote a review about our trip, their Friday, their was 5 of us, hasn't showed up, very odd.

  12. #853

    T and T

    Yesterday I had some business in Waukesha so I decided to head out to TNT afterwards around 8 pm. If your looking for a place to chill and see some nude ladies, this is the place. Plus, mostly all the customers there are age 40-60 before 11 pm. It seems like they fired a few and hired more AA ladies from Milwaukee. One even told me that a van goes to Milwaukee and picks them up and drops them off. I had 3 beers while I watched the Bucks game before I left. "Juicy" wanted to give me a private dance bad but I wasn't in the mood for a bigger bootie. Nice chill time.
    Last edited by DaveDream; 02-05-17 at 20:03. Reason: spelling

  13. #852

    Wrote about a visit

    Couple days wrote about a visit to a gentleman's club T. And. T. ,very informative, about evenings visit, doesn't seem to have gotten posted, just curious.

  14. #851
    Quote Originally Posted by Eagle19  [View Original Post]
    Headed there tonite with some friends boys, give ya a full update in the next few days. Have fun be safe & one more time packers do it, clip the falcons. Eagle flying out, for now.
    I hope you had better luck and scored more than the Pack did.

  15. #850

    Tnt

    Quote Originally Posted by DaveDream  [View Original Post]
    About tipping the camera guy when I do topless and nude dances in the back. The VIP area I only tip the dancer when she might ask for more for more!
    Headed there tonite with some friends boys, give ya a full update in the next few days. Have fun be safe & one more time packers do it, clip the falcons. Eagle flying out, for now.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape