High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #7698
    Quote Originally Posted by Existierende  [View Original Post]
    Mandy is awesome, but she has A-cups.
    Mandy is amazing but getting in touch with her is next to impossible!

  2. #7697

    Ashley Rose RIP

    Although I've never had the pleasure of experiencing her talents, I did know her personally. Never mustered the courage to put it out there that I was dying to take her for a spin. But I have read many of your opinions on her service. Unfortunately, that service has ended, she has passed away.

    http://rhodeisland.backpage.com/Wome...eeking/6608969

  3. #7696

    Oh how I mis Xuxa

    Quote Originally Posted by RHTreller  [View Original Post]
    Yes, I was one of the guys who saw her back then, you had a much different experience than I did. Xuxa was great, I wish I had seen her more when she was around.
    Xuxa was absolutely the best. I think I saw her eight or ten times maybe? And I regret not just having a weekly standing appt with her. (Which I probably could even afford. She never appreciated the value of her services fully.) I remember one time late in the year she mentioned she wish she had a hammer because she had some pictures she wanted to hang. So next time I saw her, I brought her a cheap ($30 maybe? Harbor Freight.) tool kit with a hammer and some other basic stuff in it. She was over the moon and spoiled me tremendously for what was a small, easy token of appreciation.

    I hope she's doing well, wherever she is now. I tried texting her once after she was gone just to say hello, but she never responded. I like to think it's because she tossed that phone number and moved on.

  4. #7695
    Mandy is awesome, but she has A-cups.

    Quote Originally Posted by Magilla5  [View Original Post]
    Mandy will always accept a good facial, or swallow every drop your choice, and she is just a sweet girl too!

  5. #7694

    Big Tits?

    Quote Originally Posted by Adidas77  [View Original Post]
    Any Recommendations? Wouldn't mind painting a Canvas today. The Bigger the tits the better!

    I did Visit with My Favorite Mouth Hugger Destiny! Such a great girl, no B / S and does an excellent job. She's like the Maxwell House coffee, Good to the last drop!
    You might want to try Holly? See my review of her on here from a few days ago. I didn't paint her face but she has very distinct PSE tendencies, and I think she's pretty much down for anything. Defintely not cum shy. And if you like big fabulous tits, as do I, she's surely got them!

  6. #7693

    Facial

    Quote Originally Posted by Adidas77  [View Original Post]
    Any Recommendations? Wouldn't mind painting a Canvas today. The Bigger the tits the better!

    I did Visit with My Favorite Mouth Hugger Destiny! Such a great girl, no B / S and does an excellent job. She's like the Maxwell House coffee, Good to the last drop!
    Mandy will always accept a good facial, or swallow every drop your choice, and she is just a sweet girl too!

  7. #7692

    Facial Girls?

    Any Recommendations? Wouldn't mind painting a Canvas today. The Bigger the tits the better!

    I did Visit with My Favorite Mouth Hugger Destiny! Such a great girl, no B / S and does an excellent job. She's like the Maxwell House coffee, Good to the last drop!

  8. #7691

    PsychoSid. Qu'est-ce que c'est?

    Quote Originally Posted by Physcosid  [View Original Post]
    Yes I sent her texts and was trying to set something up she flaked on me though.
    Was texting with her also. She seemed distracted. Love those nips, hate the ink. On the fence as to trying her out.

  9. #7690
    Quote Originally Posted by Twisted1  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know this one?
    Yes I sent her texts and was trying to set something up she flaked on me though.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_0312.jpg‎  

  10. #7689
    Quote Originally Posted by Casanovastar  [View Original Post]
    No you didn't find her on a bad day, I m saw her as well and it was the same thing and I was very disappointed too, because I was going to see her on a regular but now I'm back looking for a small spinner like her again.
    My experience was the same, despite my high hopes. I was quiet about it because I had seen so many good things about her. I also noticed some marks on her right arm, I don't think that has been mentioned before either. She basically has some of the nicest tits I have ever scene and that was about it, I would not repeat.

  11. #7688

    Not here

    I don't but I'd like too! Keep us posted!

    Quote Originally Posted by Twisted1  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know this one?

  12. #7687

    Talia

    Pretty sure she's been reviewed here. Some one said she had an amazing body for her age, but her face looks her age, supposedly close to 50.

    I've texted with her a few times and she seems like a mess. Also, pretty sure she works with a couple other girls which explains the other pics.

  13. #7686

    Familiar?

    Anyone know this one?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Image-1.jpg‎  

  14. #7685
    Quote Originally Posted by BigHead  [View Original Post]
    Any reviews of her, her pictures turn me on.

    -BH.
    She was using Kaylee's pics back in December. And some other pics that don't come close to either person. I call bullsh! T on this one.

    http://www.escortphonelookup.com/401-516-9835/

  15. #7684

    Talia

    Quote Originally Posted by RegnetExitium  [View Original Post]
    Talia's number is going to Joelle's other site now. Interesting. Imagine getting these two into a wild threesome?

    http://rhodeisland.backpage.com/Wome...rprise/6579688
    Any reviews of her, her pictures turn me on.

    -BH.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape