Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 19,876 to 19,890 of 35478
-
02-21-17 00:25 #15603Senior Member

Posts: 34Maria
Picked her up today and helped me with my headache (: not much else to say, quick service because of how good her medication is.
-
02-20-17 23:26 #15602Senior Member

Posts: 7357Sharing Digits
My Paradise Trail Fellow Mongers.
I get tons of requests for digits, I need to clarify a couple of things. I enjoy ACTIVE Senior Members that post frequently on this great forum in Orlando. I had a senior member message me for digits and his last post was in 2012!! NOT happening with me fellas. I work very hard at this hobby and I expect the same from you guy's. Sometimes guy don't post reviews of girls I set them up with and my question is why ask for digits and not post review here? They NEVER get any info from me ever again.
Post you're finding, earn you're stripes fellas. This thread is number one on this entire forum and I'm proud of that. Let's keep it that way. Post everything fellas!
C5.
-
02-20-17 23:08 #15601Senior Member

Posts: 36C5
Damn C5 every time I turn around you are fucking another damm chick. I need some of your good look on me.
Originally Posted by Chris5
[View Original Post]
-
02-20-17 22:59 #15600Senior Member

Posts: 7357Paradise Trail Maria
2nd dream of today goes to the gorgeous Maria! Scooped her up tonight from Sunoco and got my 2nd BBBJ of the day! Maria made me nut in under five minutes! Yes she's that good! Its a reason why I've been picking her up for nearly two years now. Maria is awesome!!
C5.
-
02-20-17 22:54 #15599Senior Member

Posts: 7357A Beautiful day in Paradise with Kevon
Spotted my friend this late afternoon at the BK on consulate strutting her stuff thru the parking lot. I Immediately pulled up on her and invited in my ride. Man I love this chick! Wearing a short skirt with no underwear on! I want a deep throat blow job and that's exactly what Kevon gave me! BBBJCIM and swallowed every drop like a milkshake!
You can never go wrong picking up Kevon!
C5.
-
02-20-17 20:37 #15598Senior Member

Posts: 7357Heritage Nicole
Is back on Paradise Trail!
Welcome back baby!
C5.
-
02-20-17 19:00 #15597Regular Member

Posts: 11Heritage Nicole
She is back and looks great by consulate Burger King.
-
02-20-17 18:15 #15596Senior Member

Posts: 376On your side.
Originally Posted by Rookiemonger
[View Original Post]
-
02-20-17 18:14 #15595Senior Member

Posts: 376
Originally Posted by Chris5
[View Original Post]
All brother.
Originally Posted by Kevin44
[View Original Post]
-
02-20-17 18:10 #15594Senior Member

Posts: 376I feel you. Can wait to get a hold again.
Originally Posted by SeanT17
[View Original Post]
-
02-20-17 18:10 #15593Senior Member

Posts: 376Kyle
Wow great time with this hot blonde will tell you this hot girl has the tightest cat on the block, best head game and my number one go to. Find by the royal between oak and the royal. Will rebeat.
Originally Posted by SeanT17
[View Original Post]
-
02-20-17 17:13 #15592Senior Member

Posts: 127Lexi
Got a hold of the little lex, great BJ, will repeat. She needs a room. Boys get out there and give her love.
-
02-20-17 15:31 #15591Senior Member

Posts: 7357Paradise Trail Morning / Afternoon Report
Paradise was jumping with action from the teens all the way south past the 528. Lots of our favorite regular girls out along with SEVERAL new girls I've never seen on Paradise Trail before. Both the new and the old quadrant are full of action. Every size, shape and color. Zero REASON why you guy's shouldn't be getting your dicks sucked for 20 buck's or less today!
C5.
-
02-20-17 15:18 #15590Banned Member

Posts: 63Digits?
Digits please?
Originally Posted by AsianJohn326
[View Original Post]
-
02-20-17 14:00 #15589Senior Member

Posts: 7357Jade
Jade and I go WAY back!! Beautiful person inside and out.
Originally Posted by ColeGatz1
[View Original Post]
C5.











Reply With Quote





