Find Your New Baby
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #15586

    Jade

    Good Day Gents.

    After seeing some stellar reviews on Jade, CG1 had to setup a dream with her himself!

    PAWGs hold a special place in the heart of CG1 and oh shit if Jade doesn't fit the bill! Nice curvaceous ass and tits that are unbelievable. Seriously, I came for THAT ASS but spent more time playing with her firm and youthful tits. Instant nominee for best set on PT this year! Anyways, she a performer as well and can DT with the best of them. CG1 see's a lot of guys post DT for chicks who can barely put a few inches in and does NOT approve. This is false advertisement and detrimental to expectations and the community as a whole. Jade can actually DT and if she keeps practicing (and training with CG1) she may one day aspire to Kevon and Maria levels haha! On to the main event including some CG and Doggy. Yeah CG1 usually does more but the view was too much! She can take it all with no complaining, and actually gets into it. Solid.

    Got to thank C5 for the hookup, you outdid yourself mate! Senior members can PM for details, but I'm not able to share digits. For that you need a plug, but he shouldn't be too hard to find.

    -CG1 Out.

  2. #15585

    Sandy

    Quote Originally Posted by Redsox2005  [View Original Post]
    Got a link or what to search for?
    http://www.pornhub.com/view_video.ph...h583e1f6aa8883

  3. #15584
    Quote Originally Posted by Dragon88  [View Original Post]
    GGot to meet Orlando Sandy in Daytona where she is staying at now. Very good head game that will send you to the moon. Check her videos on pornhub.
    Got a link or what to search for?

  4. #15583
    Senior Member


    Posts: 7357

    The Cheerleader Shannon on Paradise Trail

    Couldn't resist calling up my favorite cheerleader on Paradise Trail. I must be honest, I fucking LOVE fucking this chick! Something about her small tight frame and ass turns me on big time. Scooped her up at her place in the new quadrant and did a car date in pur secret spot. BBBF and CFS with me getting off a big fat nut! C5 has a pretty impressive starting regular line up boy's, and Shannon is definitely in my must see rotation.

    Senior Members PM for digit's.

    C5.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails image0000001_5.jpg‎   image0000001_7.jpg‎  

  5. #15582

    Orlando Sandy

    GGot to meet Orlando Sandy in Daytona where she is staying at now. Very good head game that will send you to the moon. Check her videos on pornhub.

  6. #15581
    Senior Member


    Posts: 7357

    Kylie on Paradise Trail

    Quote Originally Posted by Kevin44  [View Original Post]
    I met up with Kylie (skyes ex). Picked her up by royal and we agreed on 40 Mario coins for everything. She's a super cool chick, we talked the entire way up to the spot and she's much better at holding a good convo than most of these crackfucks. When's we got to the spot and started dreaming, she started giving me some good head. She took instructions well, giving special attention to my balls and not even trying any of that jerking off bs. Than we were ready to fuck we put the cover on and fucked in missionary til I came. She gave digits but said her phone was dead at the time. Like I said she's a cool chick and I'd recommend.
    Excellent provider!! Highly recommended!!

    C5.

  7. #15580

    Kylie

    I met up with Kylie (skyes ex). Picked her up by royal and we agreed on 40 Mario coins for everything. She's a super cool chick, we talked the entire way up to the spot and she's much better at holding a good convo than most of these crackfucks. When's we got to the spot and started dreaming, she started giving me some good head. She took instructions well, giving special attention to my balls and not even trying any of that jerking off bs. Than we were ready to fuck we put the cover on and fucked in missionary til I came. She gave digits but said her phone was dead at the time. Like I said she's a cool chick and I'd recommend.

  8. #15579

    Longwood?

    Quote Originally Posted by TeenLover  [View Original Post]
    Where is LW? I know the pic is blurry but this girls body looks to be right in my wheelhouse.
    I thought Lake Worth at first since I'm originally from Palm Beach County but Longwood is local.

  9. #15578
    Quote Originally Posted by TeenLover  [View Original Post]
    Where is LW? I know the pic is blurry but this girls body looks to be right in my wheelhouse.
    LW=Lake Worth?

  10. #15577
    Senior Member


    Posts: 7357

    Lake Worth

    Quote Originally Posted by TeenLover  [View Original Post]
    Where is LW? I know the pic is blurry but this girls body looks to be right in my wheelhouse.
    Is in South Florida. Palm beach county. If you want here digits, they're all yours.

    C5.

  11. #15576

    Lw?

    Quote Originally Posted by TurdMuffin  [View Original Post]
    Thats Venessa in LW. She was a dame about 7-8 months ago when I first met her. Now she lets no monger go into her bb. And her poon has the cheesiet stank. If your ever in this part of town and want to meet her C5 let me know I have her digits. And for any of you other Orlando seniors.

    Just glove up for cfs. There are all sorts of reports about her. And I don't like playing with fire this.

    BTW Big thanks to C5 for hit of Charlie's intel. Sadly I could not connect with her at all. So not even worth the drive to Orlando.
    Where is LW? I know the pic is blurry but this girls body looks to be right in my wheelhouse.

  12. #15575
    Senior Member


    Posts: 7357

    Lake Worth Vanessa

    Quote Originally Posted by TurdMuffin  [View Original Post]
    Thats Venessa in LW. She was a dame about 7-8 months ago when I first met her. Now she lets no monger go into her bb. And her poon has the cheesiet stank. If your ever in this part of town and want to meet her C5 let me know I have her digits. And for any of you other Orlando seniors.

    Just glove up for cfs. There are all sorts of reports about her. And I don't like playing with fire this.

    BTW Big thanks to C5 for hit of Charlie's intel. Sadly I could not connect with her at all. So not even worth the drive to Orlando.
    I know her well brother. LOL! You got to admit that pic was funny. Charlie has a stalker aka captain save a ho who's in love with her. He takes her phones and messages mongers telling us to no longer contact her. This guy follows her around the trail and Nashville threatening to baker act her. This guy lives in Kissimmee and he's in desperate need of mental help bro.

    C5.

  13. #15574
    Senior Member


    Posts: 7357

    Maria on Paradise Trail

    Quote Originally Posted by GargleMySpunk  [View Original Post]
    Had the EXTREME pleasure of dreaming w Maria last night. It took me over 5 hrs of making loops to find her. Holy shit. I was on a mission to find Maria or kevon and I never did see kevon at all 😢 But, the monger gods smiled on me right when I was leaving town with no luck and 30 $ in gas since I live out in Brevard. Sonoco was the pick up spot, Maria is ABSOLUTELY the sweetest! So relaxed and pleasant, I honestly feel bad to see her hunched over with her back problem 😢 Sorry C5, In my dream I had to tip her extra. Gave her a 20 and tipped an xtra 10 in my dream. DTBBBJCIMS. Everyone needs to try Maria. Gave me her 386 number.

    G.
    It's all good brother man. Maria is a rare exception! Cool chick.

    C5.

  14. #15573
    Quote Originally Posted by Chris5  [View Original Post]
    This chick was fucked into a coma! LOL!

    C5.
    Thats Venessa in LW. She was a dame about 7-8 months ago when I first met her. Now she lets no monger go into her bb. And her poon has the cheesiet stank. If your ever in this part of town and want to meet her C5 let me know I have her digits. And for any of you other Orlando seniors.

    Just glove up for cfs. There are all sorts of reports about her. And I don't like playing with fire this.

    BTW Big thanks to C5 for hit of Charlie's intel. Sadly I could not connect with her at all. So not even worth the drive to Orlando.

  15. #15572
    Quote Originally Posted by Rookiemonger  [View Original Post]
    Had Desiree take 30 for FS both times but after last session with the smelly kitty, she is on my DND list (Do Not Do).
    I met up with her early Saturday morning too. I offered 40 and we went to her place. Everything was good and She didn't smell to me but maybe I caught her at a better time. She's usually one of my favorites if I see her. She doesn't have her old number anymore, she gave me one but said she doesn't know how long she'll have it for.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape