Rubrankings.com
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Come be a VIP
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #15001

    Trail am

    Couple of BSW and WSW this morning in old quadrant.one bsw said 20ncoin was too low for a bj. Then she got out lol

  2. #15000
    Senior Member


    Posts: 7357

    Little Lexi on Paradise Trail

    Called up one of my favorite's tonight to set up a dream. Lexi picked up right away and I scooped her up in the old quadrant. Little Lexi is very new and very very tiny and * Cute very young baby face with a tight young spinner body! Went to a safe spot and got a excellent BBBJ and CFS. I will need her fine ass on a bed the next time. Lexi moves her little body perfectly against my dick when I'm inside her. Always makes me NUT hard!

    Will continue repeating over and over!

    Active Senior Members can PM for digit's. She's running special rates all weekend long.

    C5.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_20170110_172917.jpg‎   IMG_20170110_172842.jpg‎  

  3. #14999
    Senior Member


    Posts: 7357

    Jayda

    Quote Originally Posted by MyTankMan  [View Original Post]
    Jayda is back on the trail. She says she was lying low last 5 weeks due to a domestic situation involving old boyfriend and stayed on I Drive, posting under an alias. Looking for dates now. She is still hot, probably the hottest I've seen on the trail if skinny girls are your type, as they are mine. Hair that should be in commercials. Great BJ and fuck as always. If she likes you, you can facefuck. YMMV. She has the same old number and willing to negotiate! If you buy her a room, which I didn't, she'll certainly take care of you.
    This Jayda?

    C5.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Message_1478476152499.jpg‎  

  4. #14998

    Jayda

    Jayda is back on the trail. She says she was lying low last 5 weeks due to a domestic situation involving old boyfriend and stayed on I Drive, posting under an alias. Looking for dates now. She is still hot, probably the hottest I've seen on the trail if skinny girls are your type, as they are mine. Hair that should be in commercials. Great BJ and fuck as always. If she likes you, you can facefuck. YMMV. She has the same old number and willing to negotiate! If you buy her a room, which I didn't, she'll certainly take care of you.

  5. #14997

    Maria

    Quote Originally Posted by Chris5  [View Original Post]
    After catching my breathe from fucking big booty Jade, I spot Maria at Sunoco hanging out. Couldn't resist Maria. Scooped her up for her awesome bbbjcimws. Enough said. Maria is the Best!

    C5.
    Truest statement ever said my friend! Maria is the Best!

  6. #14996
    Senior Member


    Posts: 7357

    Welcome to Paradise Trail

    Quote Originally Posted by PJ001  [View Original Post]
    It's my first post so I'll take a moment to thank you all for all the great intel posted here as it's made the process of understanding the Trail much easier.

    I really appreciate the folks who have posed for and posted photos as that makes it much easier to stay out of trouble.

    Anyway I was heading southbound interested to see if there had been a lot of changes in personnel since the BP blackout, but that didn't seem to be the case. I got as far as the Wendy's just south of 528 without finding anything of interest and was about to turn round and head back, when I got a rear view of lady with a distinctive hairstyle. And based upon photos posted on this board figured it might well be Kevon.

    I made contact and confirmed that I was correct, and told her that her reputation on the forum preceded her and that I'd like to partake of her speciality.

    She was very easy going and had me at my ease right away.

    I can now agree with all the positive reviews of her and look forward to repeating when the occasion arises.

    She kindly agreed to pose for a quick pic. Attached.

    Thanks again for all the feedback. It's saved me a lot of time and money on TOFTTs.
    Great post! Much appreciative! Kevon is a trail legend!

    Welcome Aboard.

    C5.

  7. #14995
    Senior Member


    Posts: 110

    Kevon

    It's my first post so I'll take a moment to thank you all for all the great intel posted here as it's made the process of understanding the Trail much easier.

    I really appreciate the folks who have posed for and posted photos as that makes it much easier to stay out of trouble.

    Anyway I was heading southbound interested to see if there had been a lot of changes in personnel since the BP blackout, but that didn't seem to be the case. I got as far as the Wendy's just south of 528 without finding anything of interest and was about to turn round and head back, when I got a rear view of lady with a distinctive hairstyle. And based upon photos posted on this board figured it might well be Kevon.

    I made contact and confirmed that I was correct, and told her that her reputation on the forum preceded her and that I'd like to partake of her speciality.

    She was very easy going and had me at my ease right away.

    I can now agree with all the positive reviews of her and look forward to repeating when the occasion arises.

    She kindly agreed to pose for a quick pic. Attached.

    Thanks again for all the feedback. It's saved me a lot of time and money on TOFTTs.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Kevon_1.jpg‎  

  8. #14994

    Tennesse Amanda?

    Has anyone seen her recently? Can anyone pm any intel.

    Thanks.

  9. #14993
    Senior Member


    Posts: 7357

    Shannon on Paradise Trail

    Quote Originally Posted by TrailHunter  [View Original Post]
    " fucked and sucked " . Bro you ate pussy?? LOL.

    TH.
    I couldn't help it bro! Pussy was so nice and clean!

    C5.

  10. #14992
    Senior Member


    Posts: 7357

    Welcome to Paradise Trail

    Quote Originally Posted by AirForce1  [View Original Post]
    Just recently moved here, from New England area, Go Pats!

    Recently gotten out of service, great to be back in the states finally. Met a friend she go by jerzygrl, she's the one that told me about this site, wow thank you. I'm still learning the slang, but need help with these areas you're speaking of WSW. Paradise trail? Nashville trail? Or whatever. Barnes and Noble and sonuco, is that code or the actual places and if so what street? Thanks for the help. You can pm me if you prefer.
    Quote Originally Posted by AirForce1  [View Original Post]
    Newbie here, this might sound like a stupid question, but I did just move here recently. Met an awesome friend name jerzygrl who told me about this site. Anyways, Where would this be. The only barnes and Noble I've seen is on colonial by fashion square mall??
    Welcome to the Orlando street Walker thread! We have the best and most active thread in the country! We have model like **** chicks on Paradise 24 hour's a day. The search feature here is excellent. Type in Paradise Trail and all you're questions will be answered.

    Look forward to you're contributions buddy.

    C5.

  11. #14991
    Senior Member


    Posts: 7357

    Paradise Trail around 3 am Maria

    After catching my breathe from fucking big booty Jade, I spot Maria at Sunoco hanging out. Couldn't resist Maria. Scooped her up for her awesome bbbjcimws. Enough said. Maria is the Best!

    C5.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_20161218_012128.jpg‎  

  12. #14990
    Senior Member


    Posts: 7357

    Another Midnight on Paradise Trail

    Dreamed I set up a date with my old friend Jade who was staying in a motel on Paradise and Michigan. Jade still walks Paradise but she mostly works off her phone. Jade is one of the sweetest white thick big titty chick you could ever meet. Jade goes as far back as the blossom day's. If you like pale white chick's with big tits and a phat glow in the dark big white booty, this chick is for you.

    Active Senior Members can PM for digit's.

    C5.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_20170113_033258.jpg‎   IMG_20170113_034000.jpg‎   IMG_20170113_033405.jpg‎   IMG_20170113_033607.jpg‎   IMG_20170113_034205.jpg‎  


  13. #14989

    Bp

    For everyone waiting to see the trail explode with BP girls it's not going to happen. They just moved thier adds to the personal adds for Women seeking men. Same adds different heading.

  14. #14988

    Charli

    Had some things I had to do in Bartow & a friend calls asking if I want to get liquored up in Orlando.

    Why not. Drank my limit and hit the trail before the ride home. Still no responce from Britt so I call Lily the 5'2" spinner only doing car dates now. Leave a message but figure text too. Crickets. Sheriff is camped out at Wawa so not much going on there. I'm really focused on Charli even though I left her gift at home. Spot a pretty girl with long mid back brown hair walking near the Day's Inn wearing all dark grey or maybe black. Short skirt showing a small tat near her ankle. Really tempting but keep her in reserve. Pull into Chevron to text Charli hoping her phone is back on. Nothing! Some older white blonde SW comes over and taps my passenger window, but I wave her off. She doesn't go away and holds up a cigarette motioning like she needs a light. Wave her off again but she's persistant just standing there. I unroll the window since she nearly has her nose on the glass. Needs to make money & I tell her "not happening". Asks for a few bucks, a couple bucks, an extra dollar. I back the car out and she moves away. Only thing I can think is "Rode hard, put away wet". Spot grey mini skirt girl again by 7-11 but keep moving. I drop down the side street and spot a tiny spinner and decide to go for it. My luck, it was Charli. Hops in, we chat and she goes to work. Nice BBBJ for Jackson & Hamilton. Phone is still not on but promises it will be soon with same number. Went home happy & relaxed. Treat her good so she stays nice.

  15. #14987
    Quote Originally Posted by Chris5  [View Original Post]
    One of Paradise Trail Best!!

    C5.
    Now if I can just run into Latin Michelle.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape