Rubrankings.com
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Come be a VIP
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #15601

    C5

    Quote Originally Posted by Chris5  [View Original Post]
    Dreamed I set up a date with my old friend Jade who was staying in a motel on Paradise and Michigan. Jade still walks Paradise but she mostly works off her phone. Jade is one of the sweetest white thick big titty chick you could ever meet. Jade goes as far back as the blossom day's. If you like pale white chick's with big tits and a phat glow in the dark big white booty, this chick is for you.

    Active Senior Members can PM for digit's.

    C5.
    Damn C5 every time I turn around you are fucking another damm chick. I need some of your good look on me.

  2. #15600
    Senior Member


    Posts: 7357

    Paradise Trail Maria

    2nd dream of today goes to the gorgeous Maria! Scooped her up tonight from Sunoco and got my 2nd BBBJ of the day! Maria made me nut in under five minutes! Yes she's that good! Its a reason why I've been picking her up for nearly two years now. Maria is awesome!!

    C5.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_20161218_012128.jpg‎  

  3. #15599
    Senior Member


    Posts: 7357

    A Beautiful day in Paradise with Kevon

    Spotted my friend this late afternoon at the BK on consulate strutting her stuff thru the parking lot. I Immediately pulled up on her and invited in my ride. Man I love this chick! Wearing a short skirt with no underwear on! I want a deep throat blow job and that's exactly what Kevon gave me! BBBJCIM and swallowed every drop like a milkshake!

    You can never go wrong picking up Kevon!

    C5.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_20161214_111215.jpg‎   IMG_20170120_110214.jpg‎  

  4. #15598
    Senior Member


    Posts: 7357

    Heritage Nicole

    Is back on Paradise Trail!

    Welcome back baby!

    C5.

  5. #15597

    Heritage Nicole

    She is back and looks great by consulate Burger King.

  6. #15596
    Quote Originally Posted by Rookiemonger  [View Original Post]
    Had Desiree take 30 for FS both times but after last session with the smelly kitty, she is on my DND list (Do Not Do).
    On your side.

  7. #15595
    Quote Originally Posted by Chris5  [View Original Post]
    Excellent provider!! Highly recommended!!

    C5.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kevin44  [View Original Post]
    I met up with Kylie (skyes ex). Picked her up by royal and we agreed on 40 Mario coins for everything. She's a super cool chick, we talked the entire way up to the spot and she's much better at holding a good convo than most of these crackfucks. When's we got to the spot and started dreaming, she started giving me some good head. She took instructions well, giving special attention to my balls and not even trying any of that jerking off bs. Than we were ready to fuck we put the cover on and fucked in missionary til I came. She gave digits but said her phone was dead at the time. Like I said she's a cool chick and I'd recommend.
    All brother.

  8. #15594
    Quote Originally Posted by SeanT17  [View Original Post]
    Got a hold of the little lex, great BJ, will repeat. She needs a room. Boys get out there and give her love.
    I feel you. Can wait to get a hold again.

  9. #15593

    Kyle

    Quote Originally Posted by SeanT17  [View Original Post]
    Got a hold of the little lex, great BJ, will repeat. She needs a room. Boys get out there and give her love.
    Wow great time with this hot blonde will tell you this hot girl has the tightest cat on the block, best head game and my number one go to. Find by the royal between oak and the royal. Will rebeat.

  10. #15592

    Lexi

    Got a hold of the little lex, great BJ, will repeat. She needs a room. Boys get out there and give her love.

  11. #15591
    Senior Member


    Posts: 7357

    Paradise Trail Morning / Afternoon Report

    Paradise was jumping with action from the teens all the way south past the 528. Lots of our favorite regular girls out along with SEVERAL new girls I've never seen on Paradise Trail before. Both the new and the old quadrant are full of action. Every size, shape and color. Zero REASON why you guy's shouldn't be getting your dicks sucked for 20 buck's or less today!

    C5.

  12. #15590

    Digits?

    Quote Originally Posted by AsianJohn326  [View Original Post]
    I just wanted to confirm, is this the snowflake that would exclaim "I win" when all games were played?
    Digits please?

  13. #15589
    Senior Member


    Posts: 7357

    Jade

    Quote Originally Posted by ColeGatz1  [View Original Post]
    Good Day Gents.

    After seeing some stellar reviews on Jade, CG1 had to setup a dream with her himself!

    PAWGs hold a special place in the heart of CG1 and oh shit if Jade doesn't fit the bill! Nice curvaceous ass and tits that are unbelievable. Seriously, I came for THAT ASS but spent more time playing with her firm and youthful tits. Instant nominee for best set on PT this year! Anyways, she a performer as well and can DT with the best of them. CG1 see's a lot of guys post DT for chicks who can barely put a few inches in and does NOT approve. This is false advertisement and detrimental to expectations and the community as a whole. Jade can actually DT and if she keeps practicing (and training with CG1) she may one day aspire to Kevon and Maria levels haha! On to the main event including some CG and Doggy. Yeah CG1 usually does more but the view was too much! She can take it all with no complaining, and actually gets into it. Solid.

    Got to thank C5 for the hookup, you outdid yourself mate! Senior members can PM for details, but I'm not able to share digits. For that you need a plug, but he shouldn't be too hard to find.

    -CG1 Out.
    Jade and I go WAY back!! Beautiful person inside and out.

    C5.

  14. #15588
    Senior Member


    Posts: 7357

    Correct

    Quote Originally Posted by AsianJohn326  [View Original Post]
    I just wanted to confirm, is this the snowflake that would exclaim "I win" when all games were played?
    You are correct brother.

    C5.

  15. #15587

    Correct me if I am wrong.

    Quote Originally Posted by Chris5  [View Original Post]
    Scooped up my home girl snowflake in the new quadrant by the strip club. She had a new outfit on and was sexy as ever! Hottest young blonde on Paradise Trail! Fucked this chick in every single position today at my room. Pics and video available.

    PM for digit's fellas!

    C5.
    I just wanted to confirm, is this the snowflake that would exclaim "I win" when all games were played?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape