Thread: BackPage Advertiser Reviews
Closed Thread
Results 2,191 to 2,205 of 9888
-
02-20-17 16:22 #7698Regular Member

Posts: 8Mandy is amazing but getting in touch with her is next to impossible!
Originally Posted by Existierende
[View Original Post]
-
02-20-17 15:48 #7697Senior Member

Posts: 33Ashley Rose RIP
Although I've never had the pleasure of experiencing her talents, I did know her personally. Never mustered the courage to put it out there that I was dying to take her for a spin. But I have read many of your opinions on her service. Unfortunately, that service has ended, she has passed away.
http://rhodeisland.backpage.com/Wome...eeking/6608969
-
02-20-17 12:24 #7696Senior Member

Posts: 183Oh how I mis Xuxa
Xuxa was absolutely the best. I think I saw her eight or ten times maybe? And I regret not just having a weekly standing appt with her. (Which I probably could even afford. She never appreciated the value of her services fully.) I remember one time late in the year she mentioned she wish she had a hammer because she had some pictures she wanted to hang. So next time I saw her, I brought her a cheap ($30 maybe? Harbor Freight.) tool kit with a hammer and some other basic stuff in it. She was over the moon and spoiled me tremendously for what was a small, easy token of appreciation.
Originally Posted by RHTreller
[View Original Post]
I hope she's doing well, wherever she is now. I tried texting her once after she was gone just to say hello, but she never responded. I like to think it's because she tossed that phone number and moved on.
-
02-20-17 10:38 #7695Senior Member

Posts: 338Mandy is awesome, but she has A-cups.
Originally Posted by Magilla5
[View Original Post]
-
02-20-17 09:59 #7694Senior Member

Posts: 834Big Tits?
You might want to try Holly? See my review of her on here from a few days ago. I didn't paint her face but she has very distinct PSE tendencies, and I think she's pretty much down for anything. Defintely not cum shy. And if you like big fabulous tits, as do I, she's surely got them!
Originally Posted by Adidas77
[View Original Post]
-
02-19-17 19:05 #7693Senior Member

Posts: 55Facial
Mandy will always accept a good facial, or swallow every drop your choice, and she is just a sweet girl too!
Originally Posted by Adidas77
[View Original Post]
-
02-19-17 16:21 #7692Senior Member

Posts: 62Facial Girls?
Any Recommendations? Wouldn't mind painting a Canvas today. The Bigger the tits the better!
I did Visit with My Favorite Mouth Hugger Destiny! Such a great girl, no B / S and does an excellent job. She's like the Maxwell House coffee, Good to the last drop!
-
02-19-17 08:44 #7691Senior Member

Posts: 113PsychoSid. Qu'est-ce que c'est?
Was texting with her also. She seemed distracted. Love those nips, hate the ink. On the fence as to trying her out.
Originally Posted by Physcosid
[View Original Post]
-
02-18-17 20:07 #7690Banned Member

Posts: 145Yes I sent her texts and was trying to set something up she flaked on me though.
Originally Posted by Twisted1
[View Original Post]
-
02-18-17 20:01 #7689Senior Member

Posts: 201My experience was the same, despite my high hopes. I was quiet about it because I had seen so many good things about her. I also noticed some marks on her right arm, I don't think that has been mentioned before either. She basically has some of the nicest tits I have ever scene and that was about it, I would not repeat.
Originally Posted by Casanovastar
[View Original Post]
-
02-18-17 20:00 #7688Senior Member

Posts: 310Not here
I don't but I'd like too! Keep us posted!
Originally Posted by Twisted1
[View Original Post]
-
02-18-17 19:55 #7687Senior Member

Posts: 120Talia
Pretty sure she's been reviewed here. Some one said she had an amazing body for her age, but her face looks her age, supposedly close to 50.
I've texted with her a few times and she seems like a mess. Also, pretty sure she works with a couple other girls which explains the other pics.
-
02-18-17 19:23 #7686Senior Member

Posts: 113Familiar?
Anyone know this one?
-
02-18-17 18:52 #7685Senior Member

Posts: 113She was using Kaylee's pics back in December. And some other pics that don't come close to either person. I call bullsh! T on this one.
Originally Posted by BigHead
[View Original Post]
http://www.escortphonelookup.com/401-516-9835/
-
02-18-17 18:24 #7684Senior Member

Posts: 752Talia
Any reviews of her, her pictures turn me on.
Originally Posted by RegnetExitium
[View Original Post]
-BH.

















