Thread: BackPage Advertiser Reviews
Closed Thread
Results 2,206 to 2,220 of 9888
-
02-18-17 15:21 #7683Senior Member

Posts: 392Joelle / Talia
Talia's number is going to Joelle's other site now. Interesting. Imagine getting these two into a wild threesome?
http://rhodeisland.backpage.com/Wome...rprise/6579688
-
02-18-17 14:41 #7682Senior Member

Posts: 44
Originally Posted by Ford1951
[View Original Post]
I've seen Joelle a few times. She's not the best but she is reliable and is a good fuck. Her body is showing signs of age but I like older women so I think it's sexy. She's definitely worth a visit. So far she hasn't said no to anything I've asked of her.
Originally Posted by MajorGeneral
[View Original Post]
-
02-17-17 21:47 #7681Senior Member

Posts: 48No you didn't find her on a bad day, I m saw her as well and it was the same thing and I was very disappointed too, because I was going to see her on a regular but now I'm back looking for a small spinner like her again.
Originally Posted by Cowboys8228
[View Original Post]
-
02-17-17 13:15 #7680Senior Member

Posts: 102Lilly in EP
So finally met up with Lilly after reading so much about her But I have to say I was a little disappointed. She was gery nice and the tits were one of the nicest I've see esp after having a baby a year ago. Where I was let down was her performance. Lackluster bbj, didn't want k9 or cowgirl, Only mish. Maybe I caught her on an off day but I wasn't too impressed.
-
02-17-17 12:35 #7679Senior Member

Posts: 382"Carmella"
Yes, I was one of the guys who saw her back then, you had a much different experience than I did. Xuxa was great, I wish I had seen her more when she was around.
Originally Posted by MattBr
[View Original Post]
-
02-17-17 11:50 #7678Senior Member

Posts: 834MILF Holly, highly recommended
http://liveescortreviews.com/ad/prov...-2124/1/225296
Originally Posted by Paul8170
[View Original Post]
I cuncur, she's a keeper! She was very hard to reach but I found that after several days she responded by text. She's full GFE, nice DFK, great BBBJ, fucking in all positions, OK with fingers in pussy, cums HARD with DATY, almost unlimited menu don't know about anal I didn't try, but I also got her to do some kinky "nasty" stuff that many will rarely do. A total cum freak in bed but a really refined lady in public! The ad pics are totally accurate, but maybe just a little bit of extra belly weight now, but really very little, I just loved the way she looked! I did not see ANY evidence of any handlers or managers or pimps or whatever, and I interviewed her carefully, she's NOT on hard drugs and as far as I could determine, just a single mom / divorcee looking to make some much needed cash. She does like to drink and it makes her frisky! Incall was a upscale motel and there were no problems and I checked the room on entry, there was no one else in there. In Warwick near the airport. The tits are fake but you almost could have fooled me-- as reported by Paul8170 above--they are just incredible, beautiful magnificent orbs, with big perky studded nips! Amoungst the very best bolt ons I've ever seen.
-
02-17-17 10:55 #7677Senior Member

Posts: 90She was great when she started.
I saw her when she went by another name when she was UTR and answered my CL ad. It was 120 for the hour and it was super hot, completely nude (both of us), decent massage but VERY sensual, lots of LFK while she finished me by hand. Had to coach her through the whole session. I provided her contact info to a couple of other guys but she raised the price and didn't provide the same level of service. She then never returned any texts.
It's a shame because she is smoking hot, had a great attitude and she would have a following of gentlemen without even having to advertise if she was into it and did as described above. For those who remembered Xuxa that is what made her great. Fair price, completely UTR, word of mouth, but was all about customer service and the guys treated her right in return!
Originally Posted by RHTreller
[View Original Post]
-
02-17-17 10:03 #7676Senior Member

Posts: 382She is awful
Thank you for the post, she had been reviewed here a while back her service was bad then also. Michelle on the east side is another one to avoid.
Originally Posted by Existierende
[View Original Post]
-
02-17-17 09:15 #7675Senior Member

Posts: 338Thanks for TOFTF! I was intrigued by her pictures, but deterred by her pricing -- internet research showed 200/ hr. You're going to save folks some serious coin with this warning.
Originally Posted by TomHallForU
[View Original Post]
-
02-16-17 22:09 #7674Senior Member

Posts: 210Hmmm
Her last post on fb was Dec 16 and none of friends have posted anything. I heard she was just I little crazy. I've never meet her my self.
Originally Posted by Twisted1
[View Original Post]
-
02-16-17 18:13 #7673Senior Member

Posts: 113I believe we're talking about this one.
http://rhodeisland.backpage.com/Wome...7-1885/6540327
Originally Posted by Lexus
[View Original Post]
-
02-16-17 17:21 #7672Senior Member

Posts: 44Black provider
Would recommend Toni. Providence. Big booty. Good head game. Need to convince for head game raw. Booty is reason to see. Ass up face down and you can go to town. Also have review in the other site.
Originally Posted by MisterChop911
[View Original Post]
-
02-16-17 13:49 #7671Regular Member

Posts: 16Don't wast your time with Carmella
This one advertises in massages and women seeking men.
http://rhodeisland.backpage.com/Wome...ith-me/6613010
Negotiated by text, all seemed good.
Anyway, go to her place, room in the back, separated by a sheet.
Promised full nude massage, both of us. Would not take off bottoms. Major up-sell, overpriced.
Did not deliver services, don't be fooled. Could not even finish due to bitchy attitude.
-
02-15-17 20:12 #7670Senior Member

Posts: 142Natalie
My last sweet session with Natalie she was retiring in December 2016. All we can hope for is short return from time to time. Natalie was awesome!
Originally Posted by Cowboys8228
[View Original Post]
-
02-15-17 16:01 #7669Senior Member

Posts: 174Black Providers
Does anyone recommend a good black provider? I've been really interested in that lately and can't get it out of my mind.
Thanks!
















