Rubrankings.com
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #15999

    Vera

    That's Vera, she is reviewed extensively in this forum just do a search for her name. She is YMMV heard she does HE but I never got any but than again I only went once, maybe it's time I go back for seconds.

    Quote Originally Posted by PunaniLuva  [View Original Post]
    Any info to share on this one?

    Legit? Play? HE? FS?

    Mahalo!

    https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/6006666807.html

  2. #15998
    Quote Originally Posted by Jetli316  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone actually toftt and confirmed that she is trans? Any brother willing to say I reached down and found some frank and beans. Or are people just speculating based on looks?
    As I recall, Anu had a previous advertisement (now deleted or expired) that was placed in a transgender section.

  3. #15997

    Anyone info?

    Any info to share on this one?

    Legit? Play? HE? FS?

    Mahalo!

    https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/6006666807.html

  4. #15996
    Quote Originally Posted by Jetli316  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone actually toftt and confirmed that she is trans? Any brother willing to say I reached down and found some frank and beans. Or are people just speculating based on looks?
    Good question. I'm guessing the latter. Not too many mongers (myself included) would be willing to admit they reached between a providers legs and grabbed a handful of junk.

  5. #15995

    April

    Quote Originally Posted by HiPickle  [View Original Post]
    Did she even give you a Thai massage or just the light thing? I'd be pissed if not getting at least a good massage out of it, I've yet to pull the trigger and go there even though it is literally steps from my place.
    FWIW, I got a great massage and great service. Again YMMV and moods might vary. But I'm going back Thursday.

  6. #15994

    Anuu

    Quote Originally Posted by JanFortifore  [View Original Post]
    Lady-boy alert.

    Jay Dubblefoh.
    Has anyone actually toftt and confirmed that she is trans? Any brother willing to say I reached down and found some frank and beans. Or are people just speculating based on looks?

  7. #15993
    Quote Originally Posted by Jammum  [View Original Post]
    Decided to take the plunge. Operates out of Thai Aroma (Pat's place). They changed it around a bit since I was last there. There were to massage tables on the first floor, now its a check in desk. Anyway, greeted by April and honestly, I wasnt too sure she matched the photo. I had to kind of stare and then it sank in. Immediately asked for the standard fee listed in the ad up arrival. From the start, I knew she was going to upsell and sure enough after a lame massage and some "light touch" stuff, she began to hint how she works for tips and tryina ask how much more money I had. Even went as far as suggesting using credit card. Slight roaming over clothes. Until I revealed how much I planned on tipping. Total mood killer with all the talk of how much money would be involved. Finished short of the hour and I didn't care, just wanted to get out. LOL. Overall decent experience. I'd still rather see Pat. April claimed she's visiting here from Cali and is only here for 3 weeks.

    She looked alright. Tiny frame, ok face. Chest seemed to be upgrades but without having to feel, I'm almost certain it was majority the magic of a good bra. Attitude was so so. I wasnt feeling it from walking in, but eh. Figure I test it out. I'm definitely sticking to my regular provider as she gives a great massage.
    Did she even give you a Thai massage or just the light thing? I'd be pissed if not getting at least a good massage out of it, I've yet to pull the trigger and go there even though it is literally steps from my place.

  8. #15992

    April

    Quote Originally Posted by Jammum  [View Original Post]
    She looked alright. Tiny frame, ok face. Chest seemed to be upgrades but without having to feel, I'm almost certain it was majority the magic of a good bra. Attitude was so so. I wasnt feeling it from walking in, but eh. Figure I test it out. I'm definitely sticking to my regular provider as she gives a great massage.
    They are bolt ons, but no bra magic. They are big. My session sounds like it went better as I plan to return, probably YMMV, like all the others. Happy Hunting.

  9. #15991

    Kapolei April

    Decided to take the plunge. Operates out of Thai Aroma (Pat's place). They changed it around a bit since I was last there. There were to massage tables on the first floor, now its a check in desk. Anyway, greeted by April and honestly, I wasnt too sure she matched the photo. I had to kind of stare and then it sank in. Immediately asked for the standard fee listed in the ad up arrival. From the start, I knew she was going to upsell and sure enough after a lame massage and some "light touch" stuff, she began to hint how she works for tips and tryina ask how much more money I had. Even went as far as suggesting using credit card. Slight roaming over clothes. Until I revealed how much I planned on tipping. Total mood killer with all the talk of how much money would be involved. Finished short of the hour and I didn't care, just wanted to get out. LOL. Overall decent experience. I'd still rather see Pat. April claimed she's visiting here from Cali and is only here for 3 weeks.

    She looked alright. Tiny frame, ok face. Chest seemed to be upgrades but without having to feel, I'm almost certain it was majority the magic of a good bra. Attitude was so so. I wasnt feeling it from walking in, but eh. Figure I test it out. I'm definitely sticking to my regular provider as she gives a great massage.

  10. #15990

    Thanks

    Quote Originally Posted by HappySeeker8  [View Original Post]
    This ad has been around for awhile. Also, there has been other photos of girls taken in that same pose in that same room. The common thing is that same fish tank.
    Thanks guys. I thought the number was familiar.

  11. #15989

    Rina ad

    Quote Originally Posted by Roadrally2  [View Original Post]
    Damn fake pics. Wanted to get a massage from Rina.

    Fake pics. Older lady. Asked 60 upfront. Decent oil massage, almost happy ending bad technique or whatever didn't finish still paid 60 extra. Wouldn't repeat.

    http://honolulu.backpage.com/Therape...ge-o-o/6883331

    By the way does anyone please pm me real rinas number I saw her couple times a while back been a while and I want to get her massage again.
    Those are real pics of Rina and the phone number I use to contact her every week, try again she is a sweetie.

    https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/6009451397.html

  12. #15988
    Quote Originally Posted by Roadrally2  [View Original Post]
    Damn fake pics. Wanted to get a massage from Rina.

    Fake pics. Older lady. Asked 60 upfront. Decent oil massage, almost happy ending bad technique or whatever didn't finish still paid 60 extra. Wouldn't repeat.

    http://honolulu.backpage.com/Therape...ge-o-o/6883331

    By the way does anyone please pm me real rinas number I saw her couple times a while back been a while and I want to get her massage again.
    Not fake photo, just girl you didn't intend to get.

    That is Rina and number she always uses. So if this girl got passed on from Rina.

  13. #15987

    Fake pics

    Damn fake pics. Wanted to get a massage from Rina.

    Fake pics. Older lady. Asked 60 upfront. Decent oil massage, almost happy ending bad technique or whatever didn't finish still paid 60 extra. Wouldn't repeat.

    http://honolulu.backpage.com/Therape...ge-o-o/6883331

    By the way does anyone please pm me real rinas number I saw her couple times a while back been a while and I want to get her massage again.

  14. #15986
    Quote Originally Posted by Russo  [View Original Post]
    Isn't that place strictly legit? PM me if anything I've gone there multiple times and never got any luck. I've had Kona, Pink, and Mai (old time worker). And never got any luck with any of them even just a HE.
    Yup, if your looking for very good legit massage. This is one of the tops. No play.

  15. #15985
    Quote Originally Posted by Berry29  [View Original Post]
    The number matches a different provider so it's probably a fake pic.

    http://www.bodyrubhistory.com/808-321-5585/?id=4749656
    This ad has been around for awhile. Also, there has been other photos of girls taken in that same pose in that same room. The common thing is that same fish tank.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape