Thread: Massage Therapists
+
Add Report
Results 14,761 to 14,775 of 30759
-
02-20-17 18:06 #15999Senior Member

Posts: 49Vera
That's Vera, she is reviewed extensively in this forum just do a search for her name. She is YMMV heard she does HE but I never got any but than again I only went once, maybe it's time I go back for seconds.
Originally Posted by PunaniLuva
[View Original Post]
-
02-20-17 17:38 #15998Senior Member

Posts: 5117As I recall, Anu had a previous advertisement (now deleted or expired) that was placed in a transgender section.
Originally Posted by Jetli316
[View Original Post]
-
02-20-17 17:33 #15997Senior Member

Posts: 202Anyone info?
Any info to share on this one?
Legit? Play? HE? FS?
Mahalo!
https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/6006666807.html
-
02-20-17 17:18 #15996Senior Member

Posts: 442Good question. I'm guessing the latter. Not too many mongers (myself included) would be willing to admit they reached between a providers legs and grabbed a handful of junk.
Originally Posted by Jetli316
[View Original Post]
-
02-20-17 17:04 #15995Senior Member

Posts: 63April
FWIW, I got a great massage and great service. Again YMMV and moods might vary. But I'm going back Thursday.
Originally Posted by HiPickle
[View Original Post]
-
02-20-17 16:08 #15994Senior Member

Posts: 115Anuu
Has anyone actually toftt and confirmed that she is trans? Any brother willing to say I reached down and found some frank and beans. Or are people just speculating based on looks?
Originally Posted by JanFortifore
[View Original Post]
-
02-20-17 12:01 #15993Senior Member

Posts: 1980Did she even give you a Thai massage or just the light thing? I'd be pissed if not getting at least a good massage out of it, I've yet to pull the trigger and go there even though it is literally steps from my place.
Originally Posted by Jammum
[View Original Post]
-
02-20-17 10:25 #15992Senior Member

Posts: 63April
They are bolt ons, but no bra magic. They are big. My session sounds like it went better as I plan to return, probably YMMV, like all the others. Happy Hunting.
Originally Posted by Jammum
[View Original Post]
-
02-20-17 01:48 #15991Senior Member

Posts: 76Kapolei April
Decided to take the plunge. Operates out of Thai Aroma (Pat's place). They changed it around a bit since I was last there. There were to massage tables on the first floor, now its a check in desk. Anyway, greeted by April and honestly, I wasnt too sure she matched the photo. I had to kind of stare and then it sank in. Immediately asked for the standard fee listed in the ad up arrival. From the start, I knew she was going to upsell and sure enough after a lame massage and some "light touch" stuff, she began to hint how she works for tips and tryina ask how much more money I had. Even went as far as suggesting using credit card. Slight roaming over clothes. Until I revealed how much I planned on tipping. Total mood killer with all the talk of how much money would be involved. Finished short of the hour and I didn't care, just wanted to get out. LOL. Overall decent experience. I'd still rather see Pat. April claimed she's visiting here from Cali and is only here for 3 weeks.
She looked alright. Tiny frame, ok face. Chest seemed to be upgrades but without having to feel, I'm almost certain it was majority the magic of a good bra. Attitude was so so. I wasnt feeling it from walking in, but eh. Figure I test it out. I'm definitely sticking to my regular provider as she gives a great massage.
-
02-19-17 22:20 #15990Senior Member

Posts: 301Thanks
Thanks guys. I thought the number was familiar.
Originally Posted by HappySeeker8
[View Original Post]
-
02-19-17 21:57 #15989Senior Member

Posts: 171Rina ad
Those are real pics of Rina and the phone number I use to contact her every week, try again she is a sweetie.
Originally Posted by Roadrally2
[View Original Post]
https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/6009451397.html
-
02-19-17 21:49 #15988Senior Member

Posts: 516Not fake photo, just girl you didn't intend to get.
Originally Posted by Roadrally2
[View Original Post]
That is Rina and number she always uses. So if this girl got passed on from Rina.
-
02-19-17 21:30 #15987Senior Member

Posts: 407Fake pics
Damn fake pics. Wanted to get a massage from Rina.
Fake pics. Older lady. Asked 60 upfront. Decent oil massage, almost happy ending bad technique or whatever didn't finish still paid 60 extra. Wouldn't repeat.
http://honolulu.backpage.com/Therape...ge-o-o/6883331
By the way does anyone please pm me real rinas number I saw her couple times a while back been a while and I want to get her massage again.
-
02-19-17 21:23 #15986Senior Member

Posts: 384Yup, if your looking for very good legit massage. This is one of the tops. No play.
Originally Posted by Russo
[View Original Post]
-
02-19-17 21:19 #15985Senior Member

Posts: 516This ad has been around for awhile. Also, there has been other photos of girls taken in that same pose in that same room. The common thing is that same fish tank.
Originally Posted by Berry29
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





