Find Your New Baby
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
This Escort Review thread is moderated by Admin.
  1. #15573
    Quote Originally Posted by Chris5  [View Original Post]
    This chick was fucked into a coma! LOL!

    C5.
    Thats Venessa in LW. She was a dame about 7-8 months ago when I first met her. Now she lets no monger go into her bb. And her poon has the cheesiet stank. If your ever in this part of town and want to meet her C5 let me know I have her digits. And for any of you other Orlando seniors.

    Just glove up for cfs. There are all sorts of reports about her. And I don't like playing with fire this.

    BTW Big thanks to C5 for hit of Charlie's intel. Sadly I could not connect with her at all. So not even worth the drive to Orlando.

  2. #15572
    Quote Originally Posted by Rookiemonger  [View Original Post]
    Had Desiree take 30 for FS both times but after last session with the smelly kitty, she is on my DND list (Do Not Do).
    I met up with her early Saturday morning too. I offered 40 and we went to her place. Everything was good and She didn't smell to me but maybe I caught her at a better time. She's usually one of my favorites if I see her. She doesn't have her old number anymore, she gave me one but said she doesn't know how long she'll have it for.

  3. #15571
    Quote Originally Posted by Greeky123  [View Original Post]
    Sorry boys. New here. How do I know or can find what Kevon looks like,?
    I'm sure if you search her name in the Orlando forums you can find a picture. She's a very light skinned black girl with some wild hair. I'd say she's about 5' 4 with an average body. She usually doesn't keep the same phone long but she's usually walking around the Sunoco area.

  4. #15570
    Senior Member


    Posts: 7357

    The Beautiful SnowFlake on Paradise Trail

    Scooped up my home girl snowflake in the new quadrant by the strip club. She had a new outfit on and was sexy as ever! Hottest young blonde on Paradise Trail! Fucked this chick in every single position today at my room. Pics and video available.

    PM for digit's fellas!

    C5.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_20170219_133732.jpg‎   IMG_20170219_133058.jpg‎   IMG_20170219_133831.jpg‎   IMG_20170219_133226.jpg‎   IMG_20170219_133533.jpg‎  

    IMG_20170219_132814.jpg‎  

  5. #15569

    Kevon

    Sorry boys. New here. How do I know or can find what Kevon looks like,?

  6. #15568

    Maria is one of the BEST

    Had the EXTREME pleasure of dreaming w Maria last night. It took me over 5 hrs of making loops to find her. Holy shit. I was on a mission to find Maria or kevon and I never did see kevon at all 😢 But, the monger gods smiled on me right when I was leaving town with no luck and 30 $ in gas since I live out in Brevard. Sonoco was the pick up spot, Maria is ABSOLUTELY the sweetest! So relaxed and pleasant, I honestly feel bad to see her hunched over with her back problem 😢 Sorry C5, In my dream I had to tip her extra. Gave her a 20 and tipped an xtra 10 in my dream. DTBBBJCIMS. Everyone needs to try Maria. Gave me her 386 number.

    G.

  7. #15567
    Quote Originally Posted by PussProwler  [View Original Post]
    She would not do it for. 2 just now.
    Had Desiree take 30 for FS both times but after last session with the smelly kitty, she is on my DND list (Do Not Do).

  8. #15566
    Senior Member


    Posts: 7357

    Saturday night dream with Shelley

    Was in the mood tonight for some huge tits! Decided to hit up big tit Shelly for a quick dream. Scooped her up in the old quadrant and took her back to my room for a nice date. Me and Shelley go way back and age knows exactly what I want and how I want it. BBBJ and her titty fuck is the best! I love sucking and sliding my dick in between those massive fucking tits! Big explosion of cum all over those tits tonight.

    Enjoy the pics and Seniors PM for digit's.

    C5.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Resized_20170218_195027.jpeg‎   Resized_20170218_193953.jpeg‎   image_Photo04210351_1484046426802.jpg‎  

  9. #15565

    Blond-ish Jennifer

    Met Jennifer Tuesday morning on the trail a little south of Sand Lake. Ok face, nice tits and ass, probably around 40. Drove her to my hidey spot that I like. Middle of BBJ she comes up and starts showing me her tits and ****. Has a largish clit. Think she was trying to upsell but I don't really try FS in the car anymore (maybe if I get a van one day). I asked is she was good to finish, she did with CIM. I would about at the "sufficient" skill level on the flute.

  10. #15564

    Maria

    Quote Originally Posted by Industrial  [View Original Post]
    Dude, she's sitting on the curb in front of Sunoco right now. Her back is fucked up and it's painful to walk.
    Appreciate it! Found her shortly after and had my headache promptly relieved.

  11. #15563
    Quote Originally Posted by PopperOrland  [View Original Post]
    I was driving to work this morning and decided to take a little detour drove on to the old quadrant and as soon as I hit the 7/11 I saw Desiree in a outfit that left that big but all out my little head immediately told me that I had a headache and to ask her if she could take care of she told me yes. 25 miles latter I was on my way to work.
    She would not do it for. 2 just now.

  12. #15562
    Senior Member


    Posts: 7357

    Maria on Paradise Trail

    Quote Originally Posted by Industrial  [View Original Post]
    Dude, she's sitting on the curb in front of Sunoco right now. Her back is fucked up and it's painful to walk.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dungeroos  [View Original Post]
    Good to know LOL I thought she was ignoring me for some reason. What times has she been out lately? I've done a few loops today and have come up completely empty.
    Quote Originally Posted by StayUp333  [View Original Post]
    Need h he elp seems her # 386, or 813 area code numbers not working PM if have and ew contact thanks.
    Phone or no phone, Maria is NEVER hard to find out on Paradise.

    C5.

  13. #15561

    Karina

    I went to meet a girl from SA and she was a no show, so I drove to Obt since I had a room already and found me a girl to have a nice dream, my dream start at my room asking if I could have fun with all the doors open and she said that for 40 mario coins I could do anything I wanted to, so I started with the front door and did a flip to try the back door, it was super hard to get it open and I had a really good time in there and took my time, she never complain about time, it took me like 30 minutes to finish and even that it was a litle painful she never ask me to stop, she have a bunch of bruises because she said she fall in fron of a store, told me here name was karina or katrina.

  14. #15560
    Quote Originally Posted by Dungeroos  [View Original Post]
    Good to know LOL I thought she was ignoring me for some reason. What times has she been out lately? I've done a few loops today and have come up completely empty.
    Dude, she's sitting on the curb in front of Sunoco right now. Her back is fucked up and it's painful to walk.

  15. #15559

    Maria

    Quote Originally Posted by TheLantern  [View Original Post]
    She left her phone in a mongers car. She should have the same number working again in a little bit after getting another one.
    Good to know LOL I thought she was ignoring me for some reason. What times has she been out lately? I've done a few loops today and have come up completely empty.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape