Rubrankings.com
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #15556

    Maria

    Need h he elp seems her # 386, or 813 area code numbers not working PM if have and ew contact thanks.

  2. #15555

    Desiree

    I was driving to work this morning and decided to take a little detour drove on to the old quadrant and as soon as I hit the 7/11 I saw Desiree in a outfit that left that big but all out my little head immediately told me that I had a headache and to ask her if she could take care of she told me yes. 25 miles latter I was on my way to work.

  3. #15554

    Just wow right place at the right time

    Been super sick the last few days got better and friend wanted a ride near the airport. Returning from the airport area decided to get off 528 in san lake. Started from sandlake and all the past 528. I dint see shit so I turned around going towards st road 400. I saw the beautiful petite woman with light skin on the bus stop on the phone. Looked a little suspicious so I kept going until near the coat factory saw the gorgeous woman. Seemed too good to be true but I parked and I guess this other monger wanted a piece of her as well managed to undercut him and she walked up to my car and made the scoop. We made acquaintances and she called herself Cookie. Took me to her room near the 528 bridge. Nice safe room with no random person hiding in the bathroom. We seemed to hit it off we liked similar things. And this where the dream began. She's very sensual with a nice and gentle CBJ managed to go deep into the swimming pool a few times. After that swimming concourse, she managed to get on top and ride backwards and forward in a nice fashion. Managed to last longer that I had in mind after all this woman fucking gorgeous. Finished like a champ. And before we got started I asked if she provides massages. I hit jackpot because she dose and, I'm always in need of one due to work. She asked to turn around and gave the best rubdown I've had in a long long time. If she stays focused and had her own establishment I'm sure she would put these AMP's to shame. I was lucky. I made sure I did leave without getting her contact info.

  4. #15553
    Quote Originally Posted by Don1990  [View Original Post]
    A homegirl of mines asked me to drop her off at the royal in so I did a quick patrol to see what's out while I was doing it from Michigan to sandlake was pretty dead seen two walkers one was a thick ass guy the other was a skinny BSW and tons of undercover.

    Be safe out there.
    How can I tell if they are undercovers?

  5. #15552

    Pretty died

    A homegirl of mines asked me to drop her off at the royal in so I did a quick patrol to see what's out while I was doing it from Michigan to sandlake was pretty dead seen two walkers one was a thick ass guy the other was a skinny BSW and tons of undercover.

    Be safe out there.

  6. #15551
    Quote Originally Posted by Chris5  [View Original Post]
    You're a lucky man!!

    C5.
    Indeed. Been trying to get with her for awhile. Well worth the wait.

  7. #15550

    More Hotels than SWers on the Trail

    Quote Originally Posted by Greeky123  [View Original Post]
    I have analyzed the area but I Am looking for recommendations for a nice friendly hotel by the trail. Only thing I can find is the Florida hotel but I doubt it's safe. Other options close??
    There are several motels on the Trail to choose from. I stay near Universal with a 6 minute hike to the trail via Sand Lake, but there's always the Baymont Inn to the south or Knights Inn to the north if you want to be at ground zero.

  8. #15549

    Charlie

    Just missed her walking south on 39/ OBT with her loser bf. By the time I turned around (traffic sucks ass during rush hour), she was gone. Didn't realize how tiny she is in person.

  9. #15548

    Lol

    Quote Originally Posted by BlowMyMt  [View Original Post]
    About the Bottomless throat legend makes me want to pick her up and as soon as I hit the lovely trail off the 528 there she is crossing the streets to arrive at the BK so I do a quick right and wait for her in the parking lot as soon as she sees me she smiles at me and already knew who I was. I go way back with this wonderful piece of ass. She gets in and off we go. I'm sure everyone knows about her wonderful skills already so all I can say is I face fucked the shit out of her LOL and glazed her throat. Will pick her up anytime. Safe mongering brothers.

    -BMM.
    " I face fucked the shit out of her " . Yeah nothing quite like a good face fuck! LOL.

    TH.

  10. #15547

    Help

    I have analyzed the area but I Am looking for recommendations for a nice friendly hotel by the trail. Only thing I can find is the Florida hotel but I doubt it's safe. Other options close??

  11. #15546
    Senior Member


    Posts: 7357

    Little Lexi on Paradise Trail

    Quote Originally Posted by BigDaddy2977  [View Original Post]
    Finally I had my dream. Texted lexi she responded quickly was able to meet up. Bk after the turnpike. Was in the parking lot and she came up and got right in. OMG. Good chick and showered and smelled great. Fell asleep and it started. It was a CBJ but couldn't tell. It was amazing. Woke from my dream happy. Will have to dream again with her.

    Porky out.
    You're a lucky man!!

    C5.

  12. #15545
    Senior Member


    Posts: 7357

    Shannon on Paradise Trail

    Quote Originally Posted by StayUp333  [View Original Post]
    Thanks chriss5 for hooking me up with shannon. No drama good head game cool chick.
    She's who I call the Paradise Trail cheerleader! I love that cute face and that cute cheerleader body.

    C5.

  13. #15544

    Lexi

    Finally I had my dream. Texted lexi she responded quickly was able to meet up. Bk after the turnpike. Was in the parking lot and she came up and got right in. OMG. Good chick and showered and smelled great. Fell asleep and it started. It was a CBJ but couldn't tell. It was amazing. Woke from my dream happy. Will have to dream again with her.

    Porky out.

  14. #15543
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because the content of the report was pointless, unproductive drama. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

  15. #15542

    Well all this talk

    About the Bottomless throat legend makes me want to pick her up and as soon as I hit the lovely trail off the 528 there she is crossing the streets to arrive at the BK so I do a quick right and wait for her in the parking lot as soon as she sees me she smiles at me and already knew who I was. I go way back with this wonderful piece of ass. She gets in and off we go. I'm sure everyone knows about her wonderful skills already so all I can say is I face fucked the shit out of her LOL and glazed her throat. Will pick her up anytime. Safe mongering brothers.

    -BMM.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape