Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 19,906 to 19,920 of 35476
-
02-19-17 14:56 #15571Senior Member

Posts: 291I'm sure if you search her name in the Orlando forums you can find a picture. She's a very light skinned black girl with some wild hair. I'd say she's about 5' 4 with an average body. She usually doesn't keep the same phone long but she's usually walking around the Sunoco area.
Originally Posted by Greeky123
[View Original Post]
-
02-19-17 13:46 #15570Senior Member

Posts: 7357The Beautiful SnowFlake on Paradise Trail
Scooped up my home girl snowflake in the new quadrant by the strip club. She had a new outfit on and was sexy as ever! Hottest young blonde on Paradise Trail! Fucked this chick in every single position today at my room. Pics and video available.
PM for digit's fellas!
C5.
-
02-19-17 12:44 #15569Senior Member

Posts: 135Kevon
Sorry boys. New here. How do I know or can find what Kevon looks like,?
-
02-19-17 10:01 #15568Senior Member

Posts: 185Maria is one of the BEST
Had the EXTREME pleasure of dreaming w Maria last night. It took me over 5 hrs of making loops to find her. Holy shit. I was on a mission to find Maria or kevon and I never did see kevon at all 😢 But, the monger gods smiled on me right when I was leaving town with no luck and 30 $ in gas since I live out in Brevard. Sonoco was the pick up spot, Maria is ABSOLUTELY the sweetest! So relaxed and pleasant, I honestly feel bad to see her hunched over with her back problem 😢 Sorry C5, In my dream I had to tip her extra. Gave her a 20 and tipped an xtra 10 in my dream. DTBBBJCIMS. Everyone needs to try Maria. Gave me her 386 number.
G.
-
02-19-17 06:35 #15567Banned Member

Posts: 5343Had Desiree take 30 for FS both times but after last session with the smelly kitty, she is on my DND list (Do Not Do).
Originally Posted by PussProwler
[View Original Post]
-
02-19-17 00:56 #15566Senior Member

Posts: 7357Saturday night dream with Shelley
Was in the mood tonight for some huge tits! Decided to hit up big tit Shelly for a quick dream. Scooped her up in the old quadrant and took her back to my room for a nice date. Me and Shelley go way back and age knows exactly what I want and how I want it. BBBJ and her titty fuck is the best! I love sucking and sliding my dick in between those massive fucking tits! Big explosion of cum all over those tits tonight.
Enjoy the pics and Seniors PM for digit's.
C5.
-
02-18-17 21:36 #15565Senior Member

Posts: 58Blond-ish Jennifer
Met Jennifer Tuesday morning on the trail a little south of Sand Lake. Ok face, nice tits and ass, probably around 40. Drove her to my hidey spot that I like. Middle of BBJ she comes up and starts showing me her tits and ****. Has a largish clit. Think she was trying to upsell but I don't really try FS in the car anymore (maybe if I get a van one day). I asked is she was good to finish, she did with CIM. I would about at the "sufficient" skill level on the flute.
-
02-18-17 17:55 #15564Senior Member

Posts: 262Maria
Appreciate it! Found her shortly after and had my headache promptly relieved.
Originally Posted by Industrial
[View Original Post]
-
02-18-17 16:07 #15563Senior Member

Posts: 216She would not do it for. 2 just now.
Originally Posted by PopperOrland
[View Original Post]
-
02-18-17 16:03 #15562Senior Member

Posts: 7357Maria on Paradise Trail
Originally Posted by Industrial
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by Dungeroos
[View Original Post]
Phone or no phone, Maria is NEVER hard to find out on Paradise.
Originally Posted by StayUp333
[View Original Post]
C5.
-
02-18-17 15:19 #15561Regular Member

Posts: 18Karina
I went to meet a girl from SA and she was a no show, so I drove to Obt since I had a room already and found me a girl to have a nice dream, my dream start at my room asking if I could have fun with all the doors open and she said that for 40 mario coins I could do anything I wanted to, so I started with the front door and did a flip to try the back door, it was super hard to get it open and I had a really good time in there and took my time, she never complain about time, it took me like 30 minutes to finish and even that it was a litle painful she never ask me to stop, she have a bunch of bruises because she said she fall in fron of a store, told me here name was karina or katrina.
-
02-18-17 14:07 #15560Senior Member

Posts: 130Dude, she's sitting on the curb in front of Sunoco right now. Her back is fucked up and it's painful to walk.
Originally Posted by Dungeroos
[View Original Post]
-
02-18-17 13:11 #15559Senior Member

Posts: 262Maria
Good to know LOL I thought she was ignoring me for some reason. What times has she been out lately? I've done a few loops today and have come up completely empty.
Originally Posted by TheLantern
[View Original Post]
-
02-18-17 13:06 #15558Senior Member

Posts: 245She is a great time, but she will chew up the rookie monger if your not careful. Meaning get the details of what you want lined up with her ahead of time, and don't pre pay. If you pre pay you may not get it the way you wanted it. I've seen her probably 10 times by now and have great experiences. But she also burned me when I was a rookie. CIM, get it lined up ahead of time, etc. Once she knows you know the game she won't screw ya over or rush or anything. That's my experiences with her anyway. Good luck. Talk about a hot chick though, damn.
Originally Posted by HardWoodsman
[View Original Post]
-
02-18-17 12:54 #15557Senior Member

Posts: 245She left her phone in a mongers car. She should have the same number working again in a little bit after getting another one.
Originally Posted by StayUp333
[View Original Post]








Reply With Quote






