Rubrankings.com
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #15984

    Tiffany Thai Massage. Vivian

    Does anyone know where Vivian went? Found out she's not working at Tiffany's anymore.

  2. #15983
    Quote Originally Posted by JusRushem  [View Original Post]
    The number matches a different provider so it's probably a fake pic.

    http://www.bodyrubhistory.com/808-321-5585/?id=4749656

  3. #15982

  4. #15981
    Senior Member


    Posts: 162
    Quote Originally Posted by Logan5595  [View Original Post]
    I have gone there a few times. My favorite is Jessica.

    I have seen Sudan. Strong massage.

    Tiffany gave me names of the other girls. Anyone seen them? How are they?

    Apple, Yaya, April, Rose, Kona, Pink.
    Isn't that place strictly legit? PM me if anything I've gone there multiple times and never got any luck. I've had Kona, Pink, and Mai (old time worker). And never got any luck with any of them even just a HE.

  5. #15980

    Tiffany Thai Massage

    I have gone there a few times. My favorite is Jessica.

    I have seen Sudan. Strong massage.

    Tiffany gave me names of the other girls. Anyone seen them? How are they?

    Apple, Yaya, April, Rose, Kona, Pink.

  6. #15979

    Mia / Miaa

    Mahalos RodeHog!!

    PD.

  7. #15978

    Mia / Miaa

    Quote Originally Posted by PoiDog  [View Original Post]
    Is there a recent ad or contact info for Mia / Miaa?

    PM is okay.

    Stay safe gents!

    PD.
    http://honolulu.backpage.com/Therape...assage/5763678

  8. #15977

    Mia / Miaa

    Quote Originally Posted by Russo  [View Original Post]
    That's funny because I was thinking the same as you. "I didn't want her to be flooded with mongers making appointments". But because I kept on getting bailed on, I decided to at least write / confirm what others experienced.
    Is there a recent ad or contact info for Mia / Miaa?

    PM is okay.

    Stay safe gents!

    PD.

  9. #15976
    Senior Member


    Posts: 162
    Quote Originally Posted by Mongerholic  [View Original Post]
    My experiences with Mia were always A+. I have never experienced her flaming out of an appointment or canceling out at the last second. She has also accommodated me on an early Sunday appointments. I was heaitant to write a review about her because I didn't want her to be flooded with mongers making appointments. I am aware that she does have a bf, so not sure if that situation has caused some problems. I will have a talk with her and hopefully find out what the problems may be.

    P.S. she doesn't live in the unit (guess who her mama is--pm's ok)

    M.
    That's funny because I was thinking the same as you. "I didn't want her to be flooded with mongers making appointments". But because I kept on getting bailed on, I decided to at least write / confirm what others experienced.

  10. #15975
    Quote Originally Posted by JanFortifore  [View Original Post]
    I found it using Google for an expired backpage ad for the same establishment.

    January44.
    Thanks, all the positive reviews lately must be about girl in bottom photo. The one on top has had a lot of negative reviews before. I also hope they have individual contact numbers, so we don't end up with wrong one.

  11. #15974

    Sophia

    Quote Originally Posted by HappySeeker8  [View Original Post]
    Jan44,

    What's the link (or ad) for second photo? Is it the same room or a connection to first photo?
    I found it using Google for an expired backpage ad for the same establishment.

    January44.

  12. #15973

    Kimmy?

    I've been seeing this ad for a while but never got around to testing out. Location seems to be behind panda cafe on king and other ads show up using same address. Anyone have any experience at this location, or better yet, with kimmy?

    http://honolulu.backpage.com/Therape...-tease/6897161

  13. #15972
    Quote Originally Posted by WhateverIWant  [View Original Post]
    Real pic, good massage, good finish not FS but worth my time, little thing but strong and hot.
    Hmm. Sounds interesting. Will check this out.

  14. #15971
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigred808  [View Original Post]
    Where is this place? Do they have an ad?
    Executive Center downtown. Search for downtown on backpage for number. All pictures are fake so don't expect there to be ANY resemblance.

  15. #15970
    Quote Originally Posted by JanFortifore  [View Original Post]
    Lady-boy alert.

    Jay Dubblefoh.
    DAMN. Mahalo for the quick response!

    Cross this one off my list!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape