Thread: Massage Therapists
+
Add Report
Results 14,806 to 14,820 of 30759
-
02-16-17 21:37 #15954Senior Member

Posts: 307This girl used to be in CC at Pattaya. Search for "Anna".
Originally Posted by HawaiiStyle
[View Original Post]
-
02-16-17 21:34 #15953Senior Member

Posts: 162That may be true my friend but for her, she is so damn playful its so much of a turn on for me at least. But, nevertheless you are right. She bails out a lot and right before she swapped phone numbers, I waited at DQ parking lot for a response for about 30 minutes. Only for her to say, I'm tired and I went home. When I first had her, I thought she lived in that unit because it was so cluttered.
Originally Posted by BeerAddict
[View Original Post]
-
02-16-17 21:12 #15952Senior Member

Posts: 531I've always found her to be sketchy myself. On two separate occasions, I confirm my appt via text message to say I'm on my way. Instead of texting me to tell me she was going to cancel or that she was tired, in both instances I got to the door and there was a note that said sorry I'm tired I went home. Why wouldn't she text me? I think that in itself turned me off to her. Now I'm always weary about going to 1307. She is NOT hot enough to have to deal with her poor business skills.
Originally Posted by JusRushem
[View Original Post]
-
02-16-17 18:23 #15951Senior Member

Posts: 335Rus and Monger much mahalo for 411.
Originally Posted by MongersRus
[View Original Post]
-
02-16-17 17:41 #15950Senior Member

Posts: 162Was this recently? I mean, I tried making an appointment with her a few some weeks ago and she said that ok she will take me at 4 PM (This was at 10 AM when I had scheduled it) She text me at about lunch time saying she has to cancel. She tired. I guess she tires out fast. Then again, I don't know how much client she see a day.
Originally Posted by Licentious
[View Original Post]
-
02-16-17 17:35 #15949Senior Member

Posts: 162That location is strictly legit. I never got any HE. But who knows, its YMMV always anyway. If anyone else got HE please PM me. Would be nice having NOT to travel in to town for some HE.
Originally Posted by HawaiiStyle
[View Original Post]
-
02-16-17 14:49 #15948Senior Member

Posts: 849I concur, it's not real pics but she looks pretty close. And she is a Chinese MILF spinner with a tight nani. Service is great! Always repeat.
Originally Posted by Mongerholic
[View Original Post]
Rus.
-
02-16-17 14:35 #15947Senior Member

Posts: 493Haha they never use real pics
This my friend would be Yumi--Chinese MILF approximately 5' 110 with gnd looks and long eraser nips. I started off gentle, but my animalistic nature kicked in and pounded away in her snug Nani. Each visit gets better and better. As always YMMV. Multiple repeats for me because I enjoy tiny women.
Originally Posted by Lualualei808
[View Original Post]
-
02-16-17 13:01 #15946Senior Member

Posts: 335Any 411 on this. Real pics and name?
-
02-16-17 03:51 #15945Regular Member

Posts: 19Jasmine
Any info on this 21 year old?
http://honolulu.backpage.com/Therape...d-cute/5609040
Kdub.
-
02-16-17 00:39 #15944Senior Member

Posts: 49April
https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/6004799628.html
Anyone sample? New in Kapolei, if she is legit might be a good option for us mongers on the west side.
-
02-15-17 01:22 #15943Senior Member

Posts: 484Thanks for the report. I was tempted to try but seems like sunflower is the go to place for me at cc.
Originally Posted by JusRushem
[View Original Post]
-
02-15-17 00:42 #15942Senior Member

Posts: 301Vanilla spa
Very quiet and clean place. Only 2 girls working. Had Kylie. That's not ger in the pic. Petite girl and Chinese. Gave a decent massage made me relax. Asked for me to turn and she got busy. Fiv, CBJ but licked the bags with some sensual passion. Almoat made me pop. No lube and off we went. Finished off and she helped me. Standard fees. Left at the 40 min mark. If you like very petite and quiet girl then she's good. Snall Bush.
Hanna was there too. Thats her in the pic. Thick but pretty girl. Good luck.
-
02-14-17 19:44 #15941Senior Member

Posts: 135Maya
Just sampled her. 29 floor. Pin Thai massage. Legit and no play for first time seeing her. She's very attractive and friendly. Good massage that's worth it.
https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/6003754376.html
-
02-14-17 16:37 #15940Senior Member

Posts: 29Cherry?
Anybody know about Cherry at Thai Style and Pin Thai. I have appt to see for myself but thought I'd ask. Thanks.









Reply With Quote





