Find Your New Baby
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #15954
    Quote Originally Posted by HawaiiStyle  [View Original Post]
    https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/6004799628.html

    Anyone sample? New in Kapolei, if she is legit might be a good option for us mongers on the west side.
    This girl used to be in CC at Pattaya. Search for "Anna".

  2. #15953
    Senior Member


    Posts: 162
    Quote Originally Posted by BeerAddict  [View Original Post]
    I've always found her to be sketchy myself. On two separate occasions, I confirm my appt via text message to say I'm on my way. Instead of texting me to tell me she was going to cancel or that she was tired, in both instances I got to the door and there was a note that said sorry I'm tired I went home. Why wouldn't she text me? I think that in itself turned me off to her. Now I'm always weary about going to 1307. She is NOT hot enough to have to deal with her poor business skills.
    That may be true my friend but for her, she is so damn playful its so much of a turn on for me at least. But, nevertheless you are right. She bails out a lot and right before she swapped phone numbers, I waited at DQ parking lot for a response for about 30 minutes. Only for her to say, I'm tired and I went home. When I first had her, I thought she lived in that unit because it was so cluttered.

  3. #15952
    Quote Originally Posted by JusRushem  [View Original Post]
    How much for FS??
    I've always found her to be sketchy myself. On two separate occasions, I confirm my appt via text message to say I'm on my way. Instead of texting me to tell me she was going to cancel or that she was tired, in both instances I got to the door and there was a note that said sorry I'm tired I went home. Why wouldn't she text me? I think that in itself turned me off to her. Now I'm always weary about going to 1307. She is NOT hot enough to have to deal with her poor business skills.

  4. #15951
    Quote Originally Posted by MongersRus  [View Original Post]
    I concur, it's not real pics but she looks pretty close. And she is a Chinese MILF spinner with a tight nani. Service is great! Always repeat.

    Rus.
    Rus and Monger much mahalo for 411.

  5. #15950
    Senior Member


    Posts: 162
    Quote Originally Posted by Licentious  [View Original Post]
    With Mia tight kitty and enjoys a pounding on the bed.

    She juiced out pretty fast just sucking them huge jugs moaning and cumin.

    She said her kitty was done for the day at 1:00 pm that day.

    Her kitty does have a limit.
    Was this recently? I mean, I tried making an appointment with her a few some weeks ago and she said that ok she will take me at 4 PM (This was at 10 AM when I had scheduled it) She text me at about lunch time saying she has to cancel. She tired. I guess she tires out fast. Then again, I don't know how much client she see a day.

  6. #15949
    Senior Member


    Posts: 162
    Quote Originally Posted by HawaiiStyle  [View Original Post]
    https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/6004799628.html

    Anyone sample? New in Kapolei, if she is legit might be a good option for us mongers on the west side.
    That location is strictly legit. I never got any HE. But who knows, its YMMV always anyway. If anyone else got HE please PM me. Would be nice having NOT to travel in to town for some HE.

  7. #15948
    Quote Originally Posted by Mongerholic  [View Original Post]
    This my friend would be Yumi--Chinese MILF approximately 5' 110 with gnd looks and long eraser nips. I started off gentle, but my animalistic nature kicked in and pounded away in her snug Nani. Each visit gets better and better. As always YMMV. Multiple repeats for me because I enjoy tiny women.
    I concur, it's not real pics but she looks pretty close. And she is a Chinese MILF spinner with a tight nani. Service is great! Always repeat.

    Rus.

  8. #15947

    Haha they never use real pics

    Quote Originally Posted by Lualualei808  [View Original Post]
    Any 411 on this. Real pics and name?
    This my friend would be Yumi--Chinese MILF approximately 5' 110 with gnd looks and long eraser nips. I started off gentle, but my animalistic nature kicked in and pounded away in her snug Nani. Each visit gets better and better. As always YMMV. Multiple repeats for me because I enjoy tiny women.

  9. #15946
    Any 411 on this. Real pics and name?
    Attached Files

  10. #15945

    Jasmine

    Any info on this 21 year old?

    http://honolulu.backpage.com/Therape...d-cute/5609040

    Kdub.

  11. #15944

    April

    https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/6004799628.html

    Anyone sample? New in Kapolei, if she is legit might be a good option for us mongers on the west side.

  12. #15943
    Quote Originally Posted by JusRushem  [View Original Post]
    Very quiet and clean place. Only 2 girls working. Had Kylie. That's not ger in the pic. Petite girl and Chinese. Gave a decent massage made me relax. Asked for me to turn and she got busy. Fiv, CBJ but licked the bags with some sensual passion. Almoat made me pop. No lube and off we went. Finished off and she helped me. Standard fees. Left at the 40 min mark. If you like very petite and quiet girl then she's good. Snall Bush.

    Hanna was there too. Thats her in the pic. Thick but pretty girl. Good luck.
    Thanks for the report. I was tempted to try but seems like sunflower is the go to place for me at cc.

  13. #15942

    Vanilla spa

    Very quiet and clean place. Only 2 girls working. Had Kylie. That's not ger in the pic. Petite girl and Chinese. Gave a decent massage made me relax. Asked for me to turn and she got busy. Fiv, CBJ but licked the bags with some sensual passion. Almoat made me pop. No lube and off we went. Finished off and she helped me. Standard fees. Left at the 40 min mark. If you like very petite and quiet girl then she's good. Snall Bush.

    Hanna was there too. Thats her in the pic. Thick but pretty girl. Good luck.

  14. #15941

    Maya

    Just sampled her. 29 floor. Pin Thai massage. Legit and no play for first time seeing her. She's very attractive and friendly. Good massage that's worth it.

    https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/6003754376.html

  15. #15940

    Cherry?

    Anybody know about Cherry at Thai Style and Pin Thai. I have appt to see for myself but thought I'd ask. Thanks.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape