Find Your New Baby
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #15909
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyZero  [View Original Post]
    Is this with Lily? I've had a session with Jenny before and her service was awful.
    I believe her name is Thai (that's what she told me). Solo contact number, she always answers. With so many girls there I wanted to stick with same one. I am not sure which one is Lily.

    Jenny's service goes up and down depending on her mood. I don't know which ones have there own contact number or which ones get referred to by being available.

  2. #15908
    Quote Originally Posted by HappySeeker8  [View Original Post]
    60. HF for starters. After 3rd or 4th appointment I asked like previous sessions and got HE for 60. More. $2 total. After 1st (or 2nd) appointment she said "next time" when I asked for HE. I wanted to have and see decent massage first. I told her I only want to have appointments with her only after that. She also tried to give me to a Jenny? One time who can be a little moody. This room has fairly older Thai women there, and 2 look like sisters there. I believe Jenny has a 323 area code number.
    Oh I see.

    Jenny (possibly 40+) with the big jugs? Very expensive and not worth it IMHO, but I had to try them once

  3. #15907

    Big Chested Providers

    Hey Brothas,

    Anyone know of or been with a provider who's chest size is D or greater? Would love your help if you can help me identify them. Feel free to PM me.

    Thanks!

  4. #15906
    Quote Originally Posted by HappySeeker8  [View Original Post]
    60. HF for starters. After 3rd or 4th appointment I asked like previous sessions and got HE for 60. More. $2 total. After 1st (or 2nd) appointment she said "next time" when I asked for HE. I wanted to have and see decent massage first. I told her I only want to have appointments with her only after that. She also tried to give me to a Jenny? One time who can be a little moody. This room has fairly older Thai women there, and 2 look like sisters there. I believe Jenny has a 323 area code number.
    Is this with Lily? I've had a session with Jenny before and her service was awful.

  5. #15905

    tgtbt

    The below site contains numerous images of the pic in the ad.

    https://www.tineye.com/search/f044fa...a1d1cb6d9a114/

  6. #15904

    Cc 2403

    Quote Originally Posted by HMobius  [View Original Post]
    Does this mean you got massage + HJ and tipped 60 dollars total?
    60. HF for starters. After 3rd or 4th appointment I asked like previous sessions and got HE for 60. More. $2 total. After 1st (or 2nd) appointment she said "next time" when I asked for HE. I wanted to have and see decent massage first. I told her I only want to have appointments with her only after that. She also tried to give me to a Jenny? One time who can be a little moody. This room has fairly older Thai women there, and 2 look like sisters there. I believe Jenny has a 323 area code number.

  7. #15903
    Quote Originally Posted by HappySeeker8  [View Original Post]
    Took a couple of appointments, I think she has to get comfortable and know you first. HE. 6 . Drop HF only.
    Does this mean you got massage + HJ and tipped 60 dollars total?

  8. #15902

    Big Cans

    Big cans, why don't you go take one for the team and let us know?

  9. #15901

  10. #15900
    Quote Originally Posted by Ernestm  [View Original Post]
    When she first hit the scene at CC she was flat chested. So unless she has really developed those since that time, she has an enhanced chest.
    Who you referring to Rainy or Angie.

  11. #15899

    Fake

    Quote Originally Posted by HawaiianTime  [View Original Post]
    Saw her today at CC. What a looker. Good to see she didn't mess up her her chest with fake boobs. Also saw the Thai woman who goes by Angie. Tall and attractive. Big boobs. Anyone know if hers are real??
    When she first hit the scene at CC she was flat chested. So unless she has really developed those since that time, she has an enhanced chest.

  12. #15898
    Quote Originally Posted by MNick  [View Original Post]
    And where are the BBFS places? Pm me if need. Mahalo.
    In addition to the "BB services" thread linked in First Try's reply, you can use the Honolulu forum's search function to search for posts with the terms BBFS or BBFSCIP. Many of the results will be unproductive (such as "she doesn't provide BBFS") but some will identify providers who usually or sometimes provide those services. That can include individual providers at places that aren't generally known for BBFS.

  13. #15897

    Who does that?

    Quote Originally Posted by Berry29  [View Original Post]
    All,

    Just wondering what you would do in the situation where a provider didn't offer a HJ but just talked dirty and teased you while you did manual stimulation. I figured. 90 total was fare but wondering if I should have left 100. Including roaming also.
    Which therapist allows roaming and talks dirty but won't grab the snake?

  14. #15896

    Read about BBFS

    Quote Originally Posted by MNick  [View Original Post]
    And where are the BBFS places? Pm me if need. Mahalo.
    Start here: http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/sh...10-BB-services.

  15. #15895
    Banned Member


    Posts: 183

    Bbfs

    Quote Originally Posted by Blake123  [View Original Post]
    My experiences at Dream and all reports in the Dream thread indicate CFS. Recommend you move on and look elsewhere for BBFS. You know the places that offer that.
    And where are the BBFS places? Pm me if need. Mahalo.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape