Find Your New Baby
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #15894

    Dream

    Quote Originally Posted by StillNotAPlaya  [View Original Post]
    Are any of them BBFS? PM me any info please. Thank you.
    My experiences at Dream and all reports in the Dream thread indicate CFS. Recommend you move on and look elsewhere for BBFS. You know the places that offer that.

  2. #15893
    Quote Originally Posted by Beaver808  [View Original Post]
    If you want spinners go to Dream therapy. They currently have 4 of them. Kana (more local Filipino look), Leia (white), Hollie and Macy (Chinese). Kana and Leia speaks perfect English not like the ones at CC. Also new girl Cindy who I haven't seen yet.

    http://honolulu.backpage.com/Therape...elight/6856156
    Are any of them BBFS? PM me any info please. Thank you.

  3. #15892

    Rainy

    Saw her today at CC. What a looker. Good to see she didn't mess up her her chest with fake boobs. Also saw the Thai woman who goes by Angie. Tall and attractive. Big boobs. Anyone know if hers are real??

  4. #15891
    Quote Originally Posted by Allbus  [View Original Post]
    Did anyone get HE from thai? Last time I went I didn't ask.

    https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/5992605496.html
    Took a couple of appointments, I think she has to get comfortable and know you first. HE. 6 . Drop HF only.

  5. #15890
    Quote Originally Posted by Berry29  [View Original Post]
    All,

    Just wondering what you would do in the situation where a provider didn't offer a HJ but just talked dirty and teased you while you did manual stimulation. I figured. 90 total was fare but wondering if I should have left 100. Including roaming also.
    Hell, I'd charge her for the show.

  6. #15889
    Quote Originally Posted by Berry29  [View Original Post]
    All,

    Just wondering what you would do in the situation where a provider didn't offer a HJ but just talked dirty and teased you while you did manual stimulation. I figured. 90 total was fare but wondering if I should have left 100. Including roaming also.
    Did that once and the mt only asked for 80.

  7. #15888
    Quote Originally Posted by Allbus  [View Original Post]
    Did anyone get HE from thai? Last time I went I didn't ask.

    https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/5992605496.html
    Yup bradah. I got he from her but it took me 3 tries.

  8. #15887
    Quote Originally Posted by Allbus  [View Original Post]
    Did anyone get HE from thai? Last time I went I didn't ask.

    https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/5992605496.html
    Tried her out a while ago, never repeated cause the he and massage was nothing special, I remember asking for it though. Just a little advice, I would at least always ask about he, who cares? If they say no then oh well, but at least you tried.

  9. #15886

    Thai

    Did anyone get HE from thai? Last time I went I didn't ask.

    https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/5992605496.html

  10. #15885

    Tipping question

    All,

    Just wondering what you would do in the situation where a provider didn't offer a HJ but just talked dirty and teased you while you did manual stimulation. I figured. 90 total was fare but wondering if I should have left 100. Including roaming also.

  11. #15884

    Fah

    Sorry got my ads mixed up that one is Fah and I haven't tried her out yet.

    Quote Originally Posted by Asian975  [View Original Post]
    Her name is Lily she works out of 204 A she is one of Kay's girls. No play at all but young and cute.

  12. #15883

    Lily

    Her name is Lily she works out of 204 A she is one of Kay's girls. No play at all but young and cute.

    Quote Originally Posted by HawaiianTime  [View Original Post]
    http://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/5991267977.html

    I have an appointment with her in few days. PM is okay.

  13. #15882
    Quote Originally Posted by Drummer56  [View Original Post]
    Hi fellow Mongers, looking for the 411 on these spinners at CC, details please, Mahalo.
    If you want spinners go to Dream therapy. They currently have 4 of them. Kana (more local Filipino look), Leia (white), Hollie and Macy (Chinese). Kana and Leia speaks perfect English not like the ones at CC. Also new girl Cindy who I haven't seen yet.

    http://honolulu.backpage.com/Therape...elight/6856156

  14. #15881

    AMP, not Massage

    Quote Originally Posted by Drummer56  [View Original Post]
    Hi fellow Mongers, looking for the 411 on these spinners at CC, details please, Mahalo.
    This place is an AMP, located in CC #2301. Good place, but all photos are fake.

    Aloha,

    CS.

  15. #15880
    Quote Originally Posted by ProfessorGun69  [View Original Post]
    When you got play with Jane, did you get to try FIV her too?
    Just he. No roaming.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape