Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 20,116 to 20,130 of 35480
-
02-04-17 16:16 #15365Regular Member

Posts: 14A little luck.
So I was down by the trail earlier and didn't have much luck all the way up to the numbered streets. On the way back down I caught a glimpse of someone near the Waffle House. Pulled in and found Desiree. Asked for BJ and she quoted 50 but all I brought with me was 30 and she said okay. Park near the Sam's and proceeded to receive a decent BBBJ. Only problem was she wouldn't catch. I hated it when that happens. Cleaned up and dropped her off at Wendy's. Went on my way. BJ was good may not repeat.
-
02-04-17 15:10 #15364Banned Member

Posts: 5343Dude, I should have stayed the fuck back at my hotel. Made up an excuse to get away for a few hours. Hit the trail, tried Lexi. Not available for a few hours. Fawk.
Originally Posted by Chris5
[View Original Post]
Tried big titty Leah. Not available till tonight. Double Fawk.
Tried Desiree. No response. Hit the trail and it was dead. Spot Desireee up on Consulate and moved in for the scoop.
Now I hate to write bad reviews on a working girl who is nice and that I had a good session prior but TRIPLE FAWK. Best thing was my lower than the going rate donation for BBBJ with FS. Her oral skills were pretty good but the part where it all went downhill was during FS. YUP, you guess it. THE stench was overwhelming. It just got stronger and stronger the more I pumped her. I focused and somehow finished and OMFG it was hell trying to clean up. This was probably the closest I came to hurling from an overwhelming stench.
Dropped her off and stopped at a gas station to clean, febreze my ride. Like I said, Desiree is a cool chick but when it was this bad, I have to cross this one off the list. YMMV obviously because the 1st time, there wasn't any issues with odor.
-
02-04-17 15:06 #15363Senior Member

Posts: 229Ghost Town
Well I just ran the old trail nothing at all dead.
That place can be waliking and dripping then dry up like Death Valley.
I'll try later be safe mongers.
-
02-04-17 13:17 #15362Senior Member

Posts: 7357You're Welcome
I'll do my best to keep the reviews coming.
Originally Posted by Crazy2282
[View Original Post]
C5.
-
02-04-17 13:09 #15361Senior Member

Posts: 89Out of curiosity. Do you ever go home? Not that I am complaining about as you have so many nice review.
Originally Posted by Chris5
[View Original Post]
LOL.
-
02-04-17 12:08 #15360Senior Member

Posts: 202In town tonight
Hello all. I am from down south and am in town tonight. I would appreciate digits for a great dream. I am not familiar with the area. If you can't provide digits please steer me in the right direction. If you are ever south I can surely reciprocate. Thanks and be safe.
-
02-04-17 10:33 #15359Senior Member

Posts: 7357Rm
No excuses brother! LOL.
Originally Posted by Rookiemonger
[View Original Post]
C5.
-
02-04-17 08:00 #15358Senior Member

Posts: 188Amy Altamonte
Your inbox is full, not able to send you pm.
Originally Posted by Calizum69
[View Original Post]
-
02-04-17 02:30 #15357Senior Member

Posts: 7357Gege
Very nice report very nice pics.
Originally Posted by EMale7676
[View Original Post]
C5.
-
02-04-17 01:02 #15356Banned Member

Posts: 5343Dayyumm! You guys are killing me. I am in town but tied up with family this whole weekend.
Originally Posted by EMale7676
[View Original Post]
-
02-04-17 00:55 #15355Senior Member

Posts: 56Indeed. Lexi is hot and has great skills.
Originally Posted by Chris5
[View Original Post]
-
02-04-17 00:45 #15354Senior Member

Posts: 886Day time
I've tried day time and it's crazy to keep your eyes on the road and looking for SW if your not careful you can get in an accident.
Originally Posted by TeenLover
[View Original Post]
-
02-03-17 23:22 #15353Senior Member

Posts: 36Video
Can you pm how I can see the video on pornhub?
Originally Posted by Calizum69
[View Original Post]
-
02-03-17 23:04 #15352Regular Member

Posts: 19Where can we find her?
Where does she walk or hang out at?
Originally Posted by EMale7676
[View Original Post]
-
02-03-17 22:40 #15351Senior Member

Posts: 152Empty some space in your inbox, my friend. Got a lead for you.
Originally Posted by Calizum69
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





