Rubrankings.com
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Come be a VIP
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #15349
    Senior Member


    Posts: 7357

    Jada

    Quote Originally Posted by HorneyColorado  [View Original Post]
    C5, thank you so much for this report and that's because a week or two agoI posted on here about Jada that she has been on the trail for years and to simply be careful because she is on candy and had so much unprotected adventures, so I know her and She became a problem for me because one day she would not leave my car at all was hard to ditch her I didn't even get to play because she was demanding donationsa for her candy. So when I posted the my review someone here took offense and defended her. All I said fellow mangers to use caution and this dude obviously took it the wrong way so thank you for your review so others can see the truth.
    I call it like I see it brother! Jada is out of control and needs to tighten the fuck up. I personally could care less if I EVER see that crazy chick again.

    C5.

  2. #15348
    Senior Member


    Posts: 7357

    Shannon on Paradise Trail

    Quote Originally Posted by Drake1132  [View Original Post]
    Had a dream with Miss Shannon about a week or so ago, definitely agree with you C5 she had excellent service, picked her up near the Walmart on OBT and we went back to one of my spots and we went to work k9 outside the truck, she wasn't feeling so well but never complained, I'm kinda long winded at times so she started getting a little dry, so we decided to get back in the truck and she would finish me up with some headache relief. Absolutely great 💯128175;128175;. Still took a bit but when I did go she took it all, didn't spit it out and never complained. Will definitely repeat dreaming with her and definitely recommend anyone lucky enough to dream about her to absolutely do so!
    Agreed 100 percent. Shannon does her job well! I love that tight little body of hers!

    Very nice report.

    C5.

  3. #15347

    Gege is back

    I finally met with Gege last week again. She been on the candy. I'm trying to convince to get off it. She is trying. Anyways I have a new digits for her, because obsviously someone stole her last phone.

  4. #15346
    Senior Member


    Posts: 7357

    Paradise Trail Traffic

    Quote Originally Posted by TeenLover  [View Original Post]
    I had another meeting at the Golf Channel so I decided to cruise the trail on the South side for a change. After exiting I4, I drove Nashville between 34th and 40th looking for Charli, no dice. But then I took OBT South, the traffic was so stupid it was like 8 mph from 40th to Sand Lake. Even if I did see someone, it would have taken 10 minutes to turn around.
    During daytime traffic is ALWAYS bad. I've gotten used to it. The trail is ever-changing and there can be 20 girls out at any given moment. We trail guy's do our pick-ups very quickly! Florida Mall area is the best of the best for girls, HOWEVER trafficking by the mall is the worse. Nashville is a hidden gem! Don't give up on it.

    C5.

  5. #15345

    Shannon

    Quote Originally Posted by Chris5  [View Original Post]
    Shannon is always a good dream boy's! Tight pussy with a nice round white ass! Excellent BBBJ and CFS!

    Active Senior Members can PM for digit's.

    C5.
    Had a dream with Miss Shannon about a week or so ago, definitely agree with you C5 she had excellent service, picked her up near the Walmart on OBT and we went back to one of my spots and we went to work k9 outside the truck, she wasn't feeling so well but never complained, I'm kinda long winded at times so she started getting a little dry, so we decided to get back in the truck and she would finish me up with some headache relief. Absolutely great 💯128175;128175;. Still took a bit but when I did go she took it all, didn't spit it out and never complained. Will definitely repeat dreaming with her and definitely recommend anyone lucky enough to dream about her to absolutely do so!

  6. #15344

    How do you guys do it?

    I had another meeting at the Golf Channel so I decided to cruise the trail on the South side for a change. After exiting I4, I drove Nashville between 34th and 40th looking for Charli, no dice. But then I took OBT South, the traffic was so stupid it was like 8 mph from 40th to Sand Lake. Even if I did see someone, it would have taken 10 minutes to turn around.

  7. #15343
    Quote Originally Posted by Calizum69  [View Original Post]
    Awesome, I am jelly I am. Have you or anybody indulged with Amy in Altamonte Springs? This was from last year when I picked her up in the area and the only way I communicated with her was through Facebook messenger.
    Quote Originally Posted by Chris5  [View Original Post]
    Is that my girl Amy Bear? Fucked her many times in Pompano beach!!

    C5.
    Yes and you mean Hollywood when she started and later in Davie / Plantation and then moved up central Florida and in Altamonte Springs right now.

    Quote Originally Posted by BeanTownDoyle  [View Original Post]
    Amy's digits went MSL a couple months ago. I used to drive to her from Tampa and she was always there for me with great service. I got to be honest though, a 2 hr drive with no set up ahead of time doesn't work for me. Love the girl, but rolling the dice on a 4 hour round trip just ain't happening. I actually knew her from Plantation / Davie and introduced her to Orlando members a little over a year ago. If you get updated digits for her PM me.
    Best way to contact her is to pm her on FB.

    Quote Originally Posted by OrlandoLiving  [View Original Post]
    Is that video of Amy available in full length?
    I am editing the video and will upload to Pornhub. It will be private and only available to those that share my video capturing hobby.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 248x136 12fps 120209 Amy cum on lips.gif‎  

  8. #15342
    Senior Member


    Posts: 7357

    Desiree on Paradise Trail

    Quote Originally Posted by PopperOrland  [View Original Post]
    After trying to get the attention from a WSW with blonde hair this mornings by Sunoco without any luck I say f to his let me go to work so start to drive towards 528 and wrigh in front of BB I found His girl w boots and half head shaved so my little head sanpick her up and I am glad I did she asked fro 50 roses I counter 25 end up on a parking spot near by and she gave me a greater headache relieve. No phone though she is walking in the morning and staying on a motel nearby.

    L will pick her up if I see her again.
    She tried you for 50 for head? LOL!

    C5.

  9. #15341

    Desiree

    After trying to get the attention from a WSW with blonde hair this mornings by Sunoco without any luck I say f to his let me go to work so start to drive towards 528 and wrigh in front of BB I found His girl w boots and half head shaved so my little head sanpick her up and I am glad I did she asked fro 50 roses I counter 25 end up on a parking spot near by and she gave me a greater headache relieve. No phone though she is walking in the morning and staying on a motel nearby.

    L will pick her up if I see her again.

  10. #15340

    Wrong time

    Perhaps I went at the wrong time last night, but I cruised the trail between 6 and 8 last night and found nada except one WSW who was a bit too hard on the candy for me. I went home back North where the Northern trail was just as barren.

    Scott.

  11. #15339
    Quote Originally Posted by Chris5  [View Original Post]
    I've never seen any of these so called great review's. This chick sounds like a pure scammer to me.

    C5.
    I believe she is a scammer just letting everyone know don't support her.

  12. #15338

    Ivy

    Quote Originally Posted by Iceman407  [View Original Post]
    Not worth the coin if any lady rushes in less than 5 min are you Cumming, I work hard for my coins and these ladies should too. Their making the same money that it takes other people hours to make.
    I saw her as well on Wednesday pre-dawn near BK. I was optimistic as she has that geeky eye glasses look and a pretty nice figure from the drivers seat. It did not go well as she was clearly drunk and paranoid. Tried to get rid of her but she pleaded with me to let her stay. Waste of time and coins. She is on my don't pick up list. On a side note there was high LE presence between 4-5 AM which is usually when things are quiet.

  13. #15337

    Marina

    Quote Originally Posted by Chris5  [View Original Post]
    Alright this is for all you PAWG lover's! Here's a new PHAT ass white chick for you! If you like BIG ASS and BIG tits, this chick is for you! Has her own place where you can go dream. I've been fucking this chick for months now and she's finally ready to meet some new dudes.

    Active Senior Members PM for digit's.

    C5.
    Looks like marinagfe based on what she is wearing.

  14. #15336
    Quote Originally Posted by DankOner42  [View Original Post]
    What happened? Did you dream together?
    No I didn't have time.

  15. #15335

    Jada

    C5, thank you so much for this report and that's because a week or two agoI posted on here about Jada that she has been on the trail for years and to simply be careful because she is on candy and had so much unprotected adventures, so I know her and She became a problem for me because one day she would not leave my car at all was hard to ditch her I didn't even get to play because she was demanding donationsa for her candy. So when I posted the my review someone here took offense and defended her. All I said fellow mangers to use caution and this dude obviously took it the wrong way so thank you for your review so others can see the truth.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape