Rubrankings.com
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms

Escort Review: Backpage Advertiser Reviews

Closed Thread
Page 131 of 403 FirstFirst ... 31 81 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 181 231 ... LastLast
Results 1,951 to 1,965 of 6045
This Escort Review thread is moderated by Admin.
  1. #4095

    Prospects

    Some old, some new. This is a ridiculous list. And it only took a few hours to accumulate. No wonder I yearn to purge now and then.

    The order is merely chronological. Who replied most recently or who I contacted most recently.

    Natalie

    You can find her on TER. I thought she was in the wind. Thanks to a recent report on the forum, I know she's still available. It's teed up. So she's on the short list for my next encounter.

    Bj for you

    Probably a ripoff, wrong category, no name, fake pics. I've got this one and a few others on the list just to practice my skills.

    http://madison.backpage.com/MenSeekW...r-you/18072455

    These wrong category posts aren't all bad. That's where Cassidy is posting. I can't tell if they post there because they can't deduce the right category. Or they desire the naturally reduced and perhaps self-selected volume and quality of interest. I actually told Cassidy (via text), but maybe she didn't see it. Or ignored it.

    Sweet and sexy baby

    Another improbable one. What better way to sharpen the sleuthing and interviewing skills?

    http://madison.backpage.com/MenSeekW...-baby/18073871

    Candy

    I have a standing offer with her to fuck her in the ass, slow and deep, whenever she wants. She says she doesn't offer that. But that's what I'm offering.

    http://madison.backpage.com/WomenSee...gging/18083027

    MariahLynn / Journey

    Another mistake. She's not offering what I generally prefer. But that body. A hh is $120, so why not? I'd slide up and down on that and have lots of memories worth keeping.

    Marie (in Sheboygan!)

    This girl is hot as fuck. And has the OFG stamp of approval, no less.

    http://sheboygan.backpage.com/WomenS...place/18066559

    Chloe

    Outcall only. But good reviews.

    http://madison.backpage.com/WomenSee...londe/17967698

    Valerie

    You know the pics are fake. Again, what better opportunity to practice sleuthing and interviewing:

    http://madison.backpage.com/WomenSee...r-fun/17929226

    Jane

    Definite repeat. She's smart, fun, engaging. Quickly becoming a favorite of mine.

    http://madison.backpage.com/WomenSee...-jane/17904978

    Tornado

    That's my nickname for her. These pics can't possibly be fake and those eyes:

    http://janesville.backpage.com/Women...l-fun/18059359

    Native Shae

    Still haven't repeated. Still trying.

    http://janesville.backpage.com/Women...dated/18033767

    Stormy

    Another likely fake.

    http://janesville.backpage.com/Women...eaven/18067335

    Angel

    The pics seem fake. She offered $250 for an hour. No FS. Aunt Flo was in town. I was like, Let me know when she's gone. I don't have high hopes for this one. I should have offered $40 for BBBJ. That's called anchoring.

    http://janesville.backpage.com/Women...ougie/18042749

    Note how close her phone number is to Stormy's and how close in time their postings are. Probably a pair. As one of them alludes to 2 girl.

    Bailey

    No ad. It was taken down. I'm trying the numbers on her TER profile. I don't have much in terms of expectation. Curiosity and reminiscing. To this day, I haven't repeated with anyone as much as I did with her. But that's not a good measure. I think Thia is still number 3 or 4 on that (relatively short) list. And I wouldn't spend time with Thia even if it was free. Her reaction to my walking away was one of those, "Thank you for being nasty and vindictive. Now I'm absolutely certain that I made the right choice when I stopped seeing you. And in walking away now. ".

    Florida girl

    In the wind already? No response yet. Likely fake, flake, a wall of No, or otherwise incapable of delivering rich satisfaction.

    http://madison.backpage.com/WomenSee...m-fun/18080316

    Rosey

    I think this is Rosey. Obviously fake pics.

    http://madison.backpage.com/WomenSee...-warm/18015942

    Bridgett and Lola

    Another here today gone tomorrow. Likely a couple of drugged up fatties hoping you are too dumb to notice one of them is feeling you up while the other robs your wallet. Want a drink, honey? Sure, I'll have a sip and pass out:

    http://madison.backpage.com/WomenSee...ouble/18081133

    Becky

    If I were a plain looking girl down on her luck, I'd use that pic too:

    http://madison.backpage.com/WomenSee...shell/18076015

    Shae

    Naturally. Just keeping in touch.

    Also Rosey

    Same girl. The BP ad with this number is gone, but I found a replica here. I saw Rosey once this summer. It was one of my top 10 experiences. I'd repeat. I'm wary, though, because she's had ripoff reports. She says the guy tried to take her money. So who knows.

    http://brookebell.net/blog/319_Madison/588ab0b95007c

    Murphy

    Rolling the dice with one of Milwaukee's finest. Her communication sucks. No response yet.

    http://milwaukee.backpage.com/WomenS...urphy/16754064

    Jade Silla

    You can find her on TER. There's only one Jade Silla, so it's not hard. Good reviews. I'm not impressed with her communication. But because of the reviews, I'm willing to play it her way. We'll see.

  2. #4094
    Quote Originally Posted by EddieLee  [View Original Post]
    Yes, she is very hot and friendly. I haven't seen her in a while, and I am sick of all the pegging ads as well. The times I saw her she was always cool and never pushed that stuff on me, but I was only looking for mouth work. She was always fun and into it. She has a great body and very pretty face in my opinion.

    The extreme posters do get old though.

    Also--I had a blast with Natalie earlier and I know she wants to work today.
    Thanks to Eddie, if it wasnt for him, I'd have never hooked up with her. She is a very cool chick, goes with the flow and very easy on the eyes. She's just as into vanilla sex as she is into her alternate menu. Shes cautious , in a good way . She does dance in Madison , never asked where though .

  3. #4093

    Haha

    Quote Originally Posted by Eric1975  [View Original Post]
    LOL, to each their own. I'm not into any of the off the wall shit she was offering. I was there to fuck a pretty young Latina. Hot?? Yeah to me she is. No tats , no piercings . Nice and clean , hard to find now a days .
    Yes, Eric and I were both fans before. Those pics are really her and she always seemed easy to get along with. She knew I liked her to be submissive and she always played along.

  4. #4092

    Yes, goes by "candy Monroe"

    Quote Originally Posted by Popeyemadison  [View Original Post]
    Is that her name?

    I'm not sure which I find more annoying. The Creole Stallion. Dude, wrong category. You merely have to open a few ads to get the general drift, right? Lazy or stupid or recalcitrant? Probably all three.

    Or is it the girl looking for a category that doesn't exist?

    Women Seeking Men Who Wan't to Get Fucked In the Ass by a Woman But Don't Expect to Fuck Her Back.

    Yeah, I'm not seeing that one.

    Supply and Demand doesn't really hide itself. If you have to keep reposting your ad, when it's the only one offering pegging, clearly there isn't much demand. Dudes looking for pegging could just search and find the one ad you'd maybe have to repost once a week. Several times a day? I don't think so.

    And then the dog reveals himself: Is she hot?
    Yes, she is very hot and friendly. I haven't seen her in a while, and I am sick of all the pegging ads as well. The times I saw her she was always cool and never pushed that stuff on me, but I was only looking for mouth work. She was always fun and into it. She has a great body and very pretty face in my opinion.

    The extreme posters do get old though.

    Also--I had a blast with Natalie earlier and I know she wants to work today.

  5. #4091
    LOL, to each their own. I'm not into any of the off the wall shit she was offering. I was there to fuck a pretty young Latina. Hot?? Yeah to me she is. No tats , no piercings . Nice and clean , hard to find now a days .
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Candy.jpg‎  

  6. #4090

    Candy

    Quote Originally Posted by Eric1975  [View Original Post]
    I hear ya 110% . Just like your time with Molly, that's the thrill of this game, at least for me anyway, is to get the most bang for the buck or see how we can evolve the experience session after session in the hopes it gets better every time. Its a roll of the dice, either it does or it doesn't. But at least with the ones that don't, they can get scratched off the list like I did with Candy ( the pegging and BDSM chick ) it was ohh next time you can DATY , next time you can do this or that . Forget it , after 2 times with her , I scratched her number .
    Is that her name?

    I'm not sure which I find more annoying. The Creole Stallion. Dude, wrong category. You merely have to open a few ads to get the general drift, right? Lazy or stupid or recalcitrant? Probably all three.

    Or is it the girl looking for a category that doesn't exist?

    Women Seeking Men Who Wan't to Get Fucked In the Ass by a Woman But Don't Expect to Fuck Her Back.

    Yeah, I'm not seeing that one.

    Supply and Demand doesn't really hide itself. If you have to keep reposting your ad, when it's the only one offering pegging, clearly there isn't much demand. Dudes looking for pegging could just search and find the one ad you'd maybe have to repost once a week. Several times a day? I don't think so.

    And then the dog reveals himself: Is she hot?

  7. #4089
    Quote Originally Posted by Popeyemadison  [View Original Post]
    Yeah, as one of those fools, I can attest to what you're saying.

    This was my experience with Molly. First time, I was smitten as soon as I saw her. Very cute. But very reserved. I enjoyed myself, but felt like it could be so much more.

    So I saw her again. She seemed comfortable with me before we started. But once we got to the bed, it was almost worse than the first time.

    I'd rather spend my time finding the old needle in the haystack. Anything I can do to filter girls out BEFORE I see them is a blessing.
    I hear ya 110% . Just like your time with Molly, that's the thrill of this game, at least for me anyway, is to get the most bang for the buck or see how we can evolve the experience session after session in the hopes it gets better every time. Its a roll of the dice, either it does or it doesn't. But at least with the ones that don't, they can get scratched off the list like I did with Candy ( the pegging and BDSM chick ) it was ohh next time you can DATY , next time you can do this or that . Forget it , after 2 times with her , I scratched her number .

  8. #4088

    Little Natalie

    https://www.theeroticreview.com/revi....asp?id=315814

    Natalie is around--just saw her and she is cute and tiny. She was easy to setup and was fresh and clean. I hardly / rarely ever kiss but did this time and recd a passionate response. Like all these girls she's quirky but if you treat her nice you should have good luck. Incall is decent, no overwhelming smoke, cluttered but not gross.

    YMMV but I got full GFE. I've seen her before and will again. Good luck!

  9. #4087
    Quote Originally Posted by Eric1975  [View Original Post]
    IMO, theres two scenarios. The first, like most of the 20 somethings they want to make the MOST cash, the FASTEST way possible by doing the LEAST amount of work. Its obvious she either doesn't like what she does or just flat out hates it. I don't do this and I don't do that equates to a warm hole to stick it in and do your thing while she lies there like a dead fish. Either she'll expand her menu and services when she doesn't get clients, disappear all together or still get clients cause theres fools out there that believe she'll open up the more they see her.

    2nd scenario. The GFE thing is all relative, I've had more than one occasion where a provider told me she doesn't kiss, doesn't do bare anything. One I pressed the issue with until she got pissed and hung up, later she text me back and appologized. After exchanging pics, she was open to kissing and BBBJ. I went to see her and she was all of the things her ad said she wasnt. She explained later that she get clients that are overly fat, smelly and haven't showered or brushed their teeth in days, so she states it upfront that she is not GFE and when the guy arrives, it then becomes her personal preference.
    Yeah, as one of those fools, I can attest to what you're saying.

    This was my experience with Molly. First time, I was smitten as soon as I saw her. Very cute. But very reserved. I enjoyed myself, but felt like it could be so much more.

    So I saw her again. She seemed comfortable with me before we started. But once we got to the bed, it was almost worse than the first time.

    I'd rather spend my time finding the old needle in the haystack. Anything I can do to filter girls out BEFORE I see them is a blessing.

  10. #4086
    Quote Originally Posted by Andy54  [View Original Post]
    Threw times in one week! WTF. I can't even get a response out of her. I must have terrible timing. But congrats anyway! At least someone's getting some good pussy!
    Has anyone seen Impossible Shae recently?

  11. #4085

    Both sides of the coin

    Quote Originally Posted by Stallionman  [View Original Post]
    I texted with her and found out she's not GFE. Her rules are no kissing, no anal, nothing bare.

    Upon further texting I discovered she will do 'some kissing' for an additional 80.

    She's on the west side.
    IMO, theres two scenarios. The first, like most of the 20 somethings they want to make the MOST cash, the FASTEST way possible by doing the LEAST amount of work. Its obvious she either doesn't like what she does or just flat out hates it. I don't do this and I don't do that equates to a warm hole to stick it in and do your thing while she lies there like a dead fish. Either she'll expand her menu and services when she doesn't get clients, disappear all together or still get clients cause theres fools out there that believe she'll open up the more they see her.

    2nd scenario. The GFE thing is all relative, I've had more than one occasion where a provider told me she doesn't kiss, doesn't do bare anything. One I pressed the issue with until she got pissed and hung up, later she text me back and appologized. After exchanging pics, she was open to kissing and BBBJ. I went to see her and she was all of the things her ad said she wasnt. She explained later that she get clients that are overly fat, smelly and haven't showered or brushed their teeth in days, so she states it upfront that she is not GFE and when the guy arrives, it then becomes her personal preference.

  12. #4084
    Quote Originally Posted by Popeyemadison  [View Original Post]
    I'm not sure which is worse. No kissing. The old turn the head, not even a peck. Or the upsell for the reluctant "some kissing" that turns out to be about as hot as a handshake with a fat guy.
    I was talking with her last night and all I got was. I'm not that kind of girl. Nothing but a massage. Seems like she shouldn't be posting on BP if she isn't a provider.

  13. #4083

    Lol

    Quote Originally Posted by Popeyemadison  [View Original Post]
    I'm not sure which is worse. No kissing. The old turn the head, not even a peck. Or the upsell for the reluctant "some kissing" that turns out to be about as hot as a handshake with a fat guy.
    That last sentence just made me spit out my coffee. Thanks for the laugh Popeye. This girl reminds me a lot of Cassidy.

  14. #4082

    Mariah Lynn / Journey

    Quote Originally Posted by Stallionman  [View Original Post]
    I texted with her and found out she's not GFE. Her rules are no kissing, no anal, nothing bare.

    Upon further texting I discovered she will do 'some kissing' for an additional 80.

    She's on the west side.
    I'm not sure which is worse. No kissing. The old turn the head, not even a peck. Or the upsell for the reluctant "some kissing" that turns out to be about as hot as a handshake with a fat guy.

  15. #4081
    Quote Originally Posted by Popeyemadison  [View Original Post]
    How is a girl who is really just a brick wall of No able to command such interest?

    http://madison.backpage.com/WomenSee...hlynn/18080675

    I have not seen her. Maybe the experience of being with her is different than the experience of asking her questions via text. Which is unbelievably fucking annoying.

    I might try the hh, which is to me an underutilized inexpensive probe.
    I texted with her and found out she's not GFE. Her rules are no kissing, no anal, nothing bare.

    Upon further texting I discovered she will do 'some kissing' for an additional 80.

    She's on the west side.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape