Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #4020
    Quote Originally Posted by RawlSocket  [View Original Post]
    I don't think you're being rude, it's just a matter of fact. It's like the GFE, yeah it's great when you find it, but I don't expect it anymore. So when you find that right girl, it's even better. For me at my age now (60), a GFE with an 18 - 25 year old doesn't feel right to me. Not that I'm not going to fuck her, but I'd rather be with a more seasoned woman. Twenty years ago this was a different story! LOL.
    Word. I'm not quite as old as you, but I have kids in that age bracket, and when I see a provider in her early 20's who has been in town for a while, I worry that she knows my kids. While it's highly unlikely that any of them would recognize me, I still think about it. Not that it stops me. But I think about it.

  2. #4019
    Quote Originally Posted by Popeyemadison  [View Original Post]
    It's rude to compare, but I'll do it anyway.

    Take Molly, for instance. Hot young body for sure. She's appreciative and kind, but just not engaged. That only goes so far. I still might repeat with her. I'd pay good money just to put my tongue inside of her and feel her buck and moan and cum, that sweet juice flowing. And she's memorable. But the memory is somewhat one-dimensional. There's her fine ass self. There's me giving her pleasure. And then there's a lackluster standoffish handjob trying to help me get prepared for the main course. But not really. Aren't we done yet?

    Do I recommend her? Fuck yes, I do. Limited menu and lack of sensuality notwithstanding. She's at least honest about what she's open to. And she's just incredibly fucking cute.

    Jane is memorable. Layers full. I went to the gym to shower afterwards so I could make the appointment I had. And if it weren't for that appointment, I'd have gone back for round 2.
    I don't think you're being rude, it's just a matter of fact. It's like the GFE, yeah it's great when you find it, but I don't expect it anymore. So when you find that right girl, it's even better. For me at my age now (60), a GFE with an 18 - 25 year old doesn't feel right to me. Not that I'm not going to fuck her, but I'd rather be with a more seasoned woman. Twenty years ago this was a different story! LOL.

  3. #4018
    Quote Originally Posted by Andy54  [View Original Post]
    I texted her today, and she replied that she wasn't in Madison, but she would be back tomorrow.
    Cool, thanks for posting that. I texted her after I read your update:

    me: If you do return I'm very interested

    her: Alright ill let u know
    And I notice she posted an ad again. The inference is she's ambivalent. Then again, so am I.

  4. #4017

    Comparison

    It's rude to compare, but I'll do it anyway.

    Take Molly, for instance. Hot young body for sure. She's appreciative and kind, but just not engaged. That only goes so far. I still might repeat with her. I'd pay good money just to put my tongue inside of her and feel her buck and moan and cum, that sweet juice flowing. And she's memorable. But the memory is somewhat one-dimensional. There's her fine ass self. There's me giving her pleasure. And then there's a lackluster standoffish handjob trying to help me get prepared for the main course. But not really. Aren't we done yet?

    Do I recommend her? Fuck yes, I do. Limited menu and lack of sensuality notwithstanding. She's at least honest about what she's open to. And she's just incredibly fucking cute.

    Jane is memorable. Layers full. I went to the gym to shower afterwards so I could make the appointment I had. And if it weren't for that appointment, I'd have gone back for round 2.

  5. #4016

    Jane

    I saw Jane again. The first visit was a car date. It was hot. But too cramped and rushed (made worse by her annoying driver).

    This time it was an incall. I was a little unsure of my perception of her attractiveness. It was dark when we met the first time. She opened the door and that feeling of hitting the jackpot was confirmed.

    Not just her looks, but her personality. I find her extremely attractive and engaging. I don't always hear what she's saying, but you can't really blame me. She had her gorgeous hair in a ponytail, which just totally fucks my capacity for conversation all the way up.

    And sensual. I really couldn't get enough of her. She moved closer in response to what I was doing, over and over. As you know, YMMV. I can rattle off what we did. It's not a long list of acrobatics. That's just not my thing. Give me a girl who kisses me back, yearns for my tongue, puts my cock in her mouth like it's sweet candy, and holds me close and moans when we fuck. That's all I need.

    I tend to prefer younger girls, 20-25. Who doesn't want a tight young body? Jane's probably early 30's. Her pics are real. I find her incredibly hot.

    Anyway, she's on my definite repeat list.

  6. #4015

    What's the deal with this girl?

    http://madison.backpage.com/WomenSee...-girl/18062519

    This ad screams fake pics, but she insists they're real. Anyone seen her or talked to her?

  7. #4014
    Quote Originally Posted by Popeyemadison  [View Original Post]
    She was impossible to reach this morning. She finally responded to text. Apparently, she's no longer in town, has no plans to return, and isn't available elsewhere.

    The only likely explanations I can think of: Something awful happened or literally NOTHING happened. Like 100's of guys text her, maybe a few said they'd show up, and no one actually showed up.

    That's got to suck.
    I texted her today, and she replied that she wasn't in Madison, but she would be back tomorrow.

  8. #4013

    MariahLynn

    Quote Originally Posted by TrueHater7  [View Original Post]
    Very reasonable donations, talked with her last night she is on the west side but I did not want to drive that far so I did not see here but very interested.
    She was impossible to reach this morning. She finally responded to text. Apparently, she's no longer in town, has no plans to return, and isn't available elsewhere.

    The only likely explanations I can think of: Something awful happened or literally NOTHING happened. Like 100's of guys text her, maybe a few said they'd show up, and no one actually showed up.

    That's got to suck.

  9. #4012
    Quote Originally Posted by EddieLee  [View Original Post]
    What exactly was she trying to say? If any of these girls could put together a sentence they probably be millionaires!
    Oh, the threats in text? Shit, I have no fucking idea. It was sadly hilarious and inept. Like a dog growling and peeing on the wrong tree.

  10. #4011

    ??

    Quote Originally Posted by Popeyemadison  [View Original Post]
    BLONDES have more fun 💜 mobile or hosting - 23.

    http://madison.backpage.com/WomenSee...sting/17949864
    What exactly was she trying to say? If any of these girls could put together a sentence they probably be millionaires!

  11. #4010

    Shae

    Quote Originally Posted by Stallionman  [View Original Post]
    I've seen Shae 3 X in the past week. She continues to get better and better.
    Threw times in one week! WTF. I can't even get a response out of her. I must have terrible timing. But congrats anyway! At least someone's getting some good pussy!

  12. #4009

    Intel

    http://madison.backpage.com/WomenSee...-5130/17983591

    Anyone have intel on this place? I have the "TGTBT" feeling about it.

  13. #4008
    Quote Originally Posted by Popeyemadison  [View Original Post]
    I was curious about the Asian ad that promises deep kissing, licking, showering together. Who wouldn't be?

    http://madison.backpage.com/WomenSee...-9021/17908981

    So I figured, why not check it out.

    The girl opens the door, she's got to be nearly 50. No thanks. I didn't even enter the room.

    Confirming my instinct that the Asian ads largely prey on white guys who are fixated on Asians. You get there and they think you'll operate based on the sunk costs fallacy. Why not come on in and have fun with granny?

    No thanks.

    Don't go get that pussy.
    Dang! I was going to investigate that one later this week. Thanks for the intel.

  14. #4007
    Quote Originally Posted by PermanentWood  [View Original Post]
    Pussy isn't something you just "go get. " Not as long as there is a female in charge of it, anyway.
    Then what's the point of paying? That's it, I quit. LOL!

  15. #4006
    Quote Originally Posted by PermanentWood  [View Original Post]
    Pussy isn't something you just "go get. " Not as long as there is a female in charge of it, anyway.
    Howard's not wrong. I think he gets a lot of mileage out of that aphorism. It just doesn't reflect what I am trying to create, is all.

    I still tip my hat to him.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape