The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #4080
    Quote Originally Posted by GunSmoke  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen laceyy lately?
    No, but apparently she's available:

    http://usaadultclassifieds.info/clas...ceyy-lt-3.html

  2. #4079

    How

    How is a girl who is really just a brick wall of No able to command such interest?

    http://madison.backpage.com/WomenSee...hlynn/18080675

    I have not seen her. Maybe the experience of being with her is different than the experience of asking her questions via text. Which is unbelievably fucking annoying.

    I might try the hh, which is to me an underutilized inexpensive probe.

  3. #4078

    The Way of the Monger

    If you haven't read Hesse's Siddhartha, you should. And don't just skip to this chapter:

    http://www.online-literature.com/hesse/siddhartha/6/

    But when you get to it, I think you'll find it profoundly illuminates the Way of the Monger.

    "I can think. I can wait. I can fast. ".

    You don't need to make anything happen with any particular girl.

    Anything that happens with any girl is an experience that you can go deeply into.

    Think on that. And walk away. Or not.

  4. #4077
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve4100  [View Original Post]
    Looks like an F5 tornado that would hurt you. LOL.
    I like that look! She is on my to-do list. A little skeptical with only shoulders-up pics though.

  5. #4076
    Quote Originally Posted by MadTownIsDown  [View Original Post]
    I can understand since she is less than enthusiastic. With that said she's cute and has a nice body. It's just that with ghosts my time (and dignity if they have me waiting) are worth more than my money. It sucks to waste so much time without service all the while making excuses to my S. O. As well. Imagine that, being flaky to the S. O. Like the ghosts are to me. Karma is a motherf! . LOL!
    I feel ya. I look forward to your report.

  6. #4075

    So Disappointing

    Quote Originally Posted by Popeyemadison  [View Original Post]
    So I found myself getting to practice this idea:

    Value your own time.

    I tried over a dozen girls. No response, mostly. Or no followup. Or irritated and demanding.

    I finally made what I thought was a plan to meet one. She said, "I'll be there at noon, 12:15 at the latest. " So I got there around noon. Waited until 12:30. She was, "On her way. " "Be there asap. ".

    And so on.

    I left. It felt really good. Especially as I took the money I'd set aside out of the envelope and put it back in my wallet.

    Live to fuck another day.
    Not having the provider show up is so frustrating. I come up from Chicago once or twice every month or two and love to play in Madison. It totally sucks since I am usually up there for one, possibly two nights. Wait from 7:00 for the lady to show up and 10:00 rolls around and still waiting. Oh well I guess it turns out to be a great money saver and I guess it is safer STD wise just to stay in the room and wack off. I am thinking that it is usually just safer to go see the original Brooklyn since she has never let me down by not showing up or being at her incall for a session. Maybe not as hot as the new stuff but at least she has been dependable for me anyway. Seems like so much frustration for all of us who are trying to chase that young pussy.

  7. #4074

    Value your own time

    So I found myself getting to practice this idea:

    Value your own time.

    I tried over a dozen girls. No response, mostly. Or no followup. Or irritated and demanding.

    I finally made what I thought was a plan to meet one. She said, "I'll be there at noon, 12:15 at the latest. " So I got there around noon. Waited until 12:30. She was, "On her way. " "Be there asap. ".

    And so on.

    I left. It felt really good. Especially as I took the money I'd set aside out of the envelope and put it back in my wallet.

    Live to fuck another day.

  8. #4073
    Quote Originally Posted by Popeyemadison  [View Original Post]
    I'd rather play phone tag with ghosts than see Thia again. YMMV.
    I can understand since she is less than enthusiastic. With that said she's cute and has a nice body. It's just that with ghosts my time (and dignity if they have me waiting) are worth more than my money. It sucks to waste so much time without service all the while making excuses to my S. O. As well. Imagine that, being flaky to the S. O. Like the ghosts are to me. Karma is a motherf! €. LOL!

  9. #4072

    F5

    Quote Originally Posted by Popeyemadison  [View Original Post]
    Is it just me or does this girl just draw you in like a tornado?

    http://janesville.backpage.com/Women...l-fun/18059359
    Looks like an F5 tornado that would hurt you. LOL.

  10. #4071

    And then sometimes it's just that look

    Is it just me or does this girl just draw you in like a tornado?

    http://janesville.backpage.com/Women...l-fun/18059359

  11. #4070
    Quote Originally Posted by Stoker999  [View Original Post]
    Popeye.

    The reviewer has a ton of reviews, but this one appears embellished. He asked about the 2 girl, was told they never did that. Of course, not sure Trinity knows what's going on from one minute to the next. Or cares from what I heard.
    It was a good story, whether embellished or not. It's not like I get so desperate that I'm going to go see, what was it, a used up bar hag? I mean, I do get that desperate, but still.

  12. #4069
    Quote Originally Posted by MadTownIsDown  [View Original Post]
    I've only seen Thia once but she seems to have the time management thing down pat. Maybe I'll go see her instead of playing phone tag with ghosts. LOL.
    I'd rather play phone tag with ghosts than see Thia again. YMMV.

  13. #4068

    Jess

    Quote Originally Posted by MadTownIsDown  [View Original Post]
    http://madison.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/jess/18025185

    Not sure if she's still there, but I've seen this girl twice now. I've been trying to hook up with ebony providers but the service has been lackluster so to speak. Jess has a cute face and absolutely banging body. She's not skinny but perfectly curvy and her body is TIGHT, absolutely NO jiggles. WOW, blows my mind. She has the most banging body of all the providers I've been with. Service is decent, if a bit unenthusiastic. Everything is covered (BJ and FS). That body though is worth the price of admission, 100 hh. I'd guess she's around 19 - 20 years old, very shy, almost awkward, in a cute way.

    If she's still there, go get it!
    She said she went back to Atlanta, but she'll be back at the end of February.

    She said Madison was too slow for her.

  14. #4067

    Brittney

    Quote Originally Posted by Torque6969  [View Original Post]
    Was it really the lady in the pictures?
    No.

    She has a nice body and cute face. She wears a wig. I would never repeat. But I might if it were the girl in the pics, so I understand your question.

  15. #4066

    I did find this on MariahLynn

    Quote Originally Posted by DieselMike  [View Original Post]
    MariahLynn caught my eye in a big way. But a Google search on her phone # brings up some questionable stuff. Could be bait and switch. http://madison.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/mariahlynn/18055539
    http://www.escortphonelookup.com/414-394-0952/

    That body. My god!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape