Thread: Backpage Advertiser Reviews
Closed Thread
Results 1,981 to 1,995 of 6045
-
02-03-17 00:20 #4065Senior Member

Posts: 108Brittany
Was it really the lady in the pictures?
Originally Posted by Popeyemadison
[View Original Post]
-
02-03-17 00:02 #4064Senior Member

Posts: 65Info on Blue?
Been talking with Blue. Any review good /.
Bad?
-
02-02-17 20:54 #4063Senior Member

Posts: 961I don't think I learned anything. Well maybe that the time of day doesn't matter. I tried again today, and after no luck within an hour I went home. Maybe I did learn to give up quicker.
Originally Posted by Popeyemadison
[View Original Post]
-
02-02-17 20:24 #4062Senior Member

Posts: 25Bummer. I've only seen Cocco once and she is hands down the most beautiful provider I have been with. I've asked for her again but they gave me another girl so not sure if I'll be able to see her again.
Originally Posted by Popeyemadison
[View Original Post]
-
02-02-17 20:22 #4061Senior Member

Posts: 25Ebony. Jess
http://madison.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/jess/18025185
Not sure if she's still there, but I've seen this girl twice now. I've been trying to hook up with ebony providers but the service has been lackluster so to speak. Jess has a cute face and absolutely banging body. She's not skinny but perfectly curvy and her body is TIGHT, absolutely NO jiggles. WOW, blows my mind. She has the most banging body of all the providers I've been with. Service is decent, if a bit unenthusiastic. Everything is covered (BJ and FS). That body though is worth the price of admission, 100 hh. I'd guess she's around 19 - 20 years old, very shy, almost awkward, in a cute way.
If she's still there, go get it!
-
02-02-17 20:13 #4060Senior Member

Posts: 25I've only seen Thia once but she seems to have the time management thing down pat. Maybe I'll go see her instead of playing phone tag with ghosts. LOL.
Originally Posted by Popeyemadison
[View Original Post]
-
02-02-17 18:02 #4059Senior Member

Posts: 1323MariahLynn caught my eye in a big way. But a Google search on her phone # brings up some questionable stuff. Could be bait and switch. http://madison.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/mariahlynn/18055539
Originally Posted by PSylabs
[View Original Post]
-
02-02-17 17:00 #4058Senior Member

Posts: 256Trinity & Brooklyn
Popeye.
Originally Posted by Popeyemadison
[View Original Post]
The reviewer has a ton of reviews, but this one appears embellished. He asked about the 2 girl, was told they never did that. Of course, not sure Trinity knows what's going on from one minute to the next. Or cares from what I heard.
-
02-02-17 16:56 #4057Senior Member

Posts: 430Regina
Sorry. Been offline for a while. I was approved for Regina. Scary how easy it was or maybe I'm just getting better at making girls feel at ease.
Originally Posted by Popeyemadison
[View Original Post]
-
02-02-17 16:41 #4056Senior Member

Posts: 2120There is only one word for that:
Originally Posted by PermanentWood
[View Original Post]
Bravo.
-
02-02-17 16:33 #4055Senior Member

Posts: 1267Can't get what doesn't want to be got.
I blew through I bet 20 numbers, no replies, slow replies, had me going from one end of town, to the other, then back again. There was one that could have made something happen, but by the time I got nearby, too late, her roommate had gotten home. I was recycling through the numbers and finally had a bite, I just wanted to bust out a load and be done. Saw this one https://www.theeroticreview.com/revi....asp?id=287162 and negotiated 20 bucks, then went to 40. Fucked the hell out of her, no real complaint but I was desperate. A little older and rough looking, but seemed genuine anyway. Must have fucked her good because 2 hours later she was calling wanting me to come back and fuck her again.
-
02-02-17 16:33 #4054Senior Member

Posts: 2120Coco
Well, either that was a lie, or Mamasan was lying today when she said Coco was available. I made the mistake of asking for a pic. Mamasan cut me off (via text) and probably blocked my number.
Originally Posted by Popeyemadison
[View Original Post]
Which is a gift. That level of focus on customer satisfaction can't possibly be isolated.
Coco is now on the vast maybe not list. Once again, confirming my general distaste for what I consider the fundamental scam operation which is the AMP. There might be isolated pockets of satisfaction you can eek out of those miserable dungeons. But you've got to have a much better capacity to focus on a limited set of criteria than I do.
-
02-02-17 16:31 #4053Senior Member

Posts: 30Too funny
That's too funny; I guess she figured you wouldn't recognize her, LOL. In reality, maybe she just hopes the previously dissatisfied clients will just reluctantly succumb.
Originally Posted by Popeyemadison
[View Original Post]
Sure, she may garner more activity, but it doesn't make sense to me.
-
02-02-17 16:15 #4052Senior Member

Posts: 430Bailey / QueenoftheNile33
See she just got another review on the oThER site. Anyone know where she's posting when she posts? She's an ATF and I'd like another go with her. Any help greatly appreciated!
-
02-02-17 16:04 #4051Senior Member

Posts: 2120Thia's back as Cece
Imagine my surprise when I walk up and Thia is standing out there waiting for me.
No thanks.
Man, I'm getting good at this walking away stuff.
http://madison.backpage.com/WomenSee...lemen/18071121


















