Thread: Backpage Advertiser Reviews
Closed Thread
Results 1,966 to 1,980 of 6045
-
02-04-17 08:49 #4080Senior Member

Posts: 2120No, but apparently she's available:
Originally Posted by GunSmoke
[View Original Post]
http://usaadultclassifieds.info/clas...ceyy-lt-3.html
-
02-04-17 08:29 #4079Senior Member

Posts: 2120How
How is a girl who is really just a brick wall of No able to command such interest?
http://madison.backpage.com/WomenSee...hlynn/18080675
I have not seen her. Maybe the experience of being with her is different than the experience of asking her questions via text. Which is unbelievably fucking annoying.
I might try the hh, which is to me an underutilized inexpensive probe.
-
02-04-17 08:26 #4078Senior Member

Posts: 2120The Way of the Monger
If you haven't read Hesse's Siddhartha, you should. And don't just skip to this chapter:
http://www.online-literature.com/hesse/siddhartha/6/
But when you get to it, I think you'll find it profoundly illuminates the Way of the Monger.
"I can think. I can wait. I can fast. ".
You don't need to make anything happen with any particular girl.
Anything that happens with any girl is an experience that you can go deeply into.
Think on that. And walk away. Or not.
-
02-04-17 06:53 #4077Senior Member

Posts: 1323I like that look! She is on my to-do list. A little skeptical with only shoulders-up pics though.
Originally Posted by Steve4100
[View Original Post]
-
02-03-17 20:12 #4076Senior Member

Posts: 2120I feel ya. I look forward to your report.
Originally Posted by MadTownIsDown
[View Original Post]
-
02-03-17 18:15 #4075Senior Member

Posts: 92So Disappointing
Not having the provider show up is so frustrating. I come up from Chicago once or twice every month or two and love to play in Madison. It totally sucks since I am usually up there for one, possibly two nights. Wait from 7:00 for the lady to show up and 10:00 rolls around and still waiting. Oh well I guess it turns out to be a great money saver and I guess it is safer STD wise just to stay in the room and wack off. I am thinking that it is usually just safer to go see the original Brooklyn since she has never let me down by not showing up or being at her incall for a session. Maybe not as hot as the new stuff but at least she has been dependable for me anyway. Seems like so much frustration for all of us who are trying to chase that young pussy.
Originally Posted by Popeyemadison
[View Original Post]
-
02-03-17 16:58 #4074Senior Member

Posts: 2120Value your own time
So I found myself getting to practice this idea:
Value your own time.
I tried over a dozen girls. No response, mostly. Or no followup. Or irritated and demanding.
I finally made what I thought was a plan to meet one. She said, "I'll be there at noon, 12:15 at the latest. " So I got there around noon. Waited until 12:30. She was, "On her way. " "Be there asap. ".
And so on.
I left. It felt really good. Especially as I took the money I'd set aside out of the envelope and put it back in my wallet.
Live to fuck another day.
-
02-03-17 12:31 #4073Senior Member

Posts: 25I can understand since she is less than enthusiastic. With that said she's cute and has a nice body. It's just that with ghosts my time (and dignity if they have me waiting) are worth more than my money. It sucks to waste so much time without service all the while making excuses to my S. O. As well. Imagine that, being flaky to the S. O. Like the ghosts are to me. Karma is a motherf! €. LOL!
Originally Posted by Popeyemadison
[View Original Post]
-
02-03-17 09:45 #4072Senior Member

Posts: 413F5
Looks like an F5 tornado that would hurt you. LOL.
Originally Posted by Popeyemadison
[View Original Post]
-
02-03-17 09:00 #4071Senior Member

Posts: 2120And then sometimes it's just that look
Is it just me or does this girl just draw you in like a tornado?
http://janesville.backpage.com/Women...l-fun/18059359
-
02-03-17 06:37 #4070Senior Member

Posts: 2120It was a good story, whether embellished or not. It's not like I get so desperate that I'm going to go see, what was it, a used up bar hag? I mean, I do get that desperate, but still.
Originally Posted by Stoker999
[View Original Post]
-
02-03-17 06:36 #4069Senior Member

Posts: 2120I'd rather play phone tag with ghosts than see Thia again. YMMV.
Originally Posted by MadTownIsDown
[View Original Post]
-
02-03-17 06:34 #4068Senior Member

Posts: 2120Jess
She said she went back to Atlanta, but she'll be back at the end of February.
Originally Posted by MadTownIsDown
[View Original Post]
She said Madison was too slow for her.
-
02-03-17 06:33 #4067Senior Member

Posts: 2120Brittney
No.
Originally Posted by Torque6969
[View Original Post]
She has a nice body and cute face. She wears a wig. I would never repeat. But I might if it were the girl in the pics, so I understand your question.
-
02-03-17 05:14 #4066Senior Member

Posts: 242I did find this on MariahLynn
http://www.escortphonelookup.com/414-394-0952/
Originally Posted by DieselMike
[View Original Post]
That body. My god!


















