Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #16435
    Senior Member


    Posts: 107

    Lol

    Quote Originally Posted by ReadyForRub  [View Original Post]
    Read them completely. Do you really want to spend time with a Vietnamese "prince"? The lack of another "s" will ruin your day.
    LMAO I didn't notice that, they have a bunch of ads though without typos to that effect LOL. That is funny though.

  2. #16434

    Ads

    Quote Originally Posted by Angai  [View Original Post]
    So I notice a few places cropping up on 31's in Cicero with flood post. I was thinking of going there does anyone have any info or must I TOFTT?

    http://chicago.backpage.com/Therapeu...-1137/49467282

    http://chicago.backpage.com/Therapeu...ssage/49850037

    The Mai outfit from fatal fury would be awesome LOL.
    Read them completely. Do you really want to spend time with a Vietnamese "prince"? The lack of another "s" will ruin your day.

  3. #16433

    Cicero

    Quote Originally Posted by Angai  [View Original Post]
    So I notice a few places cropping up on 31's in Cicero with flood post. I was thinking of going there does anyone have any info or must I TOFTT?

    http://chicago.backpage.com/Therapeu...-1137/49467282

    http://chicago.backpage.com/Therapeu...ssage/49850037

    The Mai outfit from fatal fury would be awesome LOL.
    I second that! Any input on these ads will be greatly appreciated.

  4. #16432
    Quote Originally Posted by CraigGerton  [View Original Post]
    So I've been getting what one might call your basic service plus for quite a while with HJ + a little bit of anal stimulation. I have not attempted to negotiate the menu as historically I wasn't all that interested in FS.

    My question is not about your standard menu items like FS or BJ. I'm interested in a rim job or even rusty trambone. My question is likely for those who have ordered completely off the menu for something like this. How does that conversation go? I have two regular providers who I've seen at least 6 times each so there's comfort in the usual. Do you ask what else they do? Or do you think if the request is a little out there do you just ask specifically if they are up for it?
    You should just ask them to rim you, or fuck, or whatever. Its no big deal. Theyll say yes and tell you youll have to pay more, or theyll say no.

  5. #16431
    Senior Member


    Posts: 107

    Ads

    So I notice a few places cropping up on 31's in Cicero with flood post. I was thinking of going there does anyone have any info or must I TOFTT?

    http://chicago.backpage.com/Therapeu...-1137/49467282

    http://chicago.backpage.com/Therapeu...ssage/49850037

    The Mai outfit from fatal fury would be awesome LOL.

  6. #16430
    Quote Originally Posted by CraigGerton  [View Original Post]
    So I've been getting what one might call your basic service plus for quite a while with HJ + a little bit of anal stimulation. I have not attempted to negotiate the menu as historically I wasn't all that interested in FS.

    My question is not about your standard menu items like FS or BJ. I'm interested in a rim job or even rusty trambone. My question is likely for those who have ordered completely off the menu for something like this. How does that conversation go? I have two regular providers who I've seen at least 6 times each so there's comfort in the usual. Do you ask what else they do? Or do you think if the request is a little out there do you just ask specifically if they are up for it?
    If I am comfortable with them I usually just ask if they are full service. For those with a language barrier, you can use the universal sign.

  7. #16429

    Ordering off the menu

    So I've been getting what one might call your basic service plus for quite a while with HJ + a little bit of anal stimulation. I have not attempted to negotiate the menu as historically I wasn't all that interested in FS.

    My question is not about your standard menu items like FS or BJ. I'm interested in a rim job or even rusty trambone. My question is likely for those who have ordered completely off the menu for something like this. How does that conversation go? I have two regular providers who I've seen at least 6 times each so there's comfort in the usual. Do you ask what else they do? Or do you think if the request is a little out there do you just ask specifically if they are up for it?

  8. #16428
    Quote Originally Posted by AztecWarrior  [View Original Post]
    Any good recommendations for an AMP on archer Ave? I haven't been on the game lately and want to see what's worth going out for. In the past I had a good time at Ruby's with yoyo. A good time with Angela on Comfort spa. Michelle from Fantastic massage ain't worth seeing. Just in the mood to try something new out there. Thanks buds!
    It's not on Archer but it is one to avoid in the Chinatown area.

    Its located on the North side of Cermak between Walgreens and the bridge. Lame massage by a girl who spoke zero English with no offer of a TS and no extras. This was as of 2 weeks ago.

    AJ.

  9. #16427
    Quote Originally Posted by AztecWarrior  [View Original Post]
    Any good recommendations for an AMP on archer Ave? I haven't been on the game lately and want to see what's worth going out for. In the past I had a good time at Ruby's with yoyo. A good time with Angela on Comfort spa. Michelle from Fantastic massage ain't worth seeing. Just in the mood to try something new out there. Thanks buds!
    They are all your typical places. I just did a quick review of all the ones I been to, they are all archer area.

  10. #16426

    H Wellness

    I saw May at H Wellness.

    I suck at ages yet she was maybe late 30's? Great personality which made it a good experience for me.

    She gave an ok table shower and a good massage.

    The flip was good and she let me roam UTC.

    Massage: 6, Looks: 6, Overall: 8.

    I don't remember exact costs or tip yet I believe it was $70 for massage w / TS and I think I gave $60 tip.

    I will return to see May.

  11. #16425

    AMPs down archer

    Any good recommendations for an AMP on archer Ave? I haven't been on the game lately and want to see what's worth going out for. In the past I had a good time at Ruby's with yoyo. A good time with Angela on Comfort spa. Michelle from Fantastic massage ain't worth seeing. Just in the mood to try something new out there. Thanks buds!

  12. #16424
    Quote Originally Posted by Enderwiggen  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys I'm back for a little while. Is Gunnison spa still legit cause I'm seeing bad reviews. Also, I live near a place in norwood park on cumberlan there is a huge apt complex and it is lousy with asian gals, I see them all the time but I have no idea how to get in. Any tips.
    It has been a few months for me at gunn but I have never never left sad.

  13. #16423

    Sxl

    SXL on Michigan continues to be good. Nice and fun girls. Happy New Year!

    Jcon51.

  14. #16422

    Gunnison

    Hey guys I'm back for a little while. Is Gunnison spa still legit cause I'm seeing bad reviews. Also, I live near a place in norwood park on cumberlan there is a huge apt complex and it is lousy with asian gals, I see them all the time but I have no idea how to get in. Any tips.

  15. #16421

    Sunkiss?

    Does Sunkiss offer extras? I got the hard upsell at Oki Doki and don't care to return. It would be nice to get extras at Sunkiss instead.

    -CR.

    Quote Originally Posted by Casper27  [View Original Post]
    She had me get up and give her the donation before the act. Before handing me back the. 40 she took. 20 and said that was for the massage. The rate for the massage was. 50 For a total of. 70 for a lame rub. I'll go to sunkiss down the block for at least a better massage and free table shower.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape