Thread: Backpage Advertiser Reviews
Closed Thread
Results 2,041 to 2,055 of 6045
-
01-31-17 12:40 #4005Senior Member

Posts: 1267Been My Experience.
Pussy isn't something you just "go get. " Not as long as there is a female in charge of it, anyway.
-
01-31-17 12:17 #4004Senior Member

Posts: 2120TGTBT usually means just that
I was curious about the Asian ad that promises deep kissing, licking, showering together. Who wouldn't be?
http://madison.backpage.com/WomenSee...-9021/17908981
So I figured, why not check it out.
The girl opens the door, she's got to be nearly 50. No thanks. I didn't even enter the room.
Confirming my instinct that the Asian ads largely prey on white guys who are fixated on Asians. You get there and they think you'll operate based on the sunk costs fallacy. Why not come on in and have fun with granny?
No thanks.
Don't go get that pussy.
-
01-31-17 11:50 #4003Senior Member

Posts: 2120If it's truly an attempt at blackmail it's laughably inept. I would advise against engaging. Poking suffering is not compassionate or wise.
Originally Posted by Peejay2015
[View Original Post]
-
01-31-17 11:34 #4002Banned Member

Posts: 178Sorry to see you had a nice threat text from this blackmailer wannbe.
Originally Posted by Popeyemadison
[View Original Post]
If you don't want to know where the reply text is coming from, try this:
http://www.sendanonymoussms.com/
I have not tried this but this may be of some interest if anyone is in this kind of situation.
-
01-31-17 11:01 #4001Senior Member

Posts: 2120Lessons. Edited to fix a typo
One of the best times to reap lessons is after failure.
* You can walk away before you hand over the donation. You can even walk away afterwards. Don't fall prey to the sunk cost fallacy.
* Think long term.
* Think with the big head.
* If you saw her in the real world, would you turn your head to watch her as she passed? You wouldn't? You'd actually look away? Then walk away. You can do it with respect and dignity. Say, "It's not you. It's me. I just realized I lost my meds. " Or whatever.
* If you don't feel satisfied with the conversation, that's probably how you'll feel with the visit.
* Be polite, be clear.
* Believe and act as if your needs are reasonable (unless they aren't; most of us are not good judges of ourselves).
* Believe and act as if her needs are reasonable.
* If there's no overlap, no common ground, walk away.
This is kind of the opposite of "go get that pussy. ".
Don't (just) go get that pussy.
-
01-31-17 10:28 #4000Senior Member

Posts: 124Great advice. Well said!
Originally Posted by Popeyemadison
[View Original Post]
-
01-31-17 09:41 #3999Senior Member

Posts: 2120Lessons
One of the best times to reap lessons is after failure.
* You can walk away before you hand over the donation. You can even walk away afterwards. Don't fall prey to the sunk cost fallacy.
* Think long term.
* Think with the big head.
* If you saw her in the real world, would you turn your head to watch her as she passed? You wouldn't? You'd actually look away? Then walk away. You can do it with respect and dignity. Say, "It's not me, I just realized I lost my meds. " Or whatever.
* If you don't feel satisfied with the conversation, that's probably how you'll feel with the visit.
* Be polite, be clear.
* Believe and act as if your needs are reasonable (unless they aren't; most of us are not good judges of ourselves).
* Believe and act as if her needs are reasonable.
* If there's no overlap, no common ground, walk away.
This is kind of the opposite of "go get that pussy. ".
Don't (just) go get that pussy.
-
01-31-17 09:36 #3998Senior Member

Posts: 124Mariah Lynn
I had the same question.
Originally Posted by Popeyemadison
[View Original Post]
-
01-31-17 09:33
Senior Member
-
01-31-17 09:32 #3997Senior Member

Posts: 2120Avoid this Lydia
BLONDES have more fun 💜 mobile or hosting - 23.
http://madison.backpage.com/WomenSee...sting/17949864
-
01-31-17 08:39 #3996Senior Member

Posts: 233Very reasonable donations, talked with her last night she is on the west side but I did not want to drive that far so I did not see here but very interested.
Originally Posted by Popeyemadison
[View Original Post]
-
01-31-17 07:22 #3995Senior Member

Posts: 2120MariahLynn
-
01-31-17 07:16 #3994Senior Member

Posts: 2120That's correct.
Originally Posted by RawlSocket
[View Original Post]
-
01-31-17 07:02 #3993Senior Member

Posts: 75What numerous is Shae using now?
Originally Posted by Howard5354
[View Original Post]
-
01-31-17 06:24 #3992Senior Member

Posts: 800Oh, no disrespect on my part, it just sounded like you turned around and didn't spend any time with her once you saw her.
Originally Posted by Popeyemadison
[View Original Post]
-
01-30-17 23:31 #3991Senior Member

Posts: 2120Red
Just not my type. No reason to demean her. People who've seen her report a very good time. She is friendly and treated me with dignity and respect throughout. I wish her well.
Originally Posted by RawlSocket
[View Original Post]















