Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #4005

    Been My Experience.

    Pussy isn't something you just "go get. " Not as long as there is a female in charge of it, anyway.

  2. #4004

    TGTBT usually means just that

    I was curious about the Asian ad that promises deep kissing, licking, showering together. Who wouldn't be?

    http://madison.backpage.com/WomenSee...-9021/17908981

    So I figured, why not check it out.

    The girl opens the door, she's got to be nearly 50. No thanks. I didn't even enter the room.

    Confirming my instinct that the Asian ads largely prey on white guys who are fixated on Asians. You get there and they think you'll operate based on the sunk costs fallacy. Why not come on in and have fun with granny?

    No thanks.

    Don't go get that pussy.

  3. #4003
    Quote Originally Posted by Peejay2015  [View Original Post]
    Sorry to see you had a nice threat text from this blackmailer wannbe.

    If you don't want to know where the reply text is coming from, try this:

    http://www.sendanonymoussms.com/

    I have not tried this but this may be of some interest if anyone is in this kind of situation.
    If it's truly an attempt at blackmail it's laughably inept. I would advise against engaging. Poking suffering is not compassionate or wise.

  4. #4002
    Quote Originally Posted by Popeyemadison  [View Original Post]
    BLONDES have more fun 💜 mobile or hosting - 23.

    http://madison.backpage.com/WomenSee...sting/17949864
    Sorry to see you had a nice threat text from this blackmailer wannbe.

    If you don't want to know where the reply text is coming from, try this:

    http://www.sendanonymoussms.com/

    I have not tried this but this may be of some interest if anyone is in this kind of situation.

  5. #4001

    Lessons. Edited to fix a typo

    One of the best times to reap lessons is after failure.

    * You can walk away before you hand over the donation. You can even walk away afterwards. Don't fall prey to the sunk cost fallacy.

    * Think long term.

    * Think with the big head.

    * If you saw her in the real world, would you turn your head to watch her as she passed? You wouldn't? You'd actually look away? Then walk away. You can do it with respect and dignity. Say, "It's not you. It's me. I just realized I lost my meds. " Or whatever.

    * If you don't feel satisfied with the conversation, that's probably how you'll feel with the visit.

    * Be polite, be clear.

    * Believe and act as if your needs are reasonable (unless they aren't; most of us are not good judges of ourselves).

    * Believe and act as if her needs are reasonable.

    * If there's no overlap, no common ground, walk away.

    This is kind of the opposite of "go get that pussy. ".

    Don't (just) go get that pussy.

  6. #4000
    Quote Originally Posted by Popeyemadison  [View Original Post]
    One of the best times to reap lessons is after failure.

    * You can walk away before you hand over the donation. You can even walk away afterwards. Don't fall prey to the sunk cost fallacy.

    * Think long term.

    * Think with the big head.

    * If you saw her in the real world, would you turn your head to watch her as she passed? You wouldn't? You'd actually look away? Then walk away. You can do it with respect and dignity. Say, "It's not me, I just realized I lost my meds. " Or whatever.

    * If you don't feel satisfied with the conversation, that's probably how you'll feel with the visit.

    * Be polite, be clear.

    * Believe and act as if your needs are reasonable (unless they aren't; most of us are not good judges of ourselves).

    * Believe and act as if her needs are reasonable.

    * If there's no overlap, no common ground, walk away.

    This is kind of the opposite of "go get that pussy. ".

    Don't (just) go get that pussy.
    Great advice. Well said!

  7. #3999

    Lessons

    One of the best times to reap lessons is after failure.

    * You can walk away before you hand over the donation. You can even walk away afterwards. Don't fall prey to the sunk cost fallacy.

    * Think long term.

    * Think with the big head.

    * If you saw her in the real world, would you turn your head to watch her as she passed? You wouldn't? You'd actually look away? Then walk away. You can do it with respect and dignity. Say, "It's not me, I just realized I lost my meds. " Or whatever.

    * If you don't feel satisfied with the conversation, that's probably how you'll feel with the visit.

    * Be polite, be clear.

    * Believe and act as if your needs are reasonable (unless they aren't; most of us are not good judges of ourselves).

    * Believe and act as if her needs are reasonable.

    * If there's no overlap, no common ground, walk away.

    This is kind of the opposite of "go get that pussy. ".

    Don't (just) go get that pussy.

  8. #3998

    Mariah Lynn

    I had the same question.

  9. 01-31-17 09:33


  10. #3997

    Avoid this Lydia

    BLONDES have more fun 💜 mobile or hosting - 23.

    http://madison.backpage.com/WomenSee...sting/17949864
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screen Shot 2017-01-31 at 8.29.44 AM.jpg‎   Screen Shot 2017-01-31 at 8.31.46 AM.jpg‎  

  11. #3996
    Very reasonable donations, talked with her last night she is on the west side but I did not want to drive that far so I did not see here but very interested.

  12. #3995

  13. #3994
    Quote Originally Posted by RawlSocket  [View Original Post]
    Oh, no disrespect on my part, it just sounded like you turned around and didn't spend any time with her once you saw her.
    That's correct.

  14. #3993
    Quote Originally Posted by Howard5354  [View Original Post]
    Three times in one week, that pussy must be in the words of Jimmy. Dynamite. I may have to go get some of this pussy.
    What numerous is Shae using now?

  15. #3992
    Quote Originally Posted by Popeyemadison  [View Original Post]
    Just not my type. No reason to demean her. People who've seen her report a very good time. She is friendly and treated me with dignity and respect throughout. I wish her well.
    Oh, no disrespect on my part, it just sounded like you turned around and didn't spend any time with her once you saw her.

  16. #3991

    Red

    Quote Originally Posted by RawlSocket  [View Original Post]
    So Red is a little scary in the flesh? I've been tempted because she's extremely friendly when contacting her.
    Just not my type. No reason to demean her. People who've seen her report a very good time. She is friendly and treated me with dignity and respect throughout. I wish her well.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape