Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 20,191 to 20,205 of 35479
-
01-31-17 17:07 #15289Senior Member

Posts: 886I've been driving mostly at night from 12-1 and there is not much action I also tried on my day off during the day 12-2 and there is not much out maybe it's the weather.
Originally Posted by AsianJohn326
[View Original Post]
-
01-31-17 16:24 #15288Senior Member

Posts: 139Boring day
Took a cruise down the happy trail from 528 past I4 yesterday and today both between 11:30 AM and 12:30 PM. Past I4 I noticed a single BSW hidden on the side streets but didn't peak my interest. Headed back down towards 528 and didn't spot anything. Where's everyone hiding these days?
-
01-31-17 11:19 #15287Senior Member

Posts: 368Barbie
I normally like to stick regulars but I wanted someone different so I went out to either look for little lexi, Charli or Barbie. It took me several hours but I finally found Barbie, a sexy friendly blonde girl from Kissimmee. She's beautifully shaven, one of the nicest kitty I've seen, I normally don't but I wouldn't mind tasting. She gave me a nice CBJ and then rode me cowgirl, I love that position then I fucked her mish. She can take it like a champ, I definitely got to see her again next week.
-
01-31-17 08:53 #15286Senior Member

Posts: 131Shannon
I had a dream yesterday that I called baby Jamie for a headache reliefe and she was not available.
I them called my girl Shannon and let me tell you she sucked all my headache without spilling anything what I girl 40 minutes latter I woke up.
-
01-31-17 03:46 #15285Senior Member

Posts: 83Visiting
Visiting up here next weekend and keep hearing about this Paradise trail which doesn't come up on Google. Can anyone explain where one may find it?
-
01-31-17 02:37 #15284Senior Member

Posts: 150Christina
I,'ve had a couple good dates witH her before, but this one was subpar. Face not looking good with blemishes. BBBJ not great. Most annoying was too lazy to remove all her clothes for full serve. Then pushy for a tip. Found near 42nd st. Donation. 4.
-
01-31-17 02:14 #15283Senior Member

Posts: 7357New Girl Alert on Paradise Trail!
Was cruising Paradise around 11 pm and I'm in the new quadrant passing Jordan and spot a PHAT booty blonde white girl walking by the 7 eleven! I swooped the quickest you turn I could make and pull into gas pump at 7 eleven to observe. I get a close up look at a chick I've never seen on trail before. Blonde hair about 5 ft 5 and pale white like a snow bunny with huge green eye's and a tiny waist with a HUGE ass!! Wearing tight jeans with her ass bouncing all over the place!
Several dope boys at 7 eleven were yelling and whistling at her like hungry wolves! I knew I had to have this chick! Pull right up on her and she hops right in. Name is Mercedes and she's from k town and she has a room at the hoyall inn! Mercedes is cool as fuck and we instantly hit it off! Chick was sober and carried great conversation. I couldn't get to her room quick enough! White chick got a PHAT ass!!
Get in room clothes come off, very good BBBJ and that ass was glowing in the fucking dark! Bent her over k9 and plowed deep into that pussy! CFS Boy's!! Chick has a perfectly round ass! Killed that pussy! Both my hand print's were left on each of her ass cheeks from me spanking that ass while I was fucking her! Busted a huge load! Chick is complete GFE.
Mercedes is looking for business! Let's help her out! PM for digit's!
I will see her again tomorrow, I will be taking several pics of her fully nude! Here's one pic for now, she thin in this pic but has gained a phat ass recently!
C5.
-
01-31-17 01:52 #15282Senior Member

Posts: 7357The Beautiful Jade
Great review on Jade brother! I enjoyed reading it! Yep I called you one ugly fuck, but so am I! Lmao! Jade is absolutely gorgeous inside and out! The more time I spend talking with her, the more I like and respect her. She told me you were a gentleman and you made her laugh and you were a lot of fun and brother that's what it's all about! Both parties having a Good time! Jade has an ass that's out of this world! And she knows how to use it too!
Originally Posted by MunkysLove
[View Original Post]
I got a new one also for you dude. Check you're PM.
C5.
-
01-31-17 00:35 #15281

Posts: 164Charli
Dreamt with with Charli today around 6 p. Picked up on Nashville and 42. Still pretty as ever. But today she was dosing off in the car. Also while doing BBBJ. Had to wake her up. H wish I had the time to dream longer. Going to see her tomorrow again FS. Said she went missing over the weekend.
-
01-31-17 00:31 #15280Senior Member

Posts: 114Jade.
So I been seeing the reports about this one and had to take my turn. I came to the great swami of poonani, the legendary trail PUSSY slayer C5 for the connect, he called me an ugly fuck and gave me the info gladly as he is a gentlemen and a scholar. I hit jade up and threw C5's name like it was a black card and access was granted! Set up a late night session since that's the only time I really can get out when I can. I park at the meet up and by accident I fell asleep. In my dream I imagined that she opened the door wearing nothing but a very little hoody sweater with a nice plump pawg booty hanging out. Good lawd. I threw the donation down and jump straight out Of my clothes, didn't want to be rude and leave her hanging ya know? She lost the hoodie and all I saw was the most firm set of double handful knockers you could imagine. Good lawd. This chick was so bad I had to bend her over the bed right away and feel her up for a good 10 minutes straight on some ole high-school shit! She responded very well to all the touching and reached back and grabbed a handful of dick and guided me down to the bed where she delivered the most slow and sensual BBBJ that a brother could ask for. GOOD LAAAAAWWWWD! Jade took it all deep and made sure every single inch got attention. I was almost ready to pop, but I focused on the prize and let her know I needed that ass! On goes the cover and I know I've heard all the fellas say they tore it up k9, so I decided to go against the grain and have her ride me. GOOD. LAWD. A handful of ass and a handful of titty, and she rode me like a damn dirt bike. I had to give her some feedback so put one phat ass cheek in each hand and pounded until I blew my load in the cover. Good lawdy. Jade was as described in every way and I agree with C5. I'd propose, LOL! Good looking out C5 on the alley oop! I don't care what anyone says you are alright in my book! Heads up, I got jades info from C5 and he informed me that she is one of his dear friends, so I won't be passing that information along, but I'm sure if you are an active senior member and C5 doesn't want to put his boot in your face, and you ask respectfully, he may share the info.
MunkysLove. OUT!
-
01-30-17 19:54 #15279Senior Member

Posts: 376Lex
Let me tell you I dreamed with lex this morning and she is on #1 on my list She is great. If you get the chance take it Drought is over.
-
01-30-17 16:57 #15278Regular Member

Posts: 16Lexi
New to the trail, saw several WSW today 2 near the 7-11 but I passed on those. I went up further past the Winn Dixie and passed 2 more on the right that looked pretty decent from a distance. I ended up coming back around and picking up a petite flat chested spinner named Lexi from Winston Salem. Super cool and laid back attitude but had alot of acne marks, led me the way to a spot outside in the parking lot nearby some apartments. She said she did full service for 60, I said I only had 40 which she was cool with but after starting with an awesome BBBJ tried to get on top but ended up being to0 cramped for her but said we could go to her apt. Next time nearby. She than finished with a great BBBJ. Good chill attitude.
-
01-30-17 14:48 #15277Senior Member

Posts: 886Drove around from 1-2 did 2 laps from Nashville to the bk by 528 only saw 1 WSW close to fl mall day time is too much traffic.
-
01-30-17 13:51 #15276Senior Member

Posts: 7357Little Lexi
Works both quadrants.
Originally Posted by HardWoodsman
[View Original Post]
C5.
-
01-30-17 13:48 #15275Senior Member

Posts: 325Lexi
Nice report C5. You seem to have Paradise Trail wired. Can she be found in the old or new quad or is Lexi just talking calls from SMs?
Originally Posted by Chris5
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote






