The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Come be a VIP
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #15275

    Lexi

    Nice report C5. You seem to have Paradise Trail wired. Can she be found in the old or new quad or is Lexi just talking calls from SMs?

    Quote Originally Posted by Chris5  [View Original Post]
    Dreamed with sweet little Lexi again today and boy did she keep me warm! Deliciously sweet and tight pussy! Fucked her long and hard until I busted deep inside her tight pussy. Her head game has gotten much better! Very beautiful young chick who aims to please.

    Active Senior Members PM for digit's.

    C5.

  2. #15274

    LEO activity

    Was out this morning early 5 am. Drove by the WD across from Wawa the parking lot was packed with patrol cars lights on, not sure what was happening and didn't stick around to find out. Anyway I did pick up this hot little spinner named crystal. Light skinned Latino. Service was adequate, all covered but got the job done. Standard rates applied. Definitely one of the best looking girls on the trail.

    Happy hunting.

  3. #15273
    Senior Member


    Posts: 7357

    The Librarian

    Quote Originally Posted by MrTeddyBear  [View Original Post]
    Alright guys I realize this makes my 25th post, sorry it's not a report as much as me asking for help. I'm trying to have a dream with Nikki the librarian. I occasionally see post on her but as far as a location or number I am left a little clueless. If someone wants to help this guy out that would be titts. Hopefully I can write a report on her soon. Here's to hope!

    -Teddy.
    I fucked her a few weeks ago. Awesome fuck and I came deep inside her sweet pussy. One of the best on Paradise Trail!

    C5.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_20170116_150243.jpg‎   IMG_20170116_150138.jpg‎   IMG_20170117_215032.jpg‎  

  4. #15272

    Trail 10 pm

    The trail had steady in the new quadrant a couple of BSW And 2 WSW. I picked up the older one went to a spot I got a bbjws for. 20 coins. There was a redhead girl but she was picked up before I can get her.

  5. #15271

    Looking for a particular

    Alright guys I realize this makes my 25th post, sorry it's not a report as much as me asking for help. I'm trying to have a dream with Nikki the librarian. I occasionally see post on her but as far as a location or number I am left a little clueless. If someone wants to help this guy out that would be titts. Hopefully I can write a report on her soon. Here's to hope!

    -Teddy.

  6. #15270
    Senior Member


    Posts: 7357

    Little Lexi on Paradise Trail

    Dreamed with sweet little Lexi again today and boy did she keep me warm! Deliciously sweet and tight pussy! Fucked her long and hard until I busted deep inside her tight pussy. Her head game has gotten much better! Very beautiful young chick who aims to please.

    Active Senior Members PM for digit's.

    C5.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 20170116_175626.jpg‎   20170116_175635.jpg‎   IMG_20170130_005252.jpg‎  

  7. #15269
    Senior Member


    Posts: 7357

    Lol

    Quote Originally Posted by SultansMut  [View Original Post]
    She looks like she might have a nice adam's apple.
    Lmao!! That's funny!

    C5.

  8. #15268

    Dude?

    Quote Originally Posted by DredCity  [View Original Post]
    At least for me. Names Kaycie. She seems new. Might be the affect of probowl. She has a room at Eco. Picked her up around Sunco and had a great nun rush CBJ dream everything is covered boys no skin to skin. BSW spinner type. Told her to walk between Sunco and BB.

    Will repeat. Digits are available.

    Dc.
    She looks like she might have a nice adam's apple.

  9. #15267

    Gotcha

    Quote Originally Posted by Chris5  [View Original Post]
    Check you're PM bro.

    C5.
    Got it and replied brother!

  10. #15266
    Senior Member


    Posts: 7357

    MunkysLove

    Check you're PM bro.

    C5.

  11. #15265
    Senior Member


    Posts: 7357

    There's Always Something Left

    Quote Originally Posted by JasonSeanMd  [View Original Post]
    Is there any dream / fantasy left that you did not try yet? LOL.
    Always a fantasy left bro. I'm sure I'll think of something.

    C5.

  12. #15264

    Be /528

    Well if up behind bk it busy. Just dreamed with star. Always a good time.

  13. #15263

    Pocahontas

    Finally my dream didn't turn into a nightmare. I was out tonight around 4 am and decide I would see what the rain had to offer. There was party or something going on by the hoyal inn and it had the attention of many LEO's. So as I headed deeper into the new quad I saw BSW Pocahontas looking sexy as always. She get in and my dream started with me telling her I wanted a hi and she instantly remembers me. Two previous times I reported she wanted. 50 Mario coins for a HJ. And still I say this time I only have. 20 Mario coins. She trys to counter for more and I stick to what I said. She says okay. Deeper into my dream she takes Jr out to meet him and smiles. She oils up her hand and as we strokes slowly. She talks nasty to me which Jr responded to very well by exploding all over her hands. In the end she says she loves what she does and told me next time we should do more. I dropped her off and the dream was over. I guess when you add rain plus new girls in town. Mongers eventually always get the rate we want.

  14. #15262

    Rain

    Was out from 12-1 only saw BSW I guess its too cold for the WSW.

  15. #15261

    Caroline, or any PAWGs on the trail with digits

    Does anybody have contact info for Caroline or any other PAWG? Coming back to Hunter's Creek next week, and want some phat whitegirl ass. Thanks in advance.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape