Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 20,206 to 20,220 of 35480
-
01-30-17 13:48 #15275Senior Member

Posts: 325Lexi
Nice report C5. You seem to have Paradise Trail wired. Can she be found in the old or new quad or is Lexi just talking calls from SMs?
Originally Posted by Chris5
[View Original Post]
-
01-30-17 12:23 #15274Senior Member

Posts: 96LEO activity
Was out this morning early 5 am. Drove by the WD across from Wawa the parking lot was packed with patrol cars lights on, not sure what was happening and didn't stick around to find out. Anyway I did pick up this hot little spinner named crystal. Light skinned Latino. Service was adequate, all covered but got the job done. Standard rates applied. Definitely one of the best looking girls on the trail.
Happy hunting.
-
01-30-17 11:23 #15273Senior Member

Posts: 7357The Librarian
I fucked her a few weeks ago. Awesome fuck and I came deep inside her sweet pussy. One of the best on Paradise Trail!
Originally Posted by MrTeddyBear
[View Original Post]
C5.
-
01-30-17 08:42 #15272Senior Member

Posts: 143Trail 10 pm
The trail had steady in the new quadrant a couple of BSW And 2 WSW. I picked up the older one went to a spot I got a bbjws for. 20 coins. There was a redhead girl but she was picked up before I can get her.
-
01-30-17 07:18 #15271Senior Member

Posts: 61Looking for a particular
Alright guys I realize this makes my 25th post, sorry it's not a report as much as me asking for help. I'm trying to have a dream with Nikki the librarian. I occasionally see post on her but as far as a location or number I am left a little clueless. If someone wants to help this guy out that would be titts. Hopefully I can write a report on her soon. Here's to hope!
-Teddy.
-
01-30-17 01:04 #15270Senior Member

Posts: 7357Little Lexi on Paradise Trail
Dreamed with sweet little Lexi again today and boy did she keep me warm! Deliciously sweet and tight pussy! Fucked her long and hard until I busted deep inside her tight pussy. Her head game has gotten much better! Very beautiful young chick who aims to please.
Active Senior Members PM for digit's.
C5.
-
01-29-17 21:58 #15269Senior Member

Posts: 7357Lol
Lmao!! That's funny!
Originally Posted by SultansMut
[View Original Post]
C5.
-
01-29-17 20:58 #15268Senior Member

Posts: 37Dude?
She looks like she might have a nice adam's apple.
Originally Posted by DredCity
[View Original Post]
-
01-29-17 18:58 #15267Senior Member

Posts: 114Gotcha
Got it and replied brother!
Originally Posted by Chris5
[View Original Post]
-
01-29-17 15:42 #15266Senior Member

Posts: 7357MunkysLove
Check you're PM bro.
C5.
-
01-29-17 10:43 #15265Senior Member

Posts: 7357There's Always Something Left
Always a fantasy left bro. I'm sure I'll think of something.
Originally Posted by JasonSeanMd
[View Original Post]
C5.
-
01-29-17 06:14 #15264Senior Member

Posts: 376Be /528
Well if up behind bk it busy. Just dreamed with star. Always a good time.
-
01-29-17 05:13 #15263Senior Member

Posts: 36Pocahontas
Finally my dream didn't turn into a nightmare. I was out tonight around 4 am and decide I would see what the rain had to offer. There was party or something going on by the hoyal inn and it had the attention of many LEO's. So as I headed deeper into the new quad I saw BSW Pocahontas looking sexy as always. She get in and my dream started with me telling her I wanted a hi and she instantly remembers me. Two previous times I reported she wanted. 50 Mario coins for a HJ. And still I say this time I only have. 20 Mario coins. She trys to counter for more and I stick to what I said. She says okay. Deeper into my dream she takes Jr out to meet him and smiles. She oils up her hand and as we strokes slowly. She talks nasty to me which Jr responded to very well by exploding all over her hands. In the end she says she loves what she does and told me next time we should do more. I dropped her off and the dream was over. I guess when you add rain plus new girls in town. Mongers eventually always get the rate we want.
-
01-29-17 01:26 #15262Senior Member

Posts: 886Rain
Was out from 12-1 only saw BSW I guess its too cold for the WSW.
-
01-29-17 00:27 #15261Senior Member

Posts: 136Caroline, or any PAWGs on the trail with digits
Does anybody have contact info for Caroline or any other PAWG? Coming back to Hunter's Creek next week, and want some phat whitegirl ass. Thanks in advance.











Reply With Quote






