Find Your New Baby
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #3990

    Brittney

    I saw Brittney today:

    http://madison.backpage.com/WomenSee...iting/17908116

    I would not repeat. Upcharged for GFE and then failed to deliver. DATY was enjoyable. CBJ. No kissing. No FS. She said FS might be available on subsequent visits. No thanks.

  2. #3989

    Cassidy

    She's posting in Men Seeking Women:

    http://madison.backpage.com/MenSeekW...ss-me/18044877

  3. #3988

    Hailey Hotness in Madison

    Is this the real Hailey Hotness. Anyone tap this ass lately. I tried a few times but she did not see darker complexion dudes. Now it looks like the ban is off so I may have to sample Ms. Hotness.

  4. #3987

    Bailey sighting

    A recent Review on the other site appeared and I for one believe it's legit. I see no reason why the review would refer to some detail if the reviewer were only looking for "read access ".

    Has anyone had recent success in contacting this angel?

  5. #3986

    Three times in one week

    Quote Originally Posted by Stallionman  [View Original Post]
    I've seen Shae 3 X in the past week. She continues to get better and better.
    Three times in one week, that pussy must be in the words of Jimmy. Dynamite. I may have to go get some of this pussy.

  6. #3985
    Quote Originally Posted by Popeyemadison  [View Original Post]
    I scheduled time with Red and had to bail after getting in the door. Just not my scene or my type. She is a very nice person. I wish her well. Those who've seen her report a very good time.

    I've seen Molly twice, but I probably won't repeat again. I need a little broader menu to feel engaged.

    There is no way I'd try to see them together, but I'm not the best judge of 2 girl possibilities. In general, I think it's best left for porn fantasies. But maybe that's because I'm getting old.
    So Red is a little scary in the flesh? I've been tempted because she's extremely friendly when contacting her.

  7. #3984
    Quote Originally Posted by TommyMke  [View Original Post]
    Is TER down?? Can't login all day.
    It appears that it was just a temporary glitch.

  8. #3983
    Quote Originally Posted by Stallionman  [View Original Post]
    It's become apparent that as she becomes more comfortable with you she becomes even more passionate.
    I meant Shae, not Native Shae (who also is quite a GFE!

  9. #3982
    Quote Originally Posted by Stallionman  [View Original Post]
    I've seen Shae 3 X in the past week. She continues to get better and better.
    It's become apparent that as she becomes more comfortable with you she becomes even more passionate.

  10. #3981

    Shae

    Quote Originally Posted by Hammert  [View Original Post]
    I had never hook with before tried once or twice but was it. Saw her explanation on her new add and I'd givery her a try.

    Message her had a reply within 20 minutes. Set a time for later when I would be available and off to work I went.

    Message her about 45 min before our scheduled time waited maybe 1-2 minutes for the reply. Got location meet her outside and went upstairs.

    NOW I never thought I would say this but my experience with her was as good as with the Imp Shae! Her skills were just as good, the GFE was awesome, the passion was there, and loved that she would look into your eyes. She is definitely not afraid of who she is. Any way to the otherstuff.

    BBBJ rocks, she loves DATY and is quite vocal, just mission this time and from the back. Just so you guys know this woman has awesome control of the Vag muscle if she wanted to I think she could cracking a nut down there. LOL.

    Anyway I think she just moved to the top of my list I will definitely be spending a lot of time with her!
    I've seen Shae 3 X in the past week. She continues to get better and better.

  11. #3980

    TER. Down?

    Is TER down?? Can't login all day.

  12. #3979

    Molly and Red

    Quote Originally Posted by Dram1460  [View Original Post]
    Has anybody seen both at the same time?
    I scheduled time with Red and had to bail after getting in the door. Just not my scene or my type. She is a very nice person. I wish her well. Those who've seen her report a very good time.

    I've seen Molly twice, but I probably won't repeat again. I need a little broader menu to feel engaged.

    There is no way I'd try to see them together, but I'm not the best judge of 2 girl possibilities. In general, I think it's best left for porn fantasies. But maybe that's because I'm getting old.

  13. #3978

    Molly and Red

    Has anybody seen both at the same time?

  14. #3977

    And. Shae and WOW!

    I had never hook with before tried once or twice but was it. Saw her explanation on her new add and I'd givery her a try.

    Message her had a reply within 20 minutes. Set a time for later when I would be available and off to work I went.

    Message her about 45 min before our scheduled time waited maybe 1-2 minutes for the reply. Got location meet her outside and went upstairs.

    NOW I never thought I would say this but my experience with her was as good as with the Imp Shae! Her skills were just as good, the GFE was awesome, the passion was there, and loved that she would look into your eyes. She is definitely not afraid of who she is. Any way to the otherstuff.

    BBBJ rocks, she loves DATY and is quite vocal, just mission this time and from the back. Just so you guys know this woman has awesome control of the Vag muscle if she wanted to I think she could cracking a nut down there. LOL.

    Anyway I think she just moved to the top of my list I will definitely be spending a lot of time with her!

  15. #3976

    Scraping the bottom of the barrel

    Maybe I'm just too picky, but the Madison scene has all the feel of a bottom of the barrel buffet.

    I'm so desperate for something new and interesting, I'm trying to find Italian Goddess' number!

    There was a UTR that advertised recently, no phone, no email, just reply to BP ad. She replied, I got her number, checked out her FB. Amazingly cute girl! But it's been nothing but radio silence since.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape