Thread: Backpage Advertiser Reviews
Closed Thread
Results 2,056 to 2,070 of 6045
-
01-30-17 22:54 #3990Senior Member

Posts: 2120Brittney
I saw Brittney today:
http://madison.backpage.com/WomenSee...iting/17908116
I would not repeat. Upcharged for GFE and then failed to deliver. DATY was enjoyable. CBJ. No kissing. No FS. She said FS might be available on subsequent visits. No thanks.
-
01-30-17 22:45 #3989Senior Member

Posts: 2120Cassidy
She's posting in Men Seeking Women:
http://madison.backpage.com/MenSeekW...ss-me/18044877
-
01-30-17 11:30 #3988Senior Member

Posts: 2927Hailey Hotness in Madison
Is this the real Hailey Hotness. Anyone tap this ass lately. I tried a few times but she did not see darker complexion dudes. Now it looks like the ban is off so I may have to sample Ms. Hotness.
-
01-30-17 10:30 #3987Senior Member

Posts: 30Bailey sighting
A recent Review on the other site appeared and I for one believe it's legit. I see no reason why the review would refer to some detail if the reviewer were only looking for "read access ".
Has anyone had recent success in contacting this angel?
-
01-30-17 10:17 #3986Senior Member

Posts: 2927Three times in one week
Three times in one week, that pussy must be in the words of Jimmy. Dynamite. I may have to go get some of this pussy.
Originally Posted by Stallionman
[View Original Post]
-
01-30-17 09:26 #3985Senior Member

Posts: 800So Red is a little scary in the flesh? I've been tempted because she's extremely friendly when contacting her.
Originally Posted by Popeyemadison
[View Original Post]
-
01-30-17 08:17 #3984Senior Member

Posts: 2120It appears that it was just a temporary glitch.
Originally Posted by TommyMke
[View Original Post]
-
01-30-17 00:01 #3983Senior Member

Posts: 124I meant Shae, not Native Shae (who also is quite a GFE!
Originally Posted by Stallionman
[View Original Post]
-
01-29-17 20:12 #3982Senior Member

Posts: 124It's become apparent that as she becomes more comfortable with you she becomes even more passionate.
Originally Posted by Stallionman
[View Original Post]
-
01-29-17 20:07 #3981Senior Member

Posts: 124Shae
I've seen Shae 3 X in the past week. She continues to get better and better.
Originally Posted by Hammert
[View Original Post]
-
01-29-17 17:32 #3980Senior Member

Posts: 654TER. Down?
Is TER down?? Can't login all day.
-
01-29-17 17:18 #3979Senior Member

Posts: 2120Molly and Red
I scheduled time with Red and had to bail after getting in the door. Just not my scene or my type. She is a very nice person. I wish her well. Those who've seen her report a very good time.
Originally Posted by Dram1460
[View Original Post]
I've seen Molly twice, but I probably won't repeat again. I need a little broader menu to feel engaged.
There is no way I'd try to see them together, but I'm not the best judge of 2 girl possibilities. In general, I think it's best left for porn fantasies. But maybe that's because I'm getting old.
-
01-29-17 11:29 #3978Regular Member

Posts: 6Molly and Red
Has anybody seen both at the same time?
-
01-29-17 11:01 #3977Senior Member

Posts: 75And. Shae and WOW!
I had never hook with before tried once or twice but was it. Saw her explanation on her new add and I'd givery her a try.
Message her had a reply within 20 minutes. Set a time for later when I would be available and off to work I went.
Message her about 45 min before our scheduled time waited maybe 1-2 minutes for the reply. Got location meet her outside and went upstairs.
NOW I never thought I would say this but my experience with her was as good as with the Imp Shae! Her skills were just as good, the GFE was awesome, the passion was there, and loved that she would look into your eyes. She is definitely not afraid of who she is. Any way to the otherstuff.
BBBJ rocks, she loves DATY and is quite vocal, just mission this time and from the back. Just so you guys know this woman has awesome control of the Vag muscle if she wanted to I think she could cracking a nut down there. LOL.
Anyway I think she just moved to the top of my list I will definitely be spending a lot of time with her!
-
01-29-17 10:44 #3976Senior Member

Posts: 2120Scraping the bottom of the barrel
Maybe I'm just too picky, but the Madison scene has all the feel of a bottom of the barrel buffet.
I'm so desperate for something new and interesting, I'm trying to find Italian Goddess' number!
There was a UTR that advertised recently, no phone, no email, just reply to BP ad. She replied, I got her number, checked out her FB. Amazingly cute girl! But it's been nothing but radio silence since.

















