Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 38,656 to 38,670 of 58846
-
01-28-17 22:01 #20191Senior Member

Posts: 434My second dream of Mona at CB
Tonight I traveled to the Far East to visit my ATF, Mona. After my arrival, I was greeted by her as we embraced each other. She lead me to a room and that's when the dream began but something else happen which almost turned into a nightmare which I will explain at the end. After a refreshing TS, there was a lot of teasing as usual and a lot of you-know-what. But then, Mona did something that took me completely by surprise. She jumped on top of me and I was like, "wait, what? No cover?!" My mind was racing at this time during the dream and after a while I came too. I was in panic mode, thinking what was I going to do. But then, Mona reach down and pulled something off of me. To my surprise, it was the cover. I had it on the whole time and didn't realize it. I thought to myself, "how did she manage to put the cover on without me seeing it?" Then it hit me. Early in the dream, she took a small breather and was doing something with her mouth. I thought she had something in her and was trying to get it out but she actually was placing a cover in her mouth and slipped it on me without even noticing it. I breathed a sigh of relief and we both embraced after the dream. Guys, go see Mona and treat her well. Stay safe.
Jiat2001.
-
01-28-17 17:55 #20190Senior Member

Posts: 795Spend Your Money On Reliable Places
Let us all learn from this lesson: spend your money on reliable, well-reviewed places. I don't think there are any such places in tourist areas (near the attractions or I-Drive) except Luxsa.
Originally Posted by Taster6969
[View Original Post]
Be safe.
-
01-28-17 17:25 #20189Senior Member

Posts: 159Five star oriental massage / 11062 international dr.
Gave this place a try and paid 50. / for half hr. Girl looked about 50 plus and average. Got comfortable in the room and she came back in after a few minutes. Massage was ok at best. Her technique was sub par and had no energy to say the least. Tried to do some roaming but kept moving away. Spent most of the massage at the end I'd table so I guess she didn't want to be touched. Kept a sheet on me the whole time which was a bummer. After the 1/2 hr was up she said finished and asked me if I wanted some water. Can't believe no turn over. Very sad. Got dressed and when she came back with some water told her to keep it as her tip and left. Kept asking for tips but I ignored her and walked out. Will never return to this shit house and advise other to pass on this place. Two thumbs down.
-
01-28-17 12:44 #20188Senior Member

Posts: 27http://orlando.backpage.com/Therapeu...anteed/3987724
Has anyone here checked Serenity Spa? If so how was it?
-
01-28-17 11:50 #20187Senior Member

Posts: 58Massage orlando
http://orlando.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/ƹ1078;658;2960;-authentic-best-massage-10-minutes-from-airport-2960;441;1078;658;-407-658-4400/8111165.
Stopped by for a massage. Been here a dozen times or so. Usually pretty hot girl today was below average. Standard finish. Clean and great location. Will be back to find that beauty that's usually there.
-
01-28-17 07:54 #20186Senior Member

Posts: 120Friendly advice
Appreciate the good tip, a**hole.
Originally Posted by Outdoorsman
[View Original Post]
-
01-28-17 05:17 #20185Senior Member

Posts: 1028Thanks to XHippie and Mr. Bill. Very helpful.
I had been reading reviews of strip clubs in Orlando- very discouraging! I'm pleased to discover that the AMP scene offers some alternatives for adult fun in Orlando.
Them.
Originally Posted by MrBill469
[View Original Post]
-
01-27-17 22:47 #20184Senior Member

Posts: 27Anything new other than BB and CB?
-
01-27-17 20:29 #20183Senior Member

Posts: 236Dude
There has to be 75 posts laying out the pricing.
Originally Posted by MarcAlec
[View Original Post]
-
01-27-17 16:55 #20182Senior Member

Posts: 200Cb / bb
Pay the door fee and throw a $. 5 in the bowl. Dream away and you will wake up happy, pretty much guaranteed.
Originally Posted by LeerMe
[View Original Post]
-
01-27-17 16:08 #20181Senior Member

Posts: 183Sorry
Spoke with her this morning, she confirmed she's out of the game.
Originally Posted by MrOrlando
[View Original Post]
-
01-27-17 15:28 #20180Senior Member

Posts: 56Link or contact?
How does one get in contact with her?
Originally Posted by JohnyBig
[View Original Post]
-
01-27-17 15:26 #20179Senior Member

Posts: 120How does pricing shake out at BB & CB?
Coming to Orlando for a meeting soon and just might have time for a AMP visit. Wondering how charges work at these places. Certainly time and type of service expected weigh in, but I'd like to hear some particulars from guys familiar with the establishments.
-
01-27-17 13:58 #20178Banned Member

Posts: 606Holly
Awesome review I've been wondering about her for a while now. Hot, mature and slim I have to see her. Any other details available pm me.
Originally Posted by JohnyBig
[View Original Post]
-
01-27-17 08:49 #20177Senior Member

Posts: 283Even though I admit I have NOT seen her, I would bet my motorcycle that the pics in her ad are "bait and switch". They're either her 10 LONG, HARD years ago, or her in her dreams, or most likely just some random pics from the internet of a hot chick to get our attention. Also, she's asking premium GFE escort prices (like Dahliah, for example) at 140 and 260 for 1/2 and full hr, for a body rub. Not only no but Hell No.
Originally Posted by Gentleman100
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote




