Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 38,671 to 38,685 of 58858
-
01-28-17 12:44 #20188Senior Member

Posts: 27http://orlando.backpage.com/Therapeu...anteed/3987724
Has anyone here checked Serenity Spa? If so how was it?
-
01-28-17 11:50 #20187Senior Member

Posts: 58Massage orlando
http://orlando.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/ƹ1078;658;2960;-authentic-best-massage-10-minutes-from-airport-2960;441;1078;658;-407-658-4400/8111165.
Stopped by for a massage. Been here a dozen times or so. Usually pretty hot girl today was below average. Standard finish. Clean and great location. Will be back to find that beauty that's usually there.
-
01-28-17 07:54 #20186Senior Member

Posts: 120Friendly advice
Appreciate the good tip, a**hole.
Originally Posted by Outdoorsman
[View Original Post]
-
01-28-17 05:17 #20185Senior Member

Posts: 1028Thanks to XHippie and Mr. Bill. Very helpful.
I had been reading reviews of strip clubs in Orlando- very discouraging! I'm pleased to discover that the AMP scene offers some alternatives for adult fun in Orlando.
Them.
Originally Posted by MrBill469
[View Original Post]
-
01-27-17 22:47 #20184Senior Member

Posts: 27Anything new other than BB and CB?
-
01-27-17 20:29 #20183Senior Member

Posts: 236Dude
There has to be 75 posts laying out the pricing.
Originally Posted by MarcAlec
[View Original Post]
-
01-27-17 16:55 #20182Senior Member

Posts: 200Cb / bb
Pay the door fee and throw a $. 5 in the bowl. Dream away and you will wake up happy, pretty much guaranteed.
Originally Posted by LeerMe
[View Original Post]
-
01-27-17 16:08 #20181Senior Member

Posts: 183Sorry
Spoke with her this morning, she confirmed she's out of the game.
Originally Posted by MrOrlando
[View Original Post]
-
01-27-17 15:28 #20180Senior Member

Posts: 56Link or contact?
How does one get in contact with her?
Originally Posted by JohnyBig
[View Original Post]
-
01-27-17 15:26 #20179Senior Member

Posts: 120How does pricing shake out at BB & CB?
Coming to Orlando for a meeting soon and just might have time for a AMP visit. Wondering how charges work at these places. Certainly time and type of service expected weigh in, but I'd like to hear some particulars from guys familiar with the establishments.
-
01-27-17 13:58 #20178Banned Member

Posts: 606Holly
Awesome review I've been wondering about her for a while now. Hot, mature and slim I have to see her. Any other details available pm me.
Originally Posted by JohnyBig
[View Original Post]
-
01-27-17 08:49 #20177Senior Member

Posts: 283Even though I admit I have NOT seen her, I would bet my motorcycle that the pics in her ad are "bait and switch". They're either her 10 LONG, HARD years ago, or her in her dreams, or most likely just some random pics from the internet of a hot chick to get our attention. Also, she's asking premium GFE escort prices (like Dahliah, for example) at 140 and 260 for 1/2 and full hr, for a body rub. Not only no but Hell No.
Originally Posted by Gentleman100
[View Original Post]
-
01-27-17 08:48 #20176Senior Member

Posts: 279Mya
As of about 2 weeks ago, yes.
Originally Posted by ComTech42
[View Original Post]
-
01-27-17 07:48 #20175Senior Member

Posts: 795Honey344: Anyone Tried This One?
The pictures look good (maybe TGTBT). Has anyone experienced a session with her? Feel free to PM me with more info.
http://usaadultclassifieds.info/clas...-heart-sa.html
Stay safe.
-
01-27-17 06:46 #20174Senior Member

Posts: 183Avalon
I saw Avalon, at Luxsa just last week. As usual, great service. To book her, I would just call them and schedule an appointment with her, you won't regret it.
Originally Posted by HoneAlpha
[View Original Post]













Reply With Quote




