Thread: USA Adult Classifieds: Advertiser Reviews
+
Add Report
Results 8,716 to 8,730 of 12476
-
01-29-17 14:54 #3761Senior Member

Posts: 58Sensual Kinzi? Arorababe?
I had time to play today, looked at the classifieds and Sensual Kenzi's ad caught my eye. She is a hottie. No number so I emailed her for more info. She wants $$hr and requires 1/2 of that upfront if she has never seen you. I sent a reply asking if she accepted any references from this or other sites. She replied to that email with a profanity laced tirade. I replied "have a good day dear". She replied back, "Yeah and go f% yourself".
http://usaadultclassifieds.info/clas...-THE-BEST.html
I'm not the sharpest knife in the drawer but I wouldn't see this lady if she paid me.
If anyone has any positive interaction with this lady let me know. Otherwise I would advise to stay far, far away.
Regards, strawjack.
-
01-29-17 11:05 #3760Advertiser-Escort

Posts: 34Thank you
Thank you both for the review. I won't be leaving for a little bit so don't worry.
Originally Posted by RunnerGuy
[View Original Post]
-
01-29-17 11:01 #3759Advertiser-Escort

Posts: 34Had fun!
Come see me again and thank you!
Originally Posted by Orlando2637
[View Original Post]
-
01-29-17 01:10 #3758Regular Member

Posts: 1Holy metaphor Batman!
Originally Posted by SevenYearMitch
[View Original Post]
-
01-28-17 22:40 #3757Senior Member

Posts: 94She is premium GFE
I have an update on this dream. She is absolutely premium GFE. Everything is on the menu, price is reasonable. Very comfortable hotel room, she is responsive to both emails and texts, talkative, nice, clean, and responsive to each direction. She is on the quality side, not on the quantity.
Originally Posted by Joetorious
[View Original Post]
Will repeat.
http://jessicafoxxx.escortbook.com
-
01-28-17 16:29 #3756Senior Member

Posts: 7357Marina
I've been knowing Marina for quite a while now. Marina is an excellent provider with a beautiful heavenly body! Big ass that begs to be fucked. Marina is a sweetheart and is worth every dollar of her donation.
Originally Posted by TheGlove
[View Original Post]
Don't forget to tip my friend Marina!!
C5.
-
01-28-17 16:04 #3755Senior Member

Posts: 80Marina
Saw Marina yesterday, second time contacting and second time first call no issue with her picking up it has been almost a year since I have last seen her and do not know why I waited so long, went for the 1/2 and spent every second in dream land. DFK, DATY to a big O and trust me not a fake one at all. (LMAO) she knows. BBBJ, 69, CG, MISH, K9, MISH to finish. Let me tell you, Why can't all providers be as respectful and accommodating as her?
(I just need to see more I guess, there has to be more like her out there).
She is fun from start to finish. And Baby wipes, clean towel and mouthwash ready when finished. Price point is perfect, she is the prime example of what should be provided for price, I am surprised she alone does not alone make others drop in price or increase comfort and generosity to us gentlemen. (There may be more like her out there I do mot know about so if you have one pm me) thanks in advance.
I will make sure I double count my coins before dropping them next time. Damn I felt like an ass when all was done and I was washing up she only found. 6 instead of. 8 but was corrected before I left. Sorry again.
-
01-28-17 15:26 #3754Senior Member

Posts: 66Jenn!
Wow! What a hot little thing. Beautiful face, nice body, and fantastic fun bags! Saw her first thing this morning. Very nice, gated community. I only wish I could have lasted a bit longer. Oh well! There will definitely be a sequel. Thanks Jenn for a great start to the weekend. Good luck with the homework.
-
01-28-17 14:54 #3753Senior Member

Posts: 191Jenn CiCi
Don't worry, she opens up more after the first visit once she get comfortable with you. I've seen her over half a dozen times now with no issues. Easy text communication. This past time though she did say she was going to send out resumes so she may not be doing this anymore.
Originally Posted by Swift127
[View Original Post]
-
01-28-17 11:24 #3752Senior Member

Posts: 101Clermont
Any awesome providers in clermont? Especially headache specialty.
-
01-28-17 09:01 #3751Senior Member

Posts: 117Jenn CiCi
I had a chance to meet this beautiful lady and it was as advertised. Not sure why her reviews vary so much but as we always say in this YMMV. Met her at her in call which was cluttered but not dirty. BTW her feet were fine LOL. No smell of smoke and she was freshly showered. She looks like your typical college coed but when the clothes come off wow!! Great body and the headlights were awesome. We had a great time. Things were not as passionate but are they ever the first time two strangers meet. I will definitely repeat and yes it was as tight of a fit as I have ever had and I am normal at best. Thanks Jenn for anow awesome dream!!
-
01-28-17 02:37 #3750Senior Member

Posts: 30Michellemass80
After my last dream with another provider, I saw one of my All time favorites. MichelleMass. Had a hour dream for $. 40. Her body rubs are really massages because she went to school for massage some years ago. She is the most sensual and friendliest of all providers. Endings vary depending. YMMV is the only way to explain it. PM for info.
-
01-28-17 02:32 #3749Senior Member

Posts: 30Dream with Leah
I had a dream with Leah in the Clermont area earlier this week. Residential incall in a good neighborhood. Nice personality. In my dream we did BBBJ, 69, Mish, CG, and k9. It was a above average service. She has average looks and good body. $. 50 for hhr which is a little pricey. PM me for any details.
-
01-27-17 19:56 #3748Senior Member

Posts: 944Abigail
Was able to threepeat with this lovely lady recently and dreamed that for an extra ticket I was able to take my first flight to Greece, a place I've always wanted to visit. I had to strictly follow the directions of the hot tour guide at all times but she was able to guide me to the right destination. Before we got on the plane to Greece I stopped at several gates at the airport including gates BBBJ, CG, and RCG. Once onboard the flight, it was an intensely enjoyable first-class flight which lasted about 30 minutes but what I found most memorable was the actual deplaning of all the passengers on my plane when we finally landed on what was a very tight runway. Normally I find the process might take 20-30 seconds but this time it seemed to take over a minute for all passengers to be released, presumably because of the tight grip customs places on their base of operations there.
I highly recommend Abigail and hope to fourpeat with her soon.
SYM.
-
01-27-17 09:49 #3747Regular Member

Posts: 7Rip-Off
Found This on her.
Originally Posted by NedleyMandingo
[View Original Post]
https://www.theeroticreview.com/revi....asp?id=290311












Reply With Quote





