Ferrant Lax Mexico City
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3716

    Thanks for the post!

    Quote Originally Posted by Joetorious  [View Original Post]
    I saw her a few years ago. She's very friendly, reliable and a great GFE. Not sure about her rates now, but were reasonable when I saw her.
    Your quote is valuable, I will try to dream this lady, and share the recent experience. Very busy nowadays, hopefully I can catch.

  2. #3715
    [Deleted by Admin]I am probably not going to give you another number for another provider if your just wasting my time.

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because the content of the report was pointless, unproductive drama. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

  3. #3714

    I agree with Swimm999.

    Swim999 is 100 % correct! Don't get fixated on any one girl! There's plenty of fish in the sea!

  4. #3713

    Wonderful Jenn

    Add me to the growing list of men who have had the experience of seeing Jenn. Much has been written about Jenn, so I will limit my comments to what I found unique about my dream. Prior reports have described Jenn as quiet and non communicative, not my experience at all. While she is reserved, I found her to be a sweetheart, very friendly and nice to spend time with.

    Previous reports have described Jenn as being tight, and I will agree with that assessment. I am thick and penetration took some work, but Jenn gave it her all. I was not able to go full depth, as attempts made her obviously uncomfortable, but she did everything she could to satisfy me. If she is up to the challenge I plan to see her again with a goal of stretching that tight little kitty.

    In summary, a wonderful young lady that you should add to your to do list.

    Sam.

  5. #3712

    Lies about Jenn

    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because the content of the report was pointless, unproductive white knight drama. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

  6. #3711

    Jessica foxx

    I saw her a few years ago. She's very friendly, reliable and a great GFE. Not sure about her rates now, but were reasonable when I saw her.

    Quote Originally Posted by JasonSeanMd  [View Original Post]
    I have found some reviews about her (jessica foxxx) in different state, but I am not sure about their reliability.

    Sorry if posted here in orlando section, but somehow could not find it.

    Will be glad to hear your experience / dream on her.

    http://usaadultclassifieds.info/clas...ICA-FOXXX.html

  7. #3710
    Thank you babe. I do hope to get to see you again soon!

    Abby.

    Quote Originally Posted by JMorrow  [View Original Post]
    I agree with your review, definitely one of the best.

  8. #3709
    Thank you so much I love the hot office chick compliment. Awesome I look forward to repeating how ever many times you want babe. So much fun!

    Abby.

    Quote Originally Posted by SevenYearMitch  [View Original Post]
    I was able to repeat with Abigail recently and hope to threepeat soon! I agree with everything in C3's report except calling the hotel "clean and rustic" is a bit generous. The place was kind of sketchy and I'd be leery of going there at night but during the day I felt safe. Abigail dresses like a hot office chick which I like and she is very accommodating of my desires and is eager to please. She's also nice to talk to and seems very down to earth. She is an awesome kisser and makes wonderful sounds when she gets turned on. I highly recommended her!

    SYM.

  9. #3708
    LOL you are the best thank you so much for all those kind words and oh my I had a super wonderful time with you. It was very intense and fun. I do hope I get the true pleasure of seeing you again babe!

    Abby.

    Quote Originally Posted by Happytrails13  [View Original Post]
    I had seen Abigail's posts on the sister site for the last couple of weeks and yesterday afternoon finally decided to make contact. I sent her an introductory PM and then a text letting her know that she had mail as her post clearly states that she isn't sitting in front of her computer so text and calls are the best way to reach her. She texted back inside of about an hour thanking me for the message and letting me know that she would be checking her computer later. After a couple of quick back and forth messages I knew she had a good sense of humor and I was pretty sure that I would enjoy my time with her.

    Fast forward to this morning and I had a little break open up in my day so I sent a text to see if she was available and as luck would have it. She was! Set up was very easy, we just confirmed the time and she sent me the name of the place. I kind of misjudged traffic so I was a couple minutes late but she was all ready when I got there and called. Her pictures are pretty low res so they are kind of blurry but she is a STUNNING looking woman in my book. Much better than her pictures portray. She was a lot of fun to get to know and talk with among other things. I'm not the hhr (or even hr) and out the door kind of guy. I prefer to take my time and she definitely prefers longer engagements, so that worked out perfectly for both of us (2 hours this time). We ultimately went through all of the usual letters in the alphabet (some a couple of times). The final score was me 2 and Abigail a few more than that (unless she's just a really good actress. But if that's the case. She was pretty darn convincing!

    Do I recommend her? Of course not! That would mean that she would get lots of attention from others and I wouldn't be able to save her for myself! Will I repeat? I sure hope so!

    My suggestion for anyone wanting to enjoy what she has to offer? The longer the session the more you will both enjoy it!

    Happy Hobbying and stay safe!

  10. #3707
    Thank you so much. I love what I am doing! LOL. So happy that you enjoyed-Abby.

    Quote Originally Posted by Miketastic69  [View Original Post]
    And communicates well. Refreshing traits lately.

  11. #3706
    Quote Originally Posted by BillTheKid  [View Original Post]
    Hey Digger Blue. Grace texted me an Hour and a half after she went radio silent and blew off our appointment.

    The excuse she gave was her the same one she gave you that her credit card was turned down. This after she told me earlier that she was showing there.

    I replied back asking why she didn't text me at the time that she had to cancel because of her Credit Card was bad. How does the credit card affect her phone?

    Apparently Credit Card issues are her go to excuse.

    Either way I would suggest steering clear.

    http://usaadultclassifieds.info/clas...lable-Now.html
    Must be Dallas Junior!

  12. #3705

    Avoiding Grace

    Hey Digger Blue. Grace texted me an Hour and a half after she went radio silent and blew off our appointment.

    The excuse she gave was her the same one she gave you that her credit card was turned down. This after she told me earlier that she was showing there.

    I replied back asking why she didn't text me at the time that she had to cancel because of her Credit Card was bad. How does the credit card affect her phone?

    Apparently Credit Card issues are her go to excuse.

    Either way I would suggest steering clear.

    http://usaadultclassifieds.info/clas...lable-Now.html

    Quote Originally Posted by JustCruzin  [View Original Post]
    She went silent on me as well at the last minute when I was in the area. I don't think she has a steady incall. Anyway, goes to show you the importance of having a plan B.

    JC.

  13. #3704
    Quote Originally Posted by Alebc5170  [View Original Post]
    Very reliable.

    I had her in my dreams when she lived in Orlando (4 years ago) and I believe she moved to SC. Only visits once in awhile and she used to partner up with another great provider Savannah.

    Great lady, very intelligent, nice body, toned and a great performer. Not a clock watcher and reasonable prices.

    You will definitely not regret the dream.

    Enjoy and have fun if you see her.
    She is legit, been in the game a long time.

    BS.

  14. #3703
    Awaiting Email Confirmation


    Posts: 489

    Thank you sweetie

    Quote Originally Posted by Orlo69  [View Original Post]
    I had been trying to schedule some time to see Marina, timing was always bad. Many times my work was in the way or she was not working that day, or on vacation. But today was perfect. I called Marina early in the day she responded promptly. Gave me her address. When I arrived she greeted me in a very sexy outfit. She gave me a big hug and a lovely smile. We chatted a bit to get to know each other and had her traditional tequila shot which I like! She is incredibly charming and funny with a great sense of humor. She lead me in to the bedroom gave me a really good massage that I was not expecting. Then thing really heated up she is incredibly sensual awesome kisser. We really got into the session. Many of you guys know what she can do, I won't go into details but I really enjoyed my time with Marina. I know that she has had some bad reviews, but I like to see for thimgs for myself. I am glad I did this woman is amazing don't let some bad reviews keep you away. I had a great time, I will definitely repeat soon!
    I had a lot of fun please come back soon I have a shot waiting for you.

  15. #3702

    Really??

    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because the content of the report was pointless, unproductive white knight drama. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape