Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 419 of 876 FirstFirst ... 319 369 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 469 519 ... LastLast
Results 6,271 to 6,285 of 13126
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #6856

    Some of the best of Kensington: Marissa

    Marissa was one of the early ones who gave me the flavor of everything she had to offer. From late 2013, if my memory serves me right.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Marissa3_F.jpg‎   Marissa2_F.jpg‎   Marissa1_F.jpg‎  

  2. #6855
    Quote Originally Posted by CookyJar  [View Original Post]
    Nice! Very nice!

    A couple of your girls look very familiar. Perhaps my old friend Gatar might enlighten us as to whether they are still around. If anyone knows, or has additional information, he would.

    At any rate, keep it up and don't sweat the comments from the peanut gallery.

    CookyJar.
    Thanks CookieJar. Have always appreciated your good work. And love the quote about peanut gallery. Its nothing but Monday morning quarterbacking.

  3. #6854

    Laura

    Quote Originally Posted by CraigRoberts  [View Original Post]
    Ms. Laura from late 2015.
    Hmmmmm. Laura. She has been a staple on the strip for quite some time. Most of us know her as Chrissy. Quite talented in just about any task at hand. There has always been an open menu. At the right moment anything and everything is on the table. Very nice girl. Just a shame the drugs have taken their toll on her mental status. She has been tied to the streets as long as I can remember. Has a good home to return to. Just doesn't seem to be her comfort zone. What amazes me is the level at which she uses that she's still alive. Very high tolerance. She is still active in the Huntingdon area. When things get slow for her she will migrate to Somerset. Haven't seen her far from those two places at all. Have been with her many times over the years. Always clean very attentive never had a problem with her. Good girl.

    The other two girls you posted, have not seen them in a coons age. Me, I'm just an 'OL Gator.

  4. #6853

    RE: Some of the best of Kensington!

    Quote Originally Posted by CraigRoberts  [View Original Post]
    Guys,
    I have been coming to Kensington for the last 5 years and have had the pleasure of meeting some amazing girls. In my humble homage to Kensington, I would like to post pictures of some, I had a chance to create memories with, using camera…
    Enjoy!
    Nice! Very nice!

    A couple of your girls look very familiar. Perhaps my old friend Gatar might enlighten us as to whether they are still around. If anyone knows, or has additional information, he would.

    At any rate, keep it up and don't sweat the comments from the peanut gallery.

    CookyJar.

  5. #6852

    Stasha Jamie

    Stasha is back. On the stroll and so is her shadow becareful fellas.

  6. #6851

    Some of the best of Kensington: Laura

    Ms. Laura from late 2015.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_6713_F.jpg‎   IMG_6711_F.jpg‎   IMG_6710_F.jpg‎   IMG_6709_F.jpg‎   IMG_6708_F.jpg‎  


  7. #6850

    Some of the best of Kensington: Victoria

    Ms. Victoria, Winter 2015.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_0011_F.jpg‎   IMG_0010_F.jpg‎   IMG_0008_F.jpg‎   IMG_0003_F.jpg‎  

  8. #6849

    Sloppy Body

    Quote Originally Posted by CraigRoberts  [View Original Post]
    Please welcome Ms. Abbey, from fall of 2014.
    Fair face at best. I think there is better quality out there!

  9. #6848

    Some of the best of Kensington: Abbey

    Please welcome Ms. Abbey, from fall of 2014.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails P1020308_F.jpg‎   P1020312_F.jpg‎   P1020313_F.jpg‎   P1020314_F.jpg‎   P1020495_F.jpg‎  


  10. #6847

    Some of the best of Kensington!

    Guys,

    I have been coming to Kensington for the last 5 years and have had the pleasure of meeting some amazing girls. In my humble homage to Kensington, I would like to post pictures of some, I had a chance to create memories with, using camera.

    Please note. As is the nature of the members of this community, their contact numbers don't stay active long so please refrain from asking their information.

    All comments are welcome on the post. I will try to find and post whatever I can on daily basis.

    May I present, Ms. Samantha, from summer of 2014.

    Enjoy!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_6913.jpg‎   IMG_6914.jpg‎   IMG_6915.jpg‎   IMG_6916.jpg‎   IMG_6918.jpg‎  


  11. #6846

    Rose

    Quote Originally Posted by Tortellini  [View Original Post]
    Happy Thanksgiving everyone! Few weeks ago, was driving down Kensington and saw a very cute brunette. She gave me the look and immediately jumped in my car. Told me her name is Rose, 5'3", 25 yrs. Old, with long brunette hair.

    Found a quiet place to park and gave me a stellar BBBJCIM with spit session. She is definitely a professional and knows her line of work. She has long legs and will go for FS next time.

    Looking back she has a very sexy look about her and reminds me of a movie star.

    Has anyone else been with her?

    Peace,

    Tort.
    I met Rose the other morning near Lehigh. Went to a deserted side street off the ave and proceeded to give a nice BBBJ. Played with the boys right till the end as I emptied into a napkin. Damage was. 3.

    Nice girl, would repeat if my usual ones are not out. Those eyes. Wow! Definitely set me over the top looking at them.

  12. #6845
    Quote Originally Posted by GregorSamsa  [View Original Post]
    I've had no luck trying to run into her. Any areas / times you've had success?
    I got her degit. I just hit her up whenever I want to see her. I don't know where she usually frequent. But I haven't seen her in the ave since the last time I picked her up almost a year ago. Got a nice phat ass.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails FB_IMG_1485406470067.jpg‎  

  13. #6844

    Rox

    Quote Originally Posted by Tekken7  [View Original Post]
    Anyone who dated rox knows She is a freak and a real deal. Everything is on the menu.
    I've had no luck trying to run into her. Any areas / times you've had success?

  14. #6843

    I've had no issues

    There's been a lot of chatter recently about stepped-up law enforcement on the Kensington Avenue stroll. Even if this is the case, it doesn't seem to be affecting much. My hunting hours are generally limited to right before work on my way to the office in the morning, or returning home between 5 and 7 pm, and I've had no issues finding providers. In the mornings, I've seen blond tatted Kelly, tall Chrissy, blond Tanna, blond with pink highlights Nikki, and many more. I have heard that cute young brunette Olivia has been in jail for about the past two weeks, and blond Kayla I think has also been taken in, which I'm just assuming because she was always out, and now she suddenly isn't. I also just met another skinny Nikki at Tioga the other morning who had a slow, methodical but completely monster DT game.

    Early evenings have yielded a different and largely new crop of providers, most of whose names I can't recall. Chubby Sara is one, there's been a very cute new blond down near the bull, many others, including dirty blond Holly on Torresdale (and I mean that dirty in the best possible way). If you keep your eye out and know how to be discreet and not stupid, you probably won't feel the added heat. It has not been an issue for me at all.

  15. #6842

    Rena

    Was driving on the stroll last night which seems there's more le presence than usual and cars getting pulled over so its around 2 am and after a few loops I don't want to get pulled over so I was about to call it a night then I saw a see WSW walking near schiller so I go down tioga and come up schiller which she was walking down, she hops in and I had seen her a few times before with the distinct pink strains of hair so she has dirty blond hair with the pink highlights has a fat ass nice thighs not to big small rack from what I can see so says her name is Rena, we find a spot off Frankford and agree $20 for a BJ good technique deep and slow and no rushing I damned near had her pants down rubbing and grabbing her fat ass and was thinking about fucking her but considering where we were and no room in the car and outside wasn't an option at the time but will next time, she finished me off and I drop her off on tioga will definitely repeat just be careful with the increased le activity.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape