Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 6,931 to 6,945 of 13126
-
12-01-15 01:33 #6196Senior Member

Posts: 37Crista WSW
Had an amazing time with crista or christal. Not good with names. Truly a spiner. Very young and attractive. Petite with a Nice body. Love what she does. Said she goes to penn state university. In my opinion she is The most prettiest girl you will ever see in the k stroll. Hands down. She is my new atp. I will definitely repeat.
-
11-30-15 23:53 #6195Senior Member

Posts: 138Wow
Had a great time. Enjoy the pics. Thought on a rainy day I wouldn't find anything but lucky me. Girl was great. Great personality. Only drawback her arms looked like they had track marks. She told me it wasn't it was her picking and scratch in her arm she said meth makes her do that. Great body too.
-
11-30-15 20:35 #6194Senior Member

Posts: 157Joanne
Met up with her on the south end of the K. Had dated her earlier in the summer and was glad to find her again. She has been mentioned by others here with all positive reviews.
I will add to that as she was great company, no rush and just a very pleasant experience.
She is a pretty BSW, about 5 ft 3 in tall with a great figure. No phone but hangs out between Lehigh and Front.
Highly recommend, just treat her with respect. TT.
-
11-29-15 16:32 #6193Senior Member

Posts: 62BSW Named Princess couple blocks south of Little Lou's
A couple of weeks back, I met up with a nice young BSW named Princess. It was dark so I couldn't get a good look at her face, but she had a nice bright smile when she got in. Did a LEO check and we were good. She mentioned that she just got back from a 9 month bid up at CFCF. Anyhow, we just had a car date. Not very bad, but not very good. Didn't seem too keen on touching the jewels. It honestly didn't seem like she didn't want to be there so I just asked for a handshake instead of a slurpy after a half-hearted attempt. She did catch the pitch in her grill and deposited the juice in the earth after the fact. Provided. 3 for her poetry reading. If you're patient, she's nice looking and maybe just in need of a break, but honestly, if you don't have the patience, she may disappoint. I'd honestly rather have just given her the entrance fee to listen to the poetry without an actual reading given how sad the situation seemed. Probably would not repeat myself, but if you're looking for an attractive BSW and sad poetry readings are your thing, then have at it.
-
11-29-15 13:43 #6192Senior Member

Posts: 35Veronica and others
Have been around the area a bit lately. Date Veronica whenever I see her but have not run into her in a while. She mentioned warrants once so that may be why. Nice girl but definitely a loner as Gator mentioned and seems hell-bent on self-destruction.
Have been with tiny Ashley some also. She's friendly and a decent date but it can get old. Seen some nice-looking new girls lately but just miss out on the pickup. Alexis is around again. Starting to look kind of rough so I passed.
Noticed a girl I've known for a few years is back. Once they get off that El they just seem to get stuck.
Everybody be safe.
-
11-28-15 14:13 #6191Senior Member

Posts: 283Not Sure if Same Chrissy
I had someone very similar looking for say 3 dates. I was at Tioga and she literally jumped in front of my truck, stopping the truck and the help with me. Can I have $ 10 dollars. Watch with some if they are sick they will cause a scene. Not sure if she same one.
Originally Posted by Tortellini
[View Original Post]
-
11-27-15 09:10 #6190Senior Member

Posts: 167Rose
There's a bunch of pictures of her that can be found in cooky jar's pictures thread:
Originally Posted by Tortellini
[View Original Post]
http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/sh...highlight=rose#post1820748.
I'll pm you later.
-
11-27-15 08:39 #6189Senior Member

Posts: 748Rose
Looking back she has a very sexy look about her and reminds me of a movie star.
Has anyone else been with her?
Peace,
Hey Tort. Happy holiday to you as well. You got one of the finer girls when you picked up Rose. I've known her for a few years and yes she is quite beautiful. She has that sultry "come and get it look". Rose has been gone from the scene for a good while. I would say about a year at least. She went to get clean and like more than not has returned to the playground. I saw her just last week strutting her stuff on the street.
It's really sad seeing her back out there. There was a time when Rosie couldn't tell if the sun was up she was so high. Then I didn't see her for a while. I just thought she got locked up. When I did see her again she told me she had cleaned things up and was giving the fast life up. I don't know what draws these girls back but that Avenue has some kind of spell over them they can't resist. That's why I always called that place the Merry Go Round.
Me, I'm just an 'OL Gator.
-
11-26-15 21:04 #6188Senior Member

Posts: 138She use to strip at a club called Atlantis. She got fired tho. She's up for anything but I was hesitant because this girl has a sister who also strips and she said bad things about rose. She has a lot of track marks.
Originally Posted by Tortellini
[View Original Post]
-
11-26-15 15:10 #6187Senior Member

Posts: 859Philly. SW maps
Guys, found these on the site and re-posting them. Hopefully they will help.
And of course, Kensington Avenue from and Front Street to Frankford Avenue.
Happy Thanksgiving.
Tort.
-
11-26-15 14:50 #6186Senior Member

Posts: 859Rose SW photos
Happy Thanksgiving everyone! Few weeks ago, was driving down Kensington and saw a very cute brunette. She gave me the look and immediately jumped in my car. Told me her name is Rose, 5'3", 25 yrs. Old, with long brunette hair.
Found a quiet place to park and gave me a stellar BBBJCIM with spit session. She is definitely a professional and knows her line of work. She has long legs and will go for FS next time.
Looking back she has a very sexy look about her and reminds me of a movie star.
Has anyone else been with her?
Peace,
Tort.
-
11-26-15 13:23 #6185Senior Member

Posts: 859Chrissy SW photos
A few weeks ago, ran into Chrissy who was standing on Kensington Avenue and Torresdale Avenue around 7 PM. Found a quiet place to park and she pulled out her dentures before giving me an extreme BBBJCIM and spit.
Chrissy has blonde hair, 5'3", nice ass, perfect breasts and curves. Enclosed a few photos. She is definitely a hustler!
On a side note, someone asked where I found Tara which was at Torresdale Avenue and Magee Avenue. Found another SW at Torresdale Avenue and Kennedy Street with huge fake breasts and her name slips me for the moment.
Few days ago say a short blonde walking on Kennedy Street and Torresdale Avenue and did not follow. About 30 seconds later, LEO was following her. If I see a SW in a remote place, will definitely wait for a while before the pickup and do a complete circle.
Peace,
Tort.
-
11-24-15 09:47 #6184Senior Member

Posts: 101Actually you and Sacramento both inspire an idea. Maybe there's a way to lightly "spray paint" intersections on the maps where there are usually more girls, for example: Tioga and K Avenue. My computer graphics knowledge is weak, but if one of us can figure out how to highlight small spots on a map it might be an idea worth pursuing.
Originally Posted by CephlapodLove
[View Original Post]
Click here for the maps.
-
11-24-15 09:19 #6183Senior Member

Posts: 2243Have you taken a look at the stroll maps experienced mongers left behind in a specific Philly Thread? Could those be of assistance?
Originally Posted by Sacramento
[View Original Post]
-
11-23-15 19:10 #6182Senior Member

Posts: 138Great review
I never driven down towards torresdale. Is there specific intersections of there where the girls are more often at or I just drive up and down and look everywhere?










Reply With Quote




