Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 20,281 to 20,295 of 35480
-
01-25-17 21:32 #15200Senior Member

Posts: 7357January 2017 Current Top 3 on Paradise Trail
Personally my new year is off to a fucking blast! New pussy is just falling into my lap! I'm off to an excellent start with year! I must give MYSELF a pat on the back! Since I generally work alone without asking for any help.
The following are C5 top 3 chicks right now on Paradise Trail. All have working phone's which is essential for being on my list!
#1.
CHARLIE!!
I've been doing this game a long time boy's, NEVER have I added a number one chick in such a rapid time!! NEVER! I have a gut instinct about pretty much every chick I meet and I'm normally ALWAYS right, rarely am I wrong!
Charlie is the hottest young tight pussy out on Paradise at this present time! Her face is absolutely gorgeous! Thin beautiful body with a super tight pussy! Excellent blow Job skills AND very submissive. On top of that she's a really down to earth chick who I am predicting right here and now, will be NUMBER ONE on Paradise for a long time! If any of you see her on Paradise, grab her quick!
#2.
Little Lexi!
Another super hot young spinner with an incredible body and beautiful young face. Lexi is always a great dream and is very sweet. Cool chick to hang out with over dinner. Lexi popularity on Paradise Trail has skyrocketed!! I've seen her get picked up within a minute of seeing her on the trail! Lexi always looks good and smells good and she's breaking a lot of heart's out on Paradise Trail!
#3.
Shannon.
Another hot young chick with a beautiful spinner body! Shannon has a perfectly nice round ass to die for! Very good head game and also is a cool chick to hang out with. Shannon is a great fuck and will do pretty much anything you ask of her.
Good news,
All these chicks have working phone's!!
Active SENIOR Members feel free to PM for digits.
C5.
-
01-25-17 20:56 #15199Regular Member

Posts: 2Thanks Chris I am a very active member of a similar forum in the UK, but as you can see I am a first time poster on this board.
Originally Posted by Chris5
[View Original Post]
Would appreciate any old quad / new quad advice you can give.
-
01-25-17 20:54 #15198Senior Member

Posts: 145Digits Request
Brother hook me up wit michelle and lexis digits.
Originally Posted by Chris5
[View Original Post]
-
01-25-17 16:15 #15197Senior Member

Posts: 143Afternoon
Only seen Maria walking on OBT.
-
01-25-17 15:49 #15196Senior Member

Posts: 1104Merry, I Am?
Anyone seen Mariam lately?
-
01-25-17 14:12 #15195Senior Member

Posts: 941Slim pickings on obt by best buy
Saw 2 WSW in the mid 30's age tange both are d cup.
One has a pink top the other a brown top.
Up close both are not good at all.
P.S. C5 you have me mixed up woth anther reviwer.
-
01-25-17 13:04 #15194Senior Member

Posts: 88Okay then, will do.
Originally Posted by DylanX5
[View Original Post]
-
01-25-17 11:24 #15193Regular Member

Posts: 1Trail in the morning
There was one WSW and one BSW walking today in the old quadrant. WSW or the old lady with short hair and the black girl was a BBW. BSW wanted 40 coins for a BJ.
-
01-25-17 10:34 #15192Senior Member

Posts: 7357AssaLay on Paradise Trail
AssaLay is the mega booty white chick who's robbing dudes at knifepoint. Very dangerous chick with nothing to lose and should be avoided at all costs.
Originally Posted by VMakel
[View Original Post]
C5.
-
01-25-17 09:59 #15191Senior Member

Posts: 88Deleted by Admin
If you want to do this shit do it in the Rat Trap
A2
Anyway, a few people been hitting me up for Apple's number. If you need it, PM me!
-
01-25-17 09:41 #15190Senior Member

Posts: 7357Agreed
This is definitely apples that were talking about dude.
Originally Posted by Nightowl21
[View Original Post]
C5.
-
01-25-17 09:39 #15189Senior Member

Posts: 7357You're Welcome
You're welcome for the pics dude.
Originally Posted by DylanX5
[View Original Post]
C5.
-
01-25-17 09:30 #15188Senior Member

Posts: 88You must have shot that with a trap phone LOL. Looks like fun even though it's VGA quality.
Originally Posted by Chris5
[View Original Post]
-
01-25-17 08:20 #15187Senior Member

Posts: 7357Latin Michelle on Paradise Trail
Another early morning dream with the exotic Latin Michelle. Excellent head skills will plenty of ball licking and ball sucking! One of the best blowjobs on Paradise Trail!
C5.
-
01-25-17 01:02 #15186Senior Member

Posts: 88I love them. Especially when I get a good grip on them from behind.
Originally Posted by SultansMut
[View Original Post]
She's like a unicorn. I love watching her walk up a set up stairs and don't mind paying the cost of admission. I think I love her booty LOL. Speaking of, if you know any big booty SW like Apples, hook me up C5!
Originally Posted by Chris5
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote






