Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 20,326 to 20,340 of 35480
-
01-22-17 17:32 #15155Senior Member

Posts: 249Star and Natasha
Hey buddy,
Just read your review about Natasha. I like Natasha's looks. I can't say anything bad about her though at times she asks for too much! As for Star, I ve never partaken with her. I had considered her once when I saw her at the wawa on a hot sunny day and her agreeing to letting me do greek with her; she didn't look very clean and her feet weer filthy dirty. I decided not to make too much of it. I didn't have a spot to drive to but she had one and she gave me driving directions. Again, it was hot and I didn't like the smell that was coming off from her so I had the windows down,. The odor wasnt very strong but she definitely needed a shower. Anyways, upon reaching there, she pulled down her pants and bent over so I could go greek. Before I can even move a finger, a fly flies through the window and lands right on her greek hole,. LOL,. I knew right there that the smell protruding from her likely came from there. I told her right there to pull up her pants and I raced back down OBT and dropped her back off and told her to get out of my car! Hygiene guys. Some of these girls lack serious hygiene! As for the car in which she left a nasty smell, I got rid of it! That smell just would not go away!
-
01-22-17 17:10 #15154Senior Member

Posts: 150New phone
In addition to the landline she used, she now has a cellphone. I got the number on date this afternoon.
Originally Posted by XMan1970
[View Original Post]
-
01-22-17 15:49 #15153Senior Member

Posts: 70Lake Mary
In Lake Mary for a couple days for work. Any spots around this area at all? Thanks in advance. You can pm me also.
Thanks.
-
01-22-17 14:27 #15152Senior Member

Posts: 7357Paradise Trail
Always grab what you want right away! Our girls don't last long on the trail! LOL! Be super quick with you're pickups!
Originally Posted by LuvLargeCheeks
[View Original Post]
C5.
-
01-22-17 14:15 #15151Senior Member

Posts: 731Hj
Hand Job. Pretty sure that's what he meant.
Originally Posted by Chipper321
[View Original Post]
-
01-22-17 13:45 #15150Senior Member

Posts: 368**** Red Aututmn
I known this girl for a few years and is very trustworthy and does a amazing job. She has short red hair and she stays by the number streets but don't walk or stay out that much on the trail. I dated her a couple of days ago and she's fresh out her unplanned vacation. She's got a nicer ass and she got a little thick in the right places. This girl draines me good every time and she really loves her job. Even after I explode she wants me to keep going and she loves it from the back. She also likes a little foreplay. PM me if you want digits.
-
01-22-17 12:51 #15149Senior Member

Posts: 48Looked up abreviations but "hi" not listed
What is "Hi"? Forgive my ignorance.
Originally Posted by FunAllday2012
[View Original Post]
-
01-22-17 12:40 #15148Senior Member

Posts: 1150Bad choice
Had a dream I met a little spinner type at the Sunoco by fl mall. Called herself Passion. Terrible dream. From the moment we met she was complaining that she would make 2 k a day on BP but now has to suffer out here. Seemed like lots of candy involved. Terrible BBBJ and kept asking if why I was taking so long. She had dark hair and glasses. She can keep suffering.
-
01-22-17 12:22 #15147Senior Member

Posts: 178Fuck me
Last night around 1 am saw a bad ***** with a phat ass in black and white leggings by i4 walking gingerly and smiling. Saw a girl with blue pjs and pink shirt. Saw them within my first 10 minutes of trail so passed on both to survey my options and that was big mistake because I couldn't come up with shit for 2 hours. Saw a tall redbone looking girl with brown hair and khaki jacket by a gas station south of i4. I couldn't tell if she was a boy too tall so passed. Better luck next time.
-
01-22-17 12:20 #15146Banned Member

Posts: 1218' yes DATY! '
Bro eatin pussy again? You're spoiling these chicks ROTTEN Bro!! LOL.
Originally Posted by Chris5
[View Original Post]
TH.
-
01-22-17 12:10 #15145Senior Member

Posts: 368Natasha
I ran into seductive Natasha this morning walking in nice black dress. I wasn't really looking for a date but she's hard to resist especially after flashing her beautifully shaven kitty at me and I love watching that ass bounce on me cowgirl. Natasha is working with Star, in fact I gave both of them a ride to several places this mourning. They were talking about eating each other out plus they seem fun together so I definitely have to see both of them next Friday. They are planning to get a hotel together today. I can't wait until Friday so I can have 200 bones ready to see both of them at the same time. I got Star's number.
-
01-22-17 12:06 #15144Senior Member

Posts: 150Liz
Been awhile since if been out and had something noteworthy to share. Was out late the other night doing my Uber thing and I pulled over to have a smoke. I had behind one of the Chinese restaurants near the near the new quadrant when Liz came walking up. I wasn't planning on doing anything that evening so we just chatted a bit. She was so chill I figured I'd take an extended break and I'm glad I did. We park in a nice secure spot and she went right after it. I didn't have her full asking price but she was cool with what I did have. Great BBBJ and when I was ready she hopped right on. Lots of moaning. Didn't take long before I unloaded deep in her wet snatch. Got her digits and asked if she did doubles which she does. Will definitely have to check that out.
-
01-22-17 11:54 #15143Senior Member

Posts: 219Liz
Did a little cruise around the trail later in the night, around 9-10 PM. Coming from north side. At first was only seeing BSW's, and a couple of older WSW's that were not really my thing and kept going till about lancaster before looping back.
Upon coming back, noticing some active leos including some just randomly darting from behind me to go else where which gave me a little scare, but it was OK. I must go on, I am on a mission.
Approaching oakridge noticed something more my preference, so looped around and came back parked near by to observe. Was standing around a little not going any where which I almost thought maybe a le, but not sure. At one point she was going to approach my vehicle but nope, walked back. So I decided to do another loop, where at this point she started walking again -- decided to take risk, and go for the scoop. Scooped up Liz, very small spinner. Super flat in chest, decent ass for her size and a very tight cookie. (didn't smell, looked clean, blahbnlah).
Continued on with BBBJ, and wanted FS. Which she tried, but was to very difficult at that time for her so just stayed on BBBJ. After that I was kinda disappointed that I could only FIV the cookie. Where this turned into 20+min encounter due to not being me fully into it. Started Ballplay and DATY eventually to CIM / catch for the finish. Got digits and willing to meet up more comfortable arrangements, so I may get that cookie after all. (not much time left in Florida, moving soon. So not 100% I will revisit or not).
-
01-22-17 11:43 #15142Senior Member

Posts: 7357Skyee on Paradise Trail
Skyee is well known on Paradise. Her and little Lexi are doing doubles together at their room in the new quadrant! Got to sample both of them together!
PM for Skyee digit's.
C5.
-
01-22-17 11:09 #15141Senior Member

Posts: 376Hook a brother up #.
Originally Posted by Chris5
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote






