Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Come be a VIP
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #15185

    Apples

    Quote Originally Posted by Chris5  [View Original Post]
    Apple's has been on Paradise Trail forever. Same spot. Beautiful big phat ass! Cool chick but she is not cheap!! Straight up hustler!

    C5.
    Sounds like a BSW that also goes by Candy and Lisa Banks. If it wasn't the same BSW, then this report is about a different Apples, aka Candy, aka Lisa Banks. She likes to sell her condoms for $80, then you can try them out for free!! Everything is covered. LOL. There are not too many nights that I'm out trolling that I don't see her. Usually between the new Chinese restaurant and the BK. Her butt is amazing but a little softer than it looks. Her face is gorgeous. She loves her weed. If you got that, she should perk right up. Last time I saw her, the smell of it on her killed my car. Had to have it detailed the next day, it was that bad. She's all about her business, can't blame her, but I just don't like being rushed. Not sure why the ladies don't understand that it's a huge turnoff when they start bitching and usually takes guys even longer. So ladies: if you are reading this, If you're going to talk at all, talk dirty or sexy. That works much better! Try it, you'll see!! Stay safe!

  2. #15184

    Bri north of i4

    Hey everyone. First time in orlando post for awhile, long time. I was there last Thursday night. Confirmed prior posts they were everywhere. I picked bri who was a hot brunette spinner. I just needed a predate release cause I had a hot date later. Bri obliged for a Jackson. CBJ and switched to ball suck with really firm HJ. I even tried to hold out but only lasted a few minutes. Lots of good dead ends around there to park. Good mongering to yall. I'm going to make an orlando trip more regular. Much more talent there than in tampa stpete or sarasota.

  3. #15183
    Senior Member


    Posts: 7357

    Apple's on Paradise Trail

    Quote Originally Posted by DylanX5  [View Original Post]
    If she was wearing black shorts with long hair and a bag, I stole her. Her name is Apples and it is as soft as it looks. Room was dirty but she was clean and takes directions well. I LOVE K9 with this chick.
    Apple's has been on Paradise Trail forever. Same spot. Beautiful big phat ass! Cool chick but she is not cheap!! Straight up hustler!

    C5.

  4. #15182
    Senior Member


    Posts: 7357

    Welcome to Paradise Trail

    Quote Originally Posted by BoogieNights72  [View Original Post]
    Hey all. Not a newbie, been on the OBT many times over the years but been away a while.

    What is the New Quad please? I am guessing the Old Quad refers to OBT north of Sand Lake, heading into the cit, but I could do with some of your wisdom guys as to where the best areas are nowadays.

    Thanks. Bn72.
    Welcome aboard! Thank you for joining this great street Walker thread! We all look forward to your posts and contributions!

    Welcome!

    C5.

  5. #15181

    Apples

    Quote Originally Posted by DylanX5  [View Original Post]
    If she was wearing black shorts with long hair and a bag, I stole her. Her name is Apples and it is as soft as it looks. Room was dirty but she was clean and takes directions well. I LOVE K9 with this chick.
    How you like them apples?

  6. #15180

    This morning

    Struck out again this mornin. Very dry out there on the track. 330 to 5 a. No rush.

  7. #15179
    Quote Originally Posted by Chris5  [View Original Post]
    Charlie is working the new and old quadrant boy's! Grab this beautiful young chick!!

    PM for her new digit's!

    C5.
    I PM'd you.

  8. #15178

    Quick help on Quads?

    Hey all. Not a newbie, been on the OBT many times over the years but been away a while.

    What is the New Quad please? I am guessing the Old Quad refers to OBT north of Sand Lake, heading into the cit, but I could do with some of your wisdom guys as to where the best areas are nowadays.

    Thanks. Bn72.

  9. #15177
    Quote Originally Posted by VMakel  [View Original Post]
    Just so everyone knows, there's a girl robbing people off of Nashville. Pulled a knife on me. Was wearing a red dress, huge ass, latina. Seemed high out of her mind (or had some kind of mental problems, or both). Name is "Ch" something, didn't really catch it.
    She might get me if she has a huge ass. That's my weakness, sorry LOL. I'll make sure to be careful and carry protection. Thanks for the heads up.

  10. #15176
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeep95  [View Original Post]
    I saw a BSW with her butt cheeks hanging out, a brick shit house. Spun around and she was gone.

    You should make an instructional video, I'm thinking that would be a must watch.
    If she was wearing black shorts with long hair and a bag, I stole her. Her name is Apples and it is as soft as it looks. Room was dirty but she was clean and takes directions well. I LOVE K9 with this chick.

  11. #15175
    Senior Member


    Posts: 7357

    Breathtaking Charlie

    Charlie is working the new and old quadrant boy's! Grab this beautiful young chick!!

    PM for her new digit's!

    C5.

  12. #15174
    Senior Member


    Posts: 7357

    Another Day in Paradise with Maria

    Another beautiful day on sunny Paradise Trail and you know what that means? Yep! Another's BBBJCIMWS from Maria! Scooped her in her favorite spot across from the Sunoco in the old quadrant. One of the most satisfying chicks on Paradise Trail!

    PM for digit's Seniors.

    C5.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_20161218_012128.jpg‎  

  13. #15173

    2-4 am

    Went fishing on the trail last night and didn't see one WSW. Saw about 10 others but nothing that caught my eye. I suppose that was a little late. When are the best hours for the trail if you like WSW's?

  14. #15172

    Beba from Kissimmee

    Ok so I don't usually write as many reports as I should, I usually PM with senior members over at the AMP section of the forums but a couple of days ago I left a spa after visiting a friend, didn't go for a massage just a few hours visit, no cars were outside the little strip mall area as all other shops were closed and I saw a girl walking around who at first glance after watching her I thought "wow a SW in Kissimmee? That's a first for me" I just sat in my car watching her and made eye contact, she approached me and I rolled the windows down and asked her why are you alone outside walking in circles when it's cold, asked her if she was waiting for someone, she said "I'm just out here working, because I need money for the rent and other bills"and I said oh really what do you do for work? She said " oh you know, whatever you want" then she came closer and said don't worry I'm. It a cop and she pulled down her top to show me her tits, and I thought "shit and all I have is 10"I asked her to get inside anyways because it was cold and a bit windy so I asked her a little about her and she told me her name was Beba she is Puerto Rican and thick, I'm not that into thick girls but because of our earlier conversation I was beginning to feel the need to put my cock in her mouth, she told me she charges 40 for BBBJ but she does give the whole package, so I moved to the back of the strip mall parking space and told her that I wasn't outside planning on picking up a girls so she asked how much I had, I said 10 and she thought about it for about 5 seconds and said, ok. At least 10 bucks is 10 bucks and I need to make at least 100 by tomorrow, so then she proceeded to give me a BBBJ which wasn't good but because I felt the need to have her down on me because it was the first time I had a girl approach me and talk to me, it was a new scenario and a good experience for me, I didn't care too much about Her oral skills, bad thing is she isn't a catcher, good thing I asked because I had that happen to me with another girl in Obt, overall it was a nice thrilling experience for me, I'm sure it must be an everyday experience for you seasoned mongers in this side of the forums, just felt like I had to share this, I will try to see her again because she gave me her digits and see if she don't mind me sharing them. Happy hunting.

  15. #15171
    Senior Member


    Posts: 7357

    Jordan on Paradise Trail

    Quote Originally Posted by TheGlove  [View Original Post]
    But did not bite, but wanted to, I have been looking for her again with no luck, she looked way better and younger in person feom the pic you posted when I talked to her last week. You have a #? Pm me.
    You're definitely welcome to her digits dude.

    C5.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape