Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #15200
    Senior Member


    Posts: 7357

    January 2017 Current Top 3 on Paradise Trail

    Personally my new year is off to a fucking blast! New pussy is just falling into my lap! I'm off to an excellent start with year! I must give MYSELF a pat on the back! Since I generally work alone without asking for any help.

    The following are C5 top 3 chicks right now on Paradise Trail. All have working phone's which is essential for being on my list!

    #1.

    CHARLIE!!

    I've been doing this game a long time boy's, NEVER have I added a number one chick in such a rapid time!! NEVER! I have a gut instinct about pretty much every chick I meet and I'm normally ALWAYS right, rarely am I wrong!

    Charlie is the hottest young tight pussy out on Paradise at this present time! Her face is absolutely gorgeous! Thin beautiful body with a super tight pussy! Excellent blow Job skills AND very submissive. On top of that she's a really down to earth chick who I am predicting right here and now, will be NUMBER ONE on Paradise for a long time! If any of you see her on Paradise, grab her quick!

    #2.

    Little Lexi!

    Another super hot young spinner with an incredible body and beautiful young face. Lexi is always a great dream and is very sweet. Cool chick to hang out with over dinner. Lexi popularity on Paradise Trail has skyrocketed!! I've seen her get picked up within a minute of seeing her on the trail! Lexi always looks good and smells good and she's breaking a lot of heart's out on Paradise Trail!

    #3.

    Shannon.

    Another hot young chick with a beautiful spinner body! Shannon has a perfectly nice round ass to die for! Very good head game and also is a cool chick to hang out with. Shannon is a great fuck and will do pretty much anything you ask of her.

    Good news,

    All these chicks have working phone's!!

    Active SENIOR Members feel free to PM for digits.

    C5.

  2. #15199
    Quote Originally Posted by Chris5  [View Original Post]
    Welcome aboard! Thank you for joining this great street Walker thread! We all look forward to your posts and contributions!

    Welcome!

    C5.
    Thanks Chris I am a very active member of a similar forum in the UK, but as you can see I am a first time poster on this board.

    Would appreciate any old quad / new quad advice you can give.

  3. #15198

    Digits Request

    Quote Originally Posted by Chris5  [View Original Post]
    Skyee is well known on Paradise. Her and little Lexi are doing doubles together at their room in the new quadrant! Got to sample both of them together!

    PM for Skyee digit's.

    C5.
    Brother hook me up wit michelle and lexis digits.

  4. #15197

    Afternoon

    Only seen Maria walking on OBT.

  5. #15196
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1104

    Merry, I Am?

    Anyone seen Mariam lately?

  6. #15195

    Slim pickings on obt by best buy

    Saw 2 WSW in the mid 30's age tange both are d cup.

    One has a pink top the other a brown top.

    Up close both are not good at all.

    P.S. C5 you have me mixed up woth anther reviwer.

  7. #15194
    Quote Originally Posted by DylanX5  [View Original Post]
    Deleted by Admin

    If you want to do this shit do it in the Rat Trap

    A2


    Anyway, a few people been hitting me up for Apple's number. If you need it, PM me!
    Okay then, will do.

  8. #15193

    Trail in the morning

    There was one WSW and one BSW walking today in the old quadrant. WSW or the old lady with short hair and the black girl was a BBW. BSW wanted 40 coins for a BJ.

  9. #15192
    Senior Member


    Posts: 7357

    AssaLay on Paradise Trail

    Quote Originally Posted by VMakel  [View Original Post]
    Just so everyone knows, there's a girl robbing people off of Nashville. Pulled a knife on me. Was wearing a red dress, huge ass, latina. Seemed high out of her mind (or had some kind of mental problems, or both). Name is "Ch" something, didn't really catch it.
    AssaLay is the mega booty white chick who's robbing dudes at knifepoint. Very dangerous chick with nothing to lose and should be avoided at all costs.

    C5.

  10. #15191
    Deleted by Admin

    If you want to do this shit do it in the Rat Trap

    A2


    Anyway, a few people been hitting me up for Apple's number. If you need it, PM me!

  11. #15190
    Senior Member


    Posts: 7357

    Agreed

    Quote Originally Posted by Nightowl21  [View Original Post]
    Sounds like a BSW that also goes by Candy and Lisa Banks. If it wasn't the same BSW, then this report is about a different Apples, aka Candy, aka Lisa Banks. She likes to sell her condoms for $80, then you can try them out for free!! Everything is covered. LOL. There are not too many nights that I'm out trolling that I don't see her. Usually between the new Chinese restaurant and the BK. Her butt is amazing but a little softer than it looks. Her face is gorgeous. She loves her weed. If you got that, she should perk right up. Last time I saw her, the smell of it on her killed my car. Had to have it detailed the next day, it was that bad. She's all about her business, can't blame her, but I just don't like being rushed. Not sure why the ladies don't understand that it's a huge turnoff when they start bitching and usually takes guys even longer. So ladies: if you are reading this, If you're going to talk at all, talk dirty or sexy. That works much better! Try it, you'll see!! Stay safe!
    This is definitely apples that were talking about dude.

    C5.

  12. #15189
    Senior Member


    Posts: 7357

    You're Welcome

    Quote Originally Posted by DylanX5  [View Original Post]
    You must have shot that with a trap phone LOL. Looks like fun even though it's VGA quality.
    You're welcome for the pics dude.

    C5.

  13. #15188
    Quote Originally Posted by Chris5  [View Original Post]
    Another early morning dream with the exotic Latin Michelle. Excellent head skills will plenty of ball licking and ball sucking! One of the best blowjobs on Paradise Trail!

    C5.
    You must have shot that with a trap phone LOL. Looks like fun even though it's VGA quality.

  14. #15187
    Senior Member


    Posts: 7357

    Latin Michelle on Paradise Trail

    Another early morning dream with the exotic Latin Michelle. Excellent head skills will plenty of ball licking and ball sucking! One of the best blowjobs on Paradise Trail!

    C5.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_20170110_231546.jpg‎   IMG_20170110_231502.jpg‎   IMG_20170110_230840.jpg‎  

  15. #15186
    Quote Originally Posted by SultansMut  [View Original Post]
    How you like them apples?
    I love them. Especially when I get a good grip on them from behind.

    Quote Originally Posted by Chris5  [View Original Post]
    Apple's has been on Paradise Trail forever. Same spot. Beautiful big phat ass! Cool chick but she is not cheap!! Straight up hustler!

    C5.
    She's like a unicorn. I love watching her walk up a set up stairs and don't mind paying the cost of admission. I think I love her booty LOL. Speaking of, if you know any big booty SW like Apples, hook me up C5!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape