Find Your New Baby
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Come be a VIP
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #15125

    Leah

    Quote Originally Posted by FejHead  [View Original Post]
    Picked up a WSW in the Costco parking lot at 11:30 tonight. She said her name is Leah, probably late 20's, is about 5'8, long brown hair pulled up, huge chest, decent body, and is wearing jean shorts and grey sweatshirt. Got a very good BBBJCIM for $30. Dropped her in the same location. She starts at the RaceTrac and walks back an forth from the Waffle House. I got her number, so PM if you want it. Be safe.

    BTW. When she mentioned she is in that area a lot I asked if she knew Lindsey. Bad news. Lindsay moved to Tampa.
    Leah is a sweetheart. Not only is she a fun girl to hang out with, but her oral skills are on point. We text and talk with each other on a regular basis. One of my favorite go to girls.

  2. #15124

    Bella Saint

    Quote Originally Posted by Nightowl21  [View Original Post]
    Sabellw her around 7:30 at the store 43rd with him. They walked down the side street and when I looked around she was sitting on the corner (I think while he went to the fun house). Says she had a new phone, and had it in her hand. Said she wouldn't be available until later. And yes, it looked like she has gotten REALLY skinny! Also I think I saw what used to be Bella Saint walking down OBT between 40 & 41st. Looked horrible, orange shirt WAY too big, walking hunched over and her hair was all over the place. Looped back around to see her up close but she was gone, I really hope it wasn't her, but I know her very well so I'm afraid it was. Damn I hope she gets it together before it's too late. Stay safe!

    P.S. Also saw Kevon behind BK at Consulate & OBT for you fans of hers.
    Bella Saint face looked too bad and hair is a mess. Close look from window. She is horrible these a few days. Hope she can cut her drug usage.

  3. #15123

    Barbie

    What good.

    Finally got off work and text then called Barbie, went up obt saw LEO everywhere. There a accident on obt and holden (love the great fog). I got a longer than usual bbjws.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_20170121_063104.jpg‎   IMG_20170121_063112.jpg‎  

  4. #15122
    Quote Originally Posted by FejHead  [View Original Post]
    Picked up a WSW in the Costco parking lot at 11:30 tonight. She said her name is Leah, probably late 20's, is about 5'8, long brown hair pulled up, huge chest, decent body, and is wearing jean shorts and grey sweatshirt. Got a very good BBBJCIM for $30. Dropped her in the same location. She starts at the RaceTrac and walks back an forth from the Waffle House. I got her number, so PM if you want it. Be safe.

    BTW. When she mentioned she is in that area a lot I asked if she knew Lindsey. Bad news. Lindsay moved to Tampa.
    Are you referring to Lindsay the 20 something brunette legend? LOL.

    If so, I haven't had any luck with her #7831. If she did indeed move to Tampa, I will be on the lookout for her. I'll pm you for Leah's # if you don't mind. TIA.

  5. #15121

    Pocahontas

    Was out looking stop long and ran across a lot of LEO's in the new quad. Saw a BSW I reported on two weeks ago. She is **** ass hell with a big booty nice breasts. In my dream I scooped by taco bell. All I wanted was a hi but once again she wanted 50 Mario coins saying someone just gave her that for a HJ. I told her too much I would only do 20 Mario coins. She kept pleading for more saying she is clean and not on the candy so that makes her quality LOL. I kindly stopped and asked her to get out and she did and my dream became another nightmare. Whoever gave her 50 Mario coins assuming she is telling the truth. Shame on you. I need some Intel on some quality **** New who are reasonable. Pm me if you have any recommendations.

  6. #15120

    Leah

    Picked up a WSW in the Costco parking lot at 11:30 tonight. She said her name is Leah, probably late 20's, is about 5'8, long brown hair pulled up, huge chest, decent body, and is wearing jean shorts and grey sweatshirt. Got a very good BBBJCIM for $30. Dropped her in the same location. She starts at the RaceTrac and walks back an forth from the Waffle House. I got her number, so PM if you want it. Be safe.

    BTW. When she mentioned she is in that area a lot I asked if she knew Lindsey. Bad news. Lindsay moved to Tampa.

  7. #15119

    Charli

    Quote Originally Posted by ApeMate  [View Original Post]
    Saw your post and immediately swung by Nashville and wala there she was with friend Erica. Took her for a nice FS birthday date and it was great. I didn't last long. If you can believe it, I think she's gotten even skinnier, so afterwards took her for some high calorie food. Even thoughshe has a new phone, she was not carrying it! Said she had a spat with BF and he hadit. When I dropped her off, she said she was going to retrieve it from him. Hope she doesn't mention me. He would not be happy!! LOL.
    Saw her around 7:30 at the store 43rd with him. They walked down the side street and when I looked around she was sitting on the corner (I think while he went to the fun house). Says she had a new phone, and had it in her hand. Said she wouldn't be available until later. And yes, it looked like she has gotten REALLY skinny! Also I think I saw what used to be Bella Saint walking down OBT between 40 & 41st. Looked horrible, orange shirt WAY too big, walking hunched over and her hair was all over the place. Looped back around to see her up close but she was gone, I really hope it wasn't her, but I know her very well so I'm afraid it was. Damn I hope she gets it together before it's too late. Stay safe!

    P.S. Also saw Kevon behind BK at Consulate & OBT for you fans of hers.

  8. #15118

    Thanks man

    Quote Originally Posted by Brizmo  [View Original Post]
    Got a PM from Charli. She has a userid in the escort advertiser forum as MistressCharli. Lost her contacts and her old number was shut down due to inactivity. Today is her birthday and she is looking to meet up with some of her old contacts. Senior Members PM me for the digits.
    Saw your post and immediately swung by Nashville and wala there she was with friend Erica. Took her for a nice FS birthday date and it was great. I didn't last long. If you can believe it, I think she's gotten even skinnier, so afterwards took her for some high calorie food. Even thoughshe has a new phone, she was not carrying it! Said she had a spat with BF and he hadit. When I dropped her off, she said she was going to retrieve it from him. Hope she doesn't mention me. He would not be happy!! LOL.

  9. #15117

    Kacey and dee dee

    Been lurking this site for a while finally decided to start writing reviews. Had a dream with two WSW pawg Kacey and dee dee. Picked them up by the sands. Didn't take much negotiating, there in the need for candy. Great gals Kacey even let me do Greek and dee Dees BBBJ words can't describe. Damange was 60.

  10. #15116
    There is some BSW's by 50 & ECB sometimes. There is also some SW's by Main & Division at times as well. BSW's do not interest me. These days head down to Tijuana and make a quick pass by National city to keep tabs on the action. The problem is that girls insisted on working in small area so it made it easy for LE to crackdown. SD still has a very LE among the SW's. I a bit hopeful the action will pick up some now that the escort section of BP was shut down.

    Quote Originally Posted by BusterHymen  [View Original Post]
    SD has been dead for years. I moved from SD to Tampa a couple of years ago. I still go back to visit family, but don't even bother to roll ECB because it is pointless.

    You still got the great supply of panocha just over la linea, nothing like that here in FL.

  11. #15115
    Senior Member


    Posts: 7357

    Tijuana

    Quote Originally Posted by Hargow20  [View Original Post]
    I visit Tijuana on every 1-2 weeks depending on how the action is. There is some US girls that I see in the Zona in Tijuana. There is actually better looking WSW's in Tijuana than in Socal these days. I prefer the American girls there because they willing to do more and give better service. The Mexican girls give lame BJ's & dislike doing it for some strange reason. I also find visiting Tijuana to be a hassle. It is a bit of long drive to the border and crossing back and forth takes a lot out of me. If I could find some good street girls in the SD at a reasonable price I would skip Tijuana. Perhaps one day SD will pick up again.
    Tijuana was always a good time for me when I used to go their. I was going their years ago before they remodeled the world famous adelitas bar! Adelitas was my main spot and I also enjoyed "the alley" so many beautiful young chick's all day everyday. Now since I live in Florida, I frequent San Jose Costa Rica exclusively. Cheap flight and cheap beautiful ticas.

    C5.

  12. #15114
    Senior Member


    Posts: 7357

    The Bottomless Throat on Paradise Trail

    Scooped up my homegirl Kevon for another mind blowing BBBJCIMWS! This beautiful girl deep throat's like no other on the trail. Always a positive attitude and a great dream. Swallows every last drop!

    C5.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_20170120_110214.jpg‎   IMG_20170120_110248.jpg‎  

  13. #15113

    Charli

    Got a PM from Charli. She has a userid in the escort advertiser forum as MistressCharli. Lost her contacts and her old number was shut down due to inactivity. Today is her birthday and she is looking to meet up with some of her old contacts. Senior Members PM me for the digits.

  14. #15112
    I visit Tijuana on every 1-2 weeks depending on how the action is. There is some US girls that I see in the Zona in Tijuana. There is actually better looking WSW's in Tijuana than in Socal these days. I prefer the American girls there because they willing to do more and give better service. The Mexican girls give lame BJ's & dislike doing it for some strange reason. I also find visiting Tijuana to be a hassle. It is a bit of long drive to the border and crossing back and forth takes a lot out of me. If I could find some good street girls in the SD at a reasonable price I would skip Tijuana. Perhaps one day SD will pick up again.

    Quote Originally Posted by WeSobt1  [View Original Post]
    You need to go down to Tijuana.

  15. #15111

    Motel

    Quote Originally Posted by Rudiger  [View Original Post]
    What's the safest procedure to get a room? I mean, if you let someone else get it for you, there's the probability they'll take off with the money. Likewise, I wouldn't be too crazy about leaving someone in my vehicle, alone, while I go in and get the room.
    You should be out of your car with all of the people also out of your car. Lock you car. Pay the cash and get a room number immediately. No I'd asked.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape